Should I kill myself?

I am a gay Christian. I admit that homosexuality is wrong. But I have nothing to live for. I have lots of student loans. I hate my job. I can't justify marrying a woman who I will never love just so that I can have her have children for the coming ethnostate. I am very depressed. And I am angry with God right now. I am angry that I have this struggle. I am angry that I am alive in the first place. I am angry that I have to make choices or exist at all.

Sup Forums tell me what to do and think I am near my wit's end

pic unrelated obviously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=_9TShlMkQnc
daveramsey.com/home/?snid=home.lifemoney
youtube.com/watch?v=spXK94tOmY4&t=254s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Electropence will solve your situation. Don't worry

I want to believe

Channel your hate into vengeance against the things that have wronged you.

God doesn't exist and there is nothing wrong with being gay.

livestream it and stop attention whoring, faggot.

No user. I love you

I think pic is very related.

How do I do this? I have been taught not to hate but I am very angry.

>livestream
>stop attention hoarding
what does this mean

thank you user

Quit being a fag about being a fag

No one cares if you like guys, you're more of a faggot for not fucking dudes because of some book.

I love you user and so do others

Don't fall for Sup Forums bullshit

You're problems sound like nothing to me OP. Stop being a drama queen. Be gay if that's what you want. Do anything you want and drop anyone negative in your life even your own mom if you have to.

Don't pay back the student loans. Stop caring so much about this shit.

Blessed Seraphim Rose was gay and he was ultra based. So I guess move to a monastery and become a hieromonk and write books railing against degeneracy and nihilism is what you should do.

>gay people get mad at Christianity for following biological logic, wrapped up in a cute story
>gay people still follow the inevitable path of finding a purpose and raising someone else's children

........Someone explain this shit to me, why exist then?

Just become a monk or hetmit.

1. How does it make you feel knowing God is a leaf?
2. Don't off yourself until after Christmas. Go for a walk in the park.

Jesus just find another gay man to be monogamous with and don't be a faggot about it.

I am in the process of converting to Orthodoxy. But it is a hard path.

I have lots of debt I have to pay off before I could pursue this calling. I would like to. I feel trapped. It was my own decisions but I do not know if I have the strength to continue.

A walk would probably do me some good

No. Do not do an evil thing to yourself. Read. Practice Lectio Divina. Turn off the TV and stop going to movies. You might find your homosexual tendencies start to fade away if you do these things.

If you kill yourself then there is no hope of redemption. If you stay alive then god's purpose for you has a chance. Don't give up on god. He won't give up on (((you))).

nobody cares if you're a cock cowboy if all the other facets of your life are constructive

just for the love of god make it your personal mission to same other faggots for their public degeneracy and idiocy because you're in a uniquely immune position to do so

otherwise you can have the chair

>How do I do this?
Give into your desire. Find out the limits of who you are and what you are capable of. Only then will you know the truth of this world.

Fpbp

Shut fuck up motherfuck!
God is a serb!!! youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

>He won't give up on you

I know. But I feel forsaken. Is difficult.

I have become lazy. I am having serious difficulty and have become very depressed. I have a good job but am not working hard.
I would do electric shock therapy if it were an option.

Sorry faggot. I hope Jesus helps you through this tough time and I also hope that He helps you not to be a fucking fag. Merry Christmas, faggot!

t. Satan

If you is a gay you shouldn't do that.

don't let a temporary situation get you down bud
it's always the darkest right before dawn
you may be angry at god right now but maybe this is the lesson you were meant to learn at this moment in your life and by ignoring it things have just been getting harder
none of us always get our way all the time
i have a serious illness that could go terminal at the flip of a switch
i was angry and lost just like you user
threw tons of my life away being angry and miserable - time that i will never get back
but
some things did start to get better
and i slowly learned to appreciate the things i always used to ignore or take for granted before
even simple things like a long, hot shower or a spicy bowl of chili
or hobbies i had long put aside and started to pick up again, forgetting how much i used to enjoy them
if you focus on only the bad guess what - you'll find it everywhere and that's all you will see
hope this helps

youtube.com/watch?v=_9TShlMkQnc

Thanks user I appreciate it. And Merry Christmas to you too. May Christ bless you.

its ok OP. Life sucks but best thing to do is to keep going. You can do it.

Think of the pain you will cause your family if you commit sudoku. Also, if your parents co-signed your student loans and you kill yourself, they will have to pay them - how awful would it be, paying the bills of someone who no longer exists and had those bills in the first place because you made an investment in his future?

Life isn't meant to be easy, it's supposed to be a series of challenges that we find ways to overcome. There is nothing like beating an obstacle that feels impossible.

And your worth is not determined by arbitrary things like sexuality, religion, race. etc., it's determined by what you give back to society, your contributions. If you make something of yourself, no one can give you shit for your sexual preferences. But if you sit around whining about why you, one person in a world of 7 billion, is having a hard time then you'll just be a faggot. It sucks, but once we become adults no one but our parents gives a shit about our struggles, everyone is too distracted with their own to care about someone else's. So get over it and find a way to push through, you aren't the only person in your position.

t. another fag who just got his first real job and can now afford the risky move he made

Don't kill yourself. Get involved in right-wing groups and do your best to preserve your country for your people

>self-hating godtard faggot

If you're a Christian you would know that suicide is a sin and you would go to hell automatically.

in a way, pence is christ. And that makes Trump god.

>I can't justify marrying a woman who I will never love

Why can't you ever love a woman? Being a faggot doesn't make you a sociopath does it? Or do you think marriage is about that Disney style hollywood "True Love" Jewish fairytale?

Marriage is about breeding rights. Just cause you're a faggot doesn't mean you shouldn't have kids. Quit being a faggot and stop letting your fetish dictate your entire existence.

Keep your head up. It will get better. Don't listen to anyone that tells you to take your own life. Just try to do the right thing. I can't imagine how fucked up it must be inside your head, but I think you can make it through this troubling time, especially with help from Christ. Just pray and ask Him for strength and guidance.

pretty much this

The Right needs uncle tom poster boys.

No. You are OK. Homo is not degenerate.

Satan is the first free thinker and saviour of the world. He frees Adam and impresses the seal of humanity and liberty on his forehead, by making him disobedient.

Who cares tc. Gays aren't really a problem. It's the degenerate annoying ones that ruin it. Just stay away from bullshit. Don't encourage kids to be gay, don't push gayness. You don't even need to condemn it, or to reduce yourself to a life of loneliness... What you abdolutely should not do is be a retarded sjw...

Thank you this is encouraging. Seriously.
Thank you.
And thank you too.
I want to. I was in IE for a minute but I left...long story. Was head mod at r/altright and left because a Jew had infiltrated and I exposed myself as gay to take him down.
You're right. I think I just wanted the encouragement. Life is hard.
I appreciate it. Life is pretty fucked up inside my head. Thank you, God bless, you're a good man.
Guess I could try reaching out again.
After years of consideration I can't agree.

>Homo is not degenerate.

I'm still this guy - I have another thought for you. Have you considered the fact that the suffering you feel now is the result of you fighting your own sexuality? I don't know what your family situation is, but there is no such thing as happily married gay person. Bisexual maybe, but the gay-tries-to-be-straight meme is destined for failure. Accepting yourself doesn't mean you have to accept all aspects of LGBT culture (god knows pride parades and virtue signaling are dumb AF), but it will be a step in overcoming your self-hate. I don't know if you've been with another guy yet, but we no longer live in the stone ages - you can still consider yourself a Christian and be gay. A committed, trusting relationship is not the same as an AIDS-ridden meth orgy. Many denominations have reformed their outlooks on homosexuality.

Hey buddy do you think its easy for a priest (not the pedo caricature put forth) to deny their baser urges and serve God? It can be done. I remember going to church with an open but non-practicing homosexual. This was a Pentecostal church too. He repented in front of the church and everyone looked at him like any other sinner. Im sure he struggled or lapsed or whatever but just own your shit and people will respect you. Its no different than some junkie giving up a drug.

why kill yourself when you can kill other people

Taking your own life is a violation of natural law and an action against natural order in which you will come to consequences after death. It isn't your life to take, this body and realm is a construct to have experience.

You forsake yourself. You are doing it to yourself. Find a different church. Find a spirit guide. Read "Love song of the Universe" by Mary Sparrowhawk.

If staying in one place isn't working for you then give it all up and travel. Look for the good and help where it is needed. God will put you in a place where only you can help. Ask questions of God in prayer and then pay attention for the answers. They will be subtle and not immediate but you will recognize the answer when it happens remembering your question.

Good luck - the world is counting on (((you))).

When the Christians say we are all sinners, or talk about the fall of man or original sin, did you think you were the exception?

Sure you're angry because you've been humbled, but later you will recognize the gift.

>degenerate faggot detected

you know yer boi Trump supports gay people right desu?

I just don't understand how you, a guy, can like dick? Have you like, tried sticking your penis inside a vagina? You know, like we've naturally done for thousands of years to evolve to this point in 2016? Like really tried? Women have 3 holes. 2 of them in common with guys, but an extra one. It should feel natural. Just stop being gay.

So? I don't support fags.

You will make it man dont give up the devil is everywhere and you have to fight

No man don't kill yourself.

Listen, I'm a Christian, 40 years old and believe it is a sin to have intercourse with the same sex however, I don't believe it to be a sin greater than any other sin.
The new testament confirms that you will find forgivness for all sin through Christ.

Be you, be gay, have faith in God's plan for you.

Merry Christmas user

Yes kys

ah, so a gay person who contributes to society, doesn't blow up his own sexuality and sticks to healthy monogamous relationships is still a degenerate?

Do not kill yourself.

Being gay is not within itself a sin, it is specifically gay sex.

You might say abstinence is beyond you, but it isn't.

You can still live a long and wonderful life, even while abstinent.

But killing yourself is a mortal sin, just stick with it, life gets better

>t. someone who once attempted suicide, but who's life has already gotten better

kill yourself

>marrying a woman I will never love
No one marries a woman they fell for, or they regret it. Love isn't your sexual attraction or a warm feeling in your chest. That feeling doesn't last more than a year (and alot less for most) for the same person anyway.
Being gay wasn't your choice, but love is a choice, and hard work, for everyone. No happy family is built on sexual pleasure.

A god loving christian has 2 options: heterosexual marriage or celibacy. Consider them both. Either way, keep God's plan in mind at all times. Suicide is not an option.

Remember to read your scriptures, pray often and be thankful to have a life many wish they had. God bless you user.

>I am a gay Christian
Did you get repent and get baptized?

I recommend going on a killing spree at least of people you deem to be degens

I have. Having gay sex does not bring happiness. There is more than one reason I am depressed. I appreciate your desire to help.
Thanks for the encouragement
Like at a mosque?
You're right.
Maybe. I am sort of shackled by debt. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try thinking about things differently though..
Thank you.
I agree. It is lust. I understand that the genders are complimentary...that childbirth is good, beautiful, desireable. Something in my head is messed up though. I want a wife because I want children, and that's it.
I have not tried. I might at some point.
Thank you
Thank you and merry Christmas
I understand
Thank you user
wtf is this?
Thank you user...I would like to believe I could love a woman
I am trying to repent but I fall into the sin sometimes

>Obligatory "OP is a faggot"

With that out of the way, I have a better idea, OP. Just come to terms with the fact that Christianity is false, and that Jesus is a failed apocalyptic prophet:

Mark 13:30
[quoting Jesus after he describes the second coming]: "Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened."

Similar passage in Matthew 16:28
"Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”

God did not intend you to have children, and this is perfectly fine. I'm straight and I will never have children either, because I can't find a good woman.

This is a much sadder feel.

At least you will know what it's like for a woman to love you and won't die alone. I mean, I had gfs, but they all wanted me for other reasons and none of them actually loved me.

Precisely.

Is it you, based Milo?

Hey last thing.

Depression is a terrible desease. It has taken the most talented and capable people and put them on the end of a rope. Robin Williams comes to mind. Do not be afraid to ask for professional help. You do not have to do this alone.

But do put away the movies and the TV. The stuff is bad for your soul.

You should not kill yourself. You should find a work that is actually worthwhile, and devote yourself to it with fanatical energy. I'll pray for you, though I am a sinner.

Also, here's a thing about love. The definition of love is a desire for the good of the beloved. The passion that people confuse with love all the time is a derivative, lower-order kind of thing, it's the appetite for the good proper to animals generally rather than rational beings. Humans are rational animals so we have both, but be ruled by the best part of yourself. Know that even if your passions aren't on board, the decisions of your will determine whether or not you love someone in the really human way.

Hey at least your angry.

Some of us feel nothing at all.

meditate until you see what you really are then decide what to do

and why do you believe this? because a 2000 year old book told you so?

you being too stupid to kill yourself saved you from eternal hellfire? lol religion

i think dumbldor is gay 2

Gods not real.

Nice trips, friend. Listen to what this guy says OP- he gets solid gets.

I can't muster up any words of wisdom at the moment as I'm incredibly depressed right now myself. I'm not gay and I'm only spiritual so I can't imagine what it must be like what you're going through. What I will say is this, if I can hold on you can hold on too. I'm sure God will forgive you at the end on it all, whatever life choices you must choose to be happy, so long as you ask for forgiveness, Life is painful but it's still a gift and it would be a shame to give up and let go before your time. Things can change for the better any moment even when it doesn't seem that way. For now appreciate the little things in life and learn what a joy those can be. Best wishes to you user. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Deuteronomy 23:17-18 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel. Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Jude 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

2 Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption

Because fags are gay. Is this really that hard for you to understand?

I love you user. Things will be okay. Nothing lasts forever. We will figure out how to purify our degenerate souls together because we are white men and our purpose in life is to solve problems.

I always get confused as to why people always quote that scripture, it might be the way that I read it, but based on my understanding those people within Jesus' life aren't going to pass away (In regards to their soul/spirit) until all the prophecies are fulfilled.

Dont kill yourself. We need you for future meme wars. In like 5 years you can bang hot gay dude holograms so its not technically gay because its a computer program. Just hang in there.

It's just the time. Remember, we have ups and downs in life.

I was in a homeless shelter, no highschool at age 22. Debt up to my ass.

Now I have my own one bedroom; fuck roommates. Graduated highschool. Almost done my undergrad.

Was in shitty,abusive relationships; now with an amazing peron I may marry.

Don't be angry with god. Acknowledge life is hard; try to knock each thing step by step. Keep your faith. Your hope. And keep going.

If I can turn my life around, I promise you you can as well.

Best of luck, friend. God, pol, and your loved ones are with you.

Just adopt white kids. also it's ok to be gay, Western civilization has always had gays, from Ancient Greece to modern America. Don't hate yourself for something you can't change.

Oh! And I'm a catholic with two uncles. It's okay. Anti-homosexuality in the bible is sketchy and many sects of church are fine with it. I'm fine with it.

No worries, OP. It's just a rough patch.

Just abstain from sex then

I'm straight but have never had sex (30yo), I don't base my whole identity around it

Honestly if I went my whole life without sex I don't even care, there are more important things

Pray that God gives you the strength to adopt this kind of attitude. He loves you, understands you and He also hates the biological/social degradation that has led to your situation

there is nothing more miserable than being a christian with a sinful habit, as you will never enjoy the peace of God or the pleasure of the sin beyond meager extent.

but you know full well what is right. your sin will drive you further and further from God untill you hear nothing from him anymore. the choice is yours

I don't think you're gay. I think you're listening to the serpent talk garbage in your head, and are accepting those garbage thoughts as your own.

Not every thought that comes in to your head belongs to you. Think about how all those really nasty and inappropriate thoughts seem to happen to you, like when you're talking to a young child and get the thought to punch them in the face.

Ask God for help.

Gay Christian here.
I understand your unhappiness. There is nothing as empty and degradi g as gay sex, it is just like an addiction.

Back again.

Here is a good place to go to help you with those debt shackles.

daveramsey.com/home/?snid=home.lifemoney

>Having gay sex does not bring happiness. There is more than one reason I am depressed.

Sex isn't the end-all be-all of happiness. Whoever that guy was, you probably just didn't feel close to him. There are many straight men who don't get much out of sex because they're typically doing it to conform to what society expects of them.

Fuck, I've been openly gay since I was 13 and I've only ever hooked up with two guys, didn't even go all the way with them. I'd rather save that for someone I really feel comfortable with and trust then engage in all the fucking pitiful "might as well" sex my other gay friends do. Finding a place in society and way to leave a positive mark on humanity is much more important to me than getting laid. Typically all of my depression just comes from my shortcomings and the sense that I have yet to make a real impact on anything, so I strive to do that and make sure I'm not a burden on anyone.

You just have to learn to be okay with yourself and not necessarily need others to instill that feeling in you. Read more. Find positive, enriching ways to spend your time. You will never be a degenerate just for existing, you only gain that status if you reject all things positive and relish in the nothingness of self-obsession. Half of the people on this board shout degeneracy left and right, but they don't actually do anything, they spend all day on their computers projecting their own shit onto others.

>virgin
>god-cuck too
>trying to understand the human experience anyway

Some people murder children not even a minute born to learn this lesson, so heed well the gravity of this answer; Open wide the wretched maw of the Mystery of Inequity.

Life is not fair. Some are born in luxury and power, some are born in filth and faith. Some are beautiful, some are wretched. Some are good, some are evil.

It has always been this way. This is not a mistake, or an abberation of God's will. It is supposed to be this way, it is written across every facet of life and every law of nature.

Know well, user. There is no injustice Anywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=spXK94tOmY4&t=254s

>all these nutso christ-fags coming out to comment

guys Christianity is a meme like every other meme

Well I assume that words mean what they usually mean. So "pass away" just means "die". And yeah, they all died.

Maybe you're right and Jesus was just being super cryptic. But at the very least, those around him seemed to share my interpretation of his words, since if you read the new testament it's really not hard to see that early Christians believed that the apocalypse was imminent. And on top of that, if you go with the "jesus was being cryptic" argument, then you still have to explain why he didn't just speak plainly.

I wish I had never had sex. You aren't missing anything, only a broken heart.

I'm glad that at one point, God reminded me that my family is more important than some woman who will never stay with me.

I don't want to go on a killing spree unfortunately, even if there are too many degenerates
Yeah you caught me. But I don't think I can come to terms with that. I have tried before and it hasn't led to me being happier.
I do not know if I will ever know what it's like to have a woman love me. I never have had this.
I am not Milo, I have never had sex with a black man and would like to leave degeneracy behind
Thank you. I really do need help. Professional help.
Thank you for your prayers user. God bless you.
This is true.
What does this mean?
2000 years is not a long time
Really makes me think
I don't like this
He did get nice trips but I can't listen to him, not now
God bless you user. Life is hard and I wish you the best.
Thank you for the reminders. I do not argue.
God bless you. This is true. It is a shame that (((they))) no longer let real research on how to solve/cure homosexuality to take place.
makes sense to me
made me smile thanks user
God bless you user
Wouldn't mind adopting white kids...are you allowed to choose race? But the kids should have a mother and father...
Lust and masturbation is still difficult. But you are right, this is what must be done. I just have fallen into so much sin that it is a struggle. The sin of sloth has overtaken me and I feel too weak to overcome.
You are right. It is so difficult though. Pray for me please user
You are right. I am deceived. I have been under spiritual attack for years.
God bless you user and may we together overcome
They will tell me the wrong things. I came to Sup Forums because I love Sup Forums.
Thank you user I will check it out
Thank you user
Life is hard

God bless you all and thank you all

>I I I I I I I I I I I

This is why you're depressed and suicidal. You're too concerned with yourself. There are more things and people to your life than just you. When you are your entire world and something bad happens, you lose hope and want to end it all. If you're a Christian, do you really think God wants to see you kill yourself? You'll also bring immense trauma to your family as they try and cope with you taking your own life.

No man is an island. You have a God and a family that loves you. Everyone goes through struggles, but the answer is almost never suicide.

There is oftentimes truth and power in memes
Me too user
Interesting

You know there are plenty of gay people who don't fall into the stereotype you despise, right? You don't hear about them because they don't raise a fuss, but gay people being positive members of society is a thing, and the initial reason why gay rights became a thing in the first place. It was only later co-opted by the media into the SJW shit-storm it is today. If a gay person lives their entire lives committing the average amount of sin as anyone else and keeps those sins to themselves, how is it your business to inflict judgment upon on them? Wouldn't the god you believe in disapprove of you harboring hate for others instead of acceptance and patience?