Nyc! How do people live there?

Nyc! How do people live there?

So took the family to see the tree. It is shoulder to shoulder packed. All white men had beards, undercuts, tight pants and skinny. The women walk around like they are movie stars for just being in NYC. Stuck up cunts.
People walk right up your ass.
Everything is hyper inflatex.
It fucking smells.
Contant moving.
It is a horrible place.
Horrible. You can smell the liberalism on these people.
And this is the nice area!

Pol- how do you live in such vile snd feces infested places that are tinder boxes about to explode?
Pic related.

>How do you live in such vile and feces infested places
I don't

I was there last week and literally thought the same thing. Go up to the Bronx for a preview of America in 100 years

You don't

>Bronx
>preview of America in 100 years
Kek, probably sooner desu.

Isnt it crazy? As kids we were taught nyc was the pinnacle of making it.
If you went there you were special.
It literally smelled like shit.
My young kids even mentioned it.
I cannot go back. Showered when i got home.
Ew. The women must be filthy.

I do love the empire state building and Chrysler building
Love art deco look

People were running around with massive backpacks amongst thousands at the tree.
How hasnt ir happened?!

There will never be a white city again. Nyc is Jewish w brown people to work the restaurants.

Were you there on Saturday? The dumb fucks don't even know how to shovel the side walks! They just let it turn to slop and you're shoes become hella wet! Lol I love my red wings and pa life!

Never been to Indy huh?

What day did you go?

Ha I'm moving to Carmel in 4 months. Turned down an offer in NYC for it

Actually, it's pretty dope. Better than whatever backwoods federal tax-dollar propped up shithole you are probably from.

The worst part of NYC is the tourists like you who complain about the other tourists. Like your special? You cause the smell and are the reason it's so fucking packed. Leave! And also the trains and the mayor and the stupid fucking pokemon looking subway station by the WTC are pretty bad, but besides that it's pretty dope.

If people are walking up your ass, it's because you are a slow walker and are in the way. I'm not even joking about this part. Please walk faster or move out of the way.

>Will never be a white city again

Hasn't been for a long time m8. But lest we forget, Trump is from the city

Memes aside Ted Cruz was right about new York values

Ha awesome, but be forewarned people out Indiana are semi-retarded

This. Fuck transpalnts and flyover tourists

I am an NJ user from a very wealthy area about 40 minutes (only 16 miles though) from the city. I grew up there, and still live & work in NJ. My entire life, every girl I have ever known has been enamored with the concept of the big city. It fucking sucks. My friends live in Brooklyn and Harlem in expensive, trendy areas. The friend that lives in Brooklyn was woken up recently to someone getting shot in the street 6 houses down. Girls love it because they're whores and want random dick because it makes them feel powerful (Because they're living on their own terms in the big city, squandering their motherhood so the MEN can't keep them down). I go to the city for concerts and to see my friends. I wouldn't live there. For all of the convenience and opportunity, the ridiculous attitudes, absurd cost of living, and leftism of the faggots that live there ruin it. Fuck NYC

I love how defensive NYC fags get about trying to justify living in their shithole city

You don't go to NYC to live for the heck of it. It's the nexus of capital and power. People go for money and fame. The folks there are very direct, to the unfamiliar you could mistake for being stuck up. They are very assertive as a whole.

Dont forget; It's fucking noisy!

The background noise is loud as fuck and constant.

NYC is the loudest motherfucking place I've ever been to

The one thing that's very clear about you prissy autists is that you can't bear to have your jimmies rustled even in the slightest. Do you history much? NY was shittier and filthier (as well as more violent, and drug fuelled) by an order of magnitude only 2 decades ago. Any criticisms of its liberalism are valid, but the sanitation has improved.
>reeeeee

Who gives a fuck, its SHIT

Wanted to share with the only senpai who would care

> Be me
> Post to le pol telling loser tourist to leave
> Successface.jpg
> Think I deserve a muffie
> Leaving apt building and go to grocery store
> CinnamonCoffeMuffinIsTheShit.png
> Walking back in building
> doorman holding door
> Young Dominican dude, cool af
> Me: "HeyThereBrotherHowYaDoin?"
> I talk quickly
> Him: "Yo user you got a package"
> Know it's MAGA hat got dad for Christmas
> Hands it to me and without thinking
> open it up in excitement
> See MAGA hat
> See him seeing MAGA hat
> In most liberal city
> Live in super liberal part of town
> CoverIsBlown.gov
> Both of us look at each other
> Him: "My man"
> Doorman is woke af
> Talk for 20 minutes about Corrupt Hilldawg and how Donald is going to bring back jobs and make our country great
> Tells me about how girls in my building were crying on election day and came to cry on his shoulder
> Winks at me
> Silence for a second and laugh
> "Been helping her out for the past year now."
> Girl he's talking about def in relationship
> OhShitThisGuyCucks.gif
> be volcel so I can grow powerful like David Blaine, but I respect it
> Talks more, pretty cool
> Remember I have muffie
> End convo and go back to apt
> Cinnamon Coffee is the best kind of muffin

New York is fine but is it bad if i kinda *gulp* like de blasio?

Honestly, these are the kind of vapid non-stories that NYers think are cool, because despite it being a sprawling megalopolis, the absolute materialism that rules the city dictates that its inhabitants are boring and shallow.
Not having a go m80

Just got a job in Manhattan. What am I in for?

> the absolute materialism that rules the city dictates that its inhabitants are boring and shallow.

Dude, it's a Tuesday. That's a mildly interesting Tuesday story. I didn't expect it.

That's an interesting point about NYC nonstories though. NYC is the home of Seinfeld, maybe it's something about living in a megalopolis that lets you enjoy the mundane bullshit. I work a good bit and enjoy bullshit for bullshits sake. idt that's a strictly nyc thing, but maybe it's exaggerated here

What does some Irish loser have to say about how interesting NYers are? What is your crazy Tuesday story, m9?

I am moving to NY for a job. How fucked is the traffic there? I am planning to get a 120k car but there probably isn't much driving possible around the city huh?

Was there today.
It is utterly over rated.
A steel jungle with vacuous and vile inhabitants.
The ultimate specimens of degeneracy.
If anything cataclysmic happens, none are prepared ans would eat them selves.
How have a group of people become completely reliant on government is beyond me.
Sorry cool trump nyc living anons. Not you most likely

Evee been there? I hope you arent commuting.
I denied a job that paid over 200k a year to commute from hunterdon cty nj to nyc and i flat out denied it

Traffic is bad, but parking is worse.

Any why spend $120k on a car? It's gonna get scratched and dented to shit with the way New Yorkers drive in heavy traffic.

Where do you want to live? If you plan on exploring outside of NYC or not living in Manhatten then it's p reasonable. But in Manhatten I'd worry about drunks, dings, bad drivers galore.

I've been there for a day a few years ago. But no I'm living in the city so I can just take the subway

This times 100pp000pppxx

Get a moped!
Take taxi desu

Ok user.
Be safe and dont turn into every numale you will see on a constant basis
Like all made in a cookie cutter

I live an hour North of NYC and I still never go there. Terrible city.

>The worst part of NYC is the tourists like you who complain about the other tourists.
They do suck, but the locals are far worse, by thinking they're better than everyone just by virtue of being stuck in that hellhole.
>t. Westchester

Why not just get a second cheap place? Know a few guys who do that to Connecticut

I think most cities just are.
I couldnt wait to get to my humble half million dollar house with 2 acres on the side of a mountain.
Where i can think, no liberal scum, ans no smells but pine trees and clean air

This.
It is so obvious and i noticed males are just as bad as women.
Its embarassing honestly

I liked Phoenix when I lived out there but that's also much more spread out than your typical city

Love where i live and my salary is just over half i quoted
But im 100 percent remote.
I had to commute to nyc for this jobs training.
It was painful and wife would not even let me. I was miserable

It's like Stockholm Syndrome.

Drove from Tuscon to Flagstaff once. Took two hours to cross Phoenix on the highway. Felt like an endless loop.

Never been. I wouldn't mind a city with more room.
Like Edinburgh. Loved that.
I just cannot stress how much i detest nyc and mainly for the pretentious liberals.
Not going ever again but for rangers games down the road

If you ever live here, do not wear anything around west 4th, which is under NYU. Places like Brownsville, Harlem, the entire Bronx minus Yankee stadium, and parts of queens are nowhere you should go. If you go in a place like bay ridge, remove the kebabs. The whole place is infected with Muslims. As for Manhattan, it's filled with Chinese tourists

> half million dollar house with 2 acres
Is that a typo? Think you meant to say government paid for trailer

> no liberal scum
Besides the giant black dude you pay in food stamps to have sex with your wife?

You can go home! New York does not need or want you here!

Agree user.
I feel like the people there are shallow as a puddle.
Maybe i just hate libs. Ah i know i do.
First thing i see after stepping out of penn station is a nigger in the middle of the street with no shirt on and dancing and screaming. Freezing out.
Kids were all wtf?!
I said the people here are literally insane.
They said what does that mean.
I pointed to the nigger

It's even worse when a rangers game is there, because the rags fans go everywhere. Christmas here sucks, especially around 47th and 42nd

Also user.... why are all the pretzel / dog trucks fucking halal and muslim run?!
Where are the dirty old wops selling shit? The city is moving to islam. Great

Uh no typo.
There is a little place called america outside of the cat litter box called nyc

Oh yeah thats why you vile scum lost the election! Ahahhahah

Those always are there. Taxis are almost always Muslims or Indians or pakis. The fucking mayor is a total idiot for what he has done. He even fucks over my teams like the jets and islanders because of location. I plan on getting out ASAP when I have the money because living in here isn't that great

yeah it sucks in most places in nyc, its full of liberals, tourists, transplants and dirty foreigners. glad i can avoid it now seeing how i used to work in that area

The kebab kart is a newer installment tho! At least 25 years ago it was not present.
As for the isles? Go rags!
Be blowzio is a goddam moron.
Be safe there my man!

It's fine, the problem is you. Like said

If anything, the best NYC has is all these stores, citi and Yankee stadium, Central Park, and the trains. The problem is how many bad areas there are in the Bronx and Brooklyn. Hell I once passed by Brownsville and felt unsafe for a good reason.

Look inside yourself user.
Are you a real man?

Sorry loser and hater I voted for the Don bby. I'm here redpilling NYC so dumbasses like you stop stealing our jobs!

You have no willpower, hiding away in some trailer-park and sucking off Federal gov money. While there are some of us here, right in the enemy's territory, winning.

not really no but OP is still a faggot

And how exactly is your bumblefuck nowhere town better?

The stores.... all way over priced.
Kid hit lego store and wanted a star wars set.
At home the thing was 1/3 the price.
Also what cant you get online these days?
Macy's was a fucking zoo.
I walked in and yelled to family, i gotta get the hell of here now and left

>Designated shitting day

But i make more money than you and own a house.
How are you better?
Also i chop my own wood lady boy

>It's fine, the problem is you.
For calling out the shithole and going against the delusion?

>Kid hit lego store and wanted a star wars set.
Yea, that sucked the worst. NYC Lego store was far more expensive than here, and still twice the prices than in San Diego.

How is it not?
I live in one of the safest and healthiest county in america.... Hunterdon county. 98 percent white, republican, and highly sought after. Zero crime.
How is living in an over priced, nigger filled, leftist shithole better user?
Wake the fuck up

Well, for starters, we won't end up being a smoking nuclear crater when the derkas finished the job they started on September 11th, Vinny.

Hahahah love this user

Don't even bother with Macy's. That place becomes a zoo. As for the lego store, same applys. If anything, go to the Nintendo store or NHL store. They're pretty comfy

>Shopping
>In NYC

user let me fill you in on a little secret. Most New Yorkers go clothes shopping in jersey because they avoid a 6% tax among other things. The only time you buy something from/in the city is if its really good food or something custom/artistic you literally cant get anywhere else.

There is absolutely no benefit to living in a massive city like that other than living the life of a degenrate

>avoid a 6% tax

ha, i wish. we do it to avoid a 8.875% tax

Must agree food good
We didnt really shop
We hit stores the kids liked.
Prolly spent only 50.00 lol

>Go up to the Bronx for a preview of America in 100 years

What do you mean? The bronx isn't that bad

(((People))) live there because degeneracy is the air they breathe.

White families hate it and leave

>took the family
was your wife a virgin when you started dating cuck?

not all of the bronx is riverdale, fag

Lol i see where you are going
Bait
Not
Taken city pig!

Couldn't have said it better myself. Florida masterrace and I came up to NYC specifically to redpill this liberal shithole and into money/power. Been doing well too 99% of guys are numale betas. The other 1% can spot each other and nothing but respect to em.

so she wasn't a virgin?
KEK

I don't. I live in the sweet south

The fuck you on about? I love in Jersey, right over the border, and spend a lot of time in NYC. The City is great, if it wasn't so damned expensive. You went to a fucking tourist trap attraction and were surrounded by people? No fucking way.

9 Million people, 3% of the US population, live in NYC. It's fucking packed of course. As far as politics go, of course they're liberal. You need to go to Manhattan South, or head up to River Dale to find decent people for the most part. Manhattan South is all business, so the people there generally have money.

But it depends what you're looking for to, if you're can't stand being around people, obviously a densely populated area is not for you.

kek, im not a guinea fuck. And ironically most of them moved over to jersey as soon as the hispanics started taking over.

>Hunterdon
Its literally bumblefuck nowhere in piney central. Basically alabama with new money McMansions. Nevermind Clinton shit the bed with hapiness the minute they got (Gasp!) a new shop rite.

I live in* Fuck me sideways, not love in.

Maybe that is why i was getting nods from normal men.
Numales dont even look up from their iPhones
It is simply gross

>Be typical NYCer
>be snippy rude jewish-ish asshole
>write ASSHOLE: The Post about how people annoy you by not rushing around enough to do big important NYC glamorous things like rush to their closet sized apartments to put on trendy clothes they cant afford and then rush to art galleries to watch cock sucking exhibitions like real NYCers do
>wonder why everyone hates NYC

huh must've jumped from the last time I was told that statistic

>mfw I live in Queens but can't gather enough money to live in another city since I'm a broke college student

JESUS FUCK I HATE THIS ENTIRE CITY. FUCKING KILL ME PLEASE.

This. Fuck off if you don't like, there's plenty of decent people who do.

Well yeah I was giving you all my Manhattan tourist trap experience.
I also worked near the Chrysler building for two weeks - training and it wAs the exact same less some chinks
I suspect the whole city fucking sucks

Wait wait wait is that Nat Geo cover actually fucking real?

Is Nat Geo THAT pozzed now?!?

This is bumblefuck?!
Lol
At least i can fish here and eat the trout without dying.

Lets wrap this up...
Bumblefuck > niggerstan

you are basically comparing the same area to itself.

I was there for a week last year. I loved it, but after a week I was ready to go home, smelt like piss and too crowded. Every Aussie that I met who lived over there was also a smug arrogant cunt, living in that city changes you.

The best cities in the States are Nashville and Boston.

Oh well said man.
A quick summation of a vile way of life

I'm from the Boston area but I've always wanted to moved to NYC

There's something about the idea of living right around that many different people, most of whom I'll never meet, and having 100 different options to do anything I want all nearby, that I find very appealing.

Yes
I think of nyc and all liberal cities when i see this

YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT! LOL

Nice trips, but like i said, the kinds of things you go for in the city are unique and cant be found anywhere else. Usually this means food or artistic stuff, but mostly food.

Case and point is my buddy whose a massive Sup Forumsutist and general weaboo. Took him down to one of the top 3 ramen joints in the city outside of the 125th street station and he was in heaven. You'd be hard pressed to find a restaurant that could make a pork tonkatsu ramen bowl thats just as good, if not better.

Same problem, buddy. Been stuck in Brooklyn my whole life. I want to die most days.