Brianna Wu is running for congress

How fucked are we, Sup Forums? Can she shut down Sup Forums and get our IP's? What if we use incognito mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnPnl1GiLwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>she

>she

>she

>She

>fought the alt right and won
You mean he installed a block script on twitter?

when was this?

It's okay /ourguy/ is running too

it's just a publicity stunt

>(((she)))

He won what exactly?

I'm actually pro LGBT, but why does the media insist on giving this crazy person a platform? Enabling insane narcissists should be a crime.

Before alt right existed
She thinks twitter trolls were alt right

Wasn't Brianna Wu part of that UN comedy "cyberbully" meeting where the feminists fucked up and provided a shitload of documentation that was half copy pasted, half incorrect, and all worthless shit?

We have our next Trump movement guys

Get him elected. I'll be back in the morning and will expect an update.

>she

>she
>game developer
>won

>she
>won

First of all
>she
Second
>fought the alt-right and won

>Brianna Wu is biologically a female

Let Brian wu run. The freak show never ends. What state does that thing live in?

Ooh baby a tripple!

Why did the chink marry the tranny?

>she

John won't get anywhere. He denies being trans so he can't even play that card, and a lot of Tumblr types also seem to dislike him. It's also way to easy to get dirt on him.

John Walker Flynt supported Trent Lott and called his professor a "sand nigger". The only thing he's running for is away from Frank Wu's inevitable divorce lawyer.

This whole " campaign" thing is just John Walker Flynt's latest scam to bleed patreon dollars from the cucked morons that give him money each month. Now that his "game" is released, he had to come up with something he can claim to be doing.

When in reality he just sits around his dirty fucking house, neglecting his dogs and spending hundreds of his husbands dollars on Free-to-play iPad games and smoking pack after pack of marb lights.

>she

>is an it
>sheeeeit

This.

>fearless

>she fought the alt right and won

How?

Also - he's not ever registered to vote.

DO IT
LET EVERYONE SEE ""BRIANNA WU"" AND HER DOGSHIT VIDEOGAME

>not being behind 7 proxies and using norton
wew lad, you should have taken computer science 3 in college

>Fought the alt-right and won

I guess if you consider having an autistic meltdown and crying for days winning

Also:

>she

>she

Honestly. Full Accelerationist here - Get Brian elected and we will redpill more people than ever before.

> ourguy

Pleas pay no attention to his open society connections

He's totally legit! What Trump needs more than anything is less support with women and minorities!

No, John is so crazy even Anita and Chelsea don't associate with him.

Boston Mass

He's a psychopath and his ex wife accuses him of abuse

U CANT HACK ME OR NOTHIN

I'm ok with a loony tranny being the face of the Left in 2017

>she

Let's meme her to go against a competent republican

>flag
>tranny pic
>I'm actually pro LGBT
Color me surprised.

Problem is, only we and like two dozen journalists even know her

>Media freaks out
>Sup Forums freaks out

Wow this is fucking unheard of.

fucking bitch

all she fights for is censorship and SJWs
I hope she gets fucking crushed

>game developer

>she

I am ashamed to live in the same city as it.

sauce?

Wrong.

>She fought the alt-right and won

Is he going to use his real name so he has a little more pull than shit game dev?

>republicans control all branches of government

she can win a few more times, that'd be cool

VOTE FOR JOHN WALKER FLYNT

>she

>she
>game developer

I can't wait until he starts accusing all his political opponents of being GG'ers.

Lol I forgot about that one. that's honestly the best one. He's playing with fire with this whole "campaign" thing... Someone is going to finally call him out for not voting.

RETURN THE SLAAAAB! OR SUFFER MY CUUUURSE!

>Enabling insane narcissists should be a crime
>Pro LGBT
Bruh

>I'm actually pro LGBT
Being ethnic german means being ashamed, regardless of political affiliation, it seems. It doesn't matter what I do. I hope you become a statistic.

Jesus christ. (((It))) looks like a fucking ghoul, no joke.

>invent Alt-right
>fight the non-existent Alt-right
>declare yourself a winner
>brag

They did something for the UN. Half their sources were their own unpublished work on the same computer as their presentation.

I'm really happy about this

There is a 0% chance that he doesn't violate campaign finance laws.

Screenshot this - he will get busted & indicted for fucking w/ $

I remember this pathetic sack of shit from Sup Forums

check out Revolution 60 Pablo

Didn't she basically just whine about strangers on teh interwebs "bullying" her?

>She
>She fought the Alt-Right and won
>She

>John Flynt
>being alive in 2018

This faggot will kill himself next year.

>she

It didn't win anything. It's as fabricated as Brianna's gender.

not fucked in the slightest. The only people who care about what Brianna Wu has to say are here on Sup Forums or in the remnants of gamergate. She has no mainstream appeal and if sensible person sat down and listened to her rants they would think her mentally ill.

She's a professional victim living off Twitter. She has no political traction.

Jesus, he'd be hideous even without the drag.

can someone please post that picture of pepe looking straight on directly at the viewer

>she

Lol Flynt's parents would never be able to buy him into congress. What a delusional retard. CWC is more sane than John these days.

I miss the old Chris.

>she fought the alt-right and won

>>she
>implying that delusional faggot will win

>but why does the media insist on giving this crazy person a platform?
It's literally opinion sites like Salon and WaPo. Site that no one gives a shit about or reads.

i don't remember, sump guy on pixiv with an english name. four letters("plex"?)

>Any chance we can get christine to run against wu?

Imagine the memes that will birth from that race.

>she
>won

How about you guys not do what you always do this time.

You gave this tranny more attention than he was worth and he got "famous" for it.

You gave that Sarkesian bitch more attention than she was worth and she now has a cushy job peddling her autism.

The media put Trump on a pedestal and gave him a disproportionate amount of attention and he got elected president.

Just let this tranny fail like his video game. Don't generate the controversy these people need to survive.

This is literally what "she" is famous for:
youtube.com/watch?v=vnPnl1GiLwI

That's the achievement. That's the grand game that everyone blew their loads over just because she's transgendered, self-victimising, and false flagging.

CSIII? Psssh, child's play. I could take down ED like that. Once I've mastered the secrets of nslookup I'll be unstoppable.

>The media put Trump on a pedestal
dont think you know what that means

>won
>she

what does this guy do to make a living? does he still live off his parent's money?

wu lads

(OP) #
How about you guys not do what you always do this time.

You gave this tranny more attention than he was worth and he got "famous" for it.

You gave that Sarkesian bitch more attention than she was worth and she now has a cushy job peddling her autism.

The media put Trump on a pedestal and gave him a disproportionate amount of attention and he got elected president.

Just let this tranny fail like his video game. Don't generate the controversy these people need to survive.

Nothing to worry about. The only things Wu has any opinions on or knowledge of are video game programming (And is terrible at it), LGBT crap and internet culture (And is also terrible at). When any issues unrelated to those things pop up (ie. pretty much 99% of everything Congress actually deals with) such as economics or lawa, Wu will have nothing to contribute except maybe a blank stare at best.

>She

>she

They wanted him gone but they also gave him every minute of their attention.

Our next Trump movement is Curt Schilling in 2018