MTV - 2017 NEW YEARS RESOLUTION FOR WHITE GUYS REMOVED

youtube.com/watch?v=K4syEMiYsgE

>Video was reuploaded once after getting up to 18,00 dislikes
>Last I saw it, it had just over 100 likes and 16,000 dislikes
>Check now and it's unavailable

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBluYsydAVc
twitter.com/MTVNews/status/810960588973035520
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder if they are learning from this.

The comments were redpill as fuck

Even libtards are like "man, cut this shit out"

Don't be silly
The next reupload will be here shortly

Liberals are a problem to both leftists and conservatives. Most lefties can't handle their snarky bullshit.

>alt right russian hackers ruined our vid
I seriously doubt it.

anyone archive it ?

youtube.com/watch?v=SBluYsydAVc

There was 23K dislikes, 130 likes

This is the second time they deleted the video. They're hoping to re-upload it later and hope everybody forgot so it can have a comfy like to dislike ratio.

did they really re upload it and remove it for a 2nd time?

This made me want to kill niggers

they are already preparing their next video on the "racist attack on MTV youtube channel spreading word of love and tollerance"

The third video will surely have better graphics

they learned to keep the like bar hidden and comments disabled.

t got up near 30k before it was removed again.

Basically this. What they did was totally fine and ok, it was the racist right whities that disliked it

>White nationalists attack and troll MTV for progressive and egalitarian video calling for understanding.

You don't know how they operate.

Prepare for double-down.

i hope not, we have 2020 to think about

It's been taken down twice now? Rofl fucking dumb niggers.

Yup. I can confirm. Trust Mexico.

This is a reupload. Check the comments and imagine the ones on the real deal. Meme magic, boys.

>Hey fellow white guys

I think they took the tweet down too

this retards don't know about disabling likes/comments

>YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID KANYE

How did they ever think this video would go down positively

Nevermind, it's still up.

fuck niggers
THIS IS WHY YOU'RE USELESS

>liberals
>learning from their mistakes

2016 has proved they cant.

It'll likely be more like, "Wow, white guys can't take a joke?! Now you see what you've been doing to all of us for thousands of years!"

Why they removed it?

I know right? A black person not blindly voting democrat?!

yeah. i think people are tired of the PC and identity politics crap and just want people to get along and be able to make jokes.

>DAMN THOSE WHITE PEOPLE HOW DARE THEY DISLIKE US TELLING THEM WHAT TO DO

oh the income-tax virgins are so outspoken

if they run a bernie style candidate in 2020, they will have learned

if they run another identity politician, they didn't

people are tired of the division, teddy roosevelt had it right when he said he doesn't trust hyphenated americans. just be american!

>Uploaded once
>100 likes, 20k dislikes, people shitting on MTV in comments
>Deleted
>Uploaded second time
>Same results
Awaiting round 3 now

but they were already doubling down with that video in the first place.Are they t-tripling-down? Is that even possible?

I disliked it because the graphics were shit. If they improve the graphics and reupload it would be fine.

I thought there was already a third re-upload? Read it in another thread.

This is what Leafs actually believe.

I think the Trump campaign gave them a taste of what their toxicity feels like. They also realize that yelling "white fragility" when they take things too far is only going to keep costing them elections.

Good. I reported it when it was up. I hope MTV channel got a strike against them. One step closer to removal.

I'm reporting all re-uploads too

Okay so we got this video taken down, but why stop there?
Why don't we take their whole channel down??

Reported.

Surely there is someone here who can brute force the password, delete all the videos, then destroy the channel? They deserve more retribution than this. It's time for the right wing death squads.

twitter.com/MTVNews/status/810960588973035520

this is still live
Ive reported it already, any other ideas?

>be me
>come on Sup Forums yesterday
>see thread after thread of people bitching about the mtv vid
>just nothing but bitching about it
>tell the dipshits in the threads that "instead of bitching about it, flag as hate speech/harmful to children"
>FFW to today
>video is removed
>feel pretty good
You see, faggots? Instead of crying about something back and forth, flag the fucking video and have it taken down. If you want something done, an effort has to be made.

"Racist white males forced us at gunpoint to remove the video"

let's clarify, reuploads from the official mtv channel

it's still up you faggot, it's been set to private.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am working on it. It deserves to die.

AYO HOL UP IZ DEY BLUE PEEPOLZ N SHIET?

r e p o r t e d

(that tweet, not you, lest some jokester report me and a mod takes it out of context, as I've been banned for in the past)

Shut up stupid mestizo spic, no one cares what you think.

"Racist homophobic/transphobic Russians goosestep into MTV HQ and force us to remove vid at gun/bible-point while sieg heiling"

>Even libtards are like "man, cut this shit out"

Even black liberals were saying the video went too far.

Self-hating whites are just pathetic.

I didn't asked your opinion either

I would pay a h*cker for their services regarding this, with bitcoin. However I can't because I'm too stupid to set up my VPN and proxies so it doesn't trace back to me.

>set to private
>private
Oh, you mean like everyone can't see it like they could yesterday? Thats just as good

help me understand something, this video was directed to "white guys" last time i recall hispanics also end up on that list, hence hispanic/latin isn't a race.

So in reality this video was racist as fuck, due to the title but people didn't realize they are also including hispanics into this.(I get this was directly pointed towards the whitest guy)

what was the list anyway?

No dude. We don't want it removed. That video is a total redpll for normies.

If the Left were capable of learning they wouldn't be Leftists anymore.

>last time i recall hispanics also end up on that list,
No

Shut up mestizo piece of shit. You have no place in a discussion of civilized peoples.

ah thanks

>I wonder if they are learning from this.

I can bet you they're thinking more along the lines of "We must be more overt next time to overcome these racist trolls! Surely they were the only ones who disliked our message."

Hey guys I did it!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking called in sick today to do this but enough is fucking enough.

I am pushing back.

I need suggestions on how to do the most damage. Deleting all the videos is not the most damaging thing that can be done. The videos are most likely backed up.

Should I fuck with and edit titles and descriptions of videos?

Should I upload some fucked up videos?

Help me out

You know you'd think you'd be concerned with your space program failure today, maybe you should consider using something other than fireworks to get to space, just a thought Juan.

> just over 100 likes and 16,000 dislikes
Damn white males

On all mtv news videos post FAKE NEWS

>implying u could contact a hax

upload Shadilay 100 times

In reality hispanic/latino is a separate race. It's obvious they aren't white.
But leftists would have us believe they are because it destroys white identity.

Who watches TV anymore anyway?

I'm editing the descriptions on videos.

Will change a few titles too.

Maybe upload a few videos.

I need some good videos to upload to their channel

>when /leftypol/ tries to pass for a Sup Forumsack
you can leave now

Upload all the "Can't Stump the Trump" videos

>I need some good videos to upload to their channel

That one efukt vid of sped up throat fucking but with random titles

What? A black Algerian larping as a Frenchman? I'm shocked.

We could make one of those cringey Anonymous videos using voiced over stock footage and be like "this was just a warning we can do far worse" and they'll probably believe it. But it could also be a parody or satire because it is Anonymous but they're saying alt right shit

KEEP ON THE ALERT. REUPLOAD LIKELY TO COME SOON. WE MUST MASS DISLIKE THE VIDEO ONCE MORE.

Also, I advise reporting the channel for racism.

Being done. I am going to delete all videos and reupload same titles with the shadilay video.thanks user

I'm going to try and do it as fast as possible I have a bunch of tabs open on my three monitors.

Pay attention anons

Wait, who are you?

proof, or I will rake you!

Upload a bunch of cat videos
Check em

Kek

Congratulations Sup Forums

You mass reported a video to get it removed, looks like you are the SJWs now huh

do hitler speeches as well as announcements that MTV is shutting down their company, do that their stocks dip a ton

Hold the enemy to their own standards. This is basic stuff you dumb nigger

When a liberal gay black man destroys your video you know you've gone too far.

and you're still the faggot.

oh wait, it's owned by viacom.
It won't do much to stocks of viacom but just announce that they are shutting MTV down.

I'm getting ready to do this all at once.

This is gonna be epic.

they were only pretending to be retarded

No, get ready for ANOTHER re-upload.

I'm betting it only got re-uploaded again because some tumblr whale working at MTV re-uploaded it.

Now the kikes have stepped in and shut it down.