NO UTERUS, NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT IT!

Did she have a point?

youtube.com/watch?v=g67z_xBe07Q

Of course not.

I'd be amazed if she stopped talking about morality despite having no morale

morals*

I have no excuse.

No. Could you imagine if people weren't allowed to have any opinion on anything they hadn't personally experienced?

>She

>youre not a murderer so you cant talk about people who are murderers

OK.

Hey he made her exercise a little.

you don't think it's a little stupid that two gay dudes are out doing pro-life shit? It's none of their business. Her response was over the top but she was right

Ayyyy lammoo

Why is she wearing fake teeth?

Kek. Degenerates both of them including you.

The baby is not her body. Abortion is murder

Maybe two gay dudes have an interest in preventing murder? Maybe some day we can predict whether your child will be gay or not. Maybe some day parents will start killing fetuses that will become gay men. Maybe the potential murder (I'm not going to argue about when it is or isn't a life) of people is a human issue, not a women's issue? Don't want to get an abortion? Maybe use some protection. There's only like 500 kinds out there. Fuck me, women are fucking cold and cruel.

I wish I was as fucking irrational and overemotional as a woman to understand the abortion argument once. Why the fuck is this the most important issue and even remotely relevant in politics. What delusional fucking retards most women are if this is their one issue cause. 99% of the time its their fucking fault due to stupid decisions.

You don't have to get close to the sun to know it is hot

this is what happens when you're defeated

study this document carefully

Uhh how do you know they were gay?

This seems like the perfect thread.

Dooooooooooooo ! -You- ! Know ! What ! Is ! Coming !?
The artificial womb !
You have ten to twenty years to PREPARE !

Angry about the shitskins subhumanising your nation ?
Perplexed about the state of women ?
Sad about the propect of being forced to marry a divorce time-bomb to have children ?

Worry not ! As long as you PREPARE and raise your wealth as much as you can, you will be able to reproduce !
The more money, the more offspring !

Want a family of three, with your boy and your gynoid ? Sure !
Want to make your own football team ? Go for it !
Craving to reproduce industrially until your brood number in the billions and you become Humanity herself ? Gonna be costly, but you betcha !

It is not if !
It is not when !
It is not why !
It is not what !
It is PREPARE ! PREPARE ! PREPARE !

Did Jane Fonda have a right to an opinion on Vietnam since, as a woman, she would never be drafted?

God bless us.
Everyone.

Wow that's really transphobic

We were all unborn babies, user. Abortion is an issue that effects everyone.

>If i have to pay for it I get a say in it

>Burger king shirt
Every time!

is that chris-chan?

aren't we all clumps of cells?

do the one thing that the right thinks proves they're moral, and she shits all over them

You think these little fags would stop complaining if we eliminated federal funding for abortion? kek

why do those people swear so much?

No cock? No talk.

it's like trying to control your gun

I want to fuck that frog

Burger King and Taco Bell hire the worst fucking people lol.

>I don't know how to make a lasagna
>Therefore, I have no right to spit out a disgustingly-made lasagna made by an incompetent chef

>I can't give birth
>Therefore, I have no right to point out that the growing mass in your belly is an independent entity to your own body, and that you are killing without its consent (i.e. murdering) if you abort it

without its consent
oh, so you think she should get it's consent?

Having a vagina doesnt (shouldn't) grant you the right to murder.

>she

freedom of speech lets us talk about anything and everything
and call her a cunt

No guns, no right to legislate them

owning a dick shouldn't give you a right to dictate who will have kids they don't want

I doubt that ugly bitch will make any use of her uterus anyway.

>men trying to dictate women's health

Yeah, go back to /r/theredpill or something, fag.

Inbred retard literally using EVERY SINGLE BUZZWORD SHE KNOWS. She just keeps trying to shame him, and every time it doesn't work, she comes back with more buzzwords. I can't believe this is real

Neither should it give you a right to dictate who lives and dies.

Yet murder is still illegal.

Dont open your legs if you aint prepared to deal with the consequences that dont involve murder.

Abortion at 10 weeks.

maybe she's mad. could you imagine some retard on the street telling you how you will live the most intimate parts of your life?
I guess wingnuts don't understand arrogance either

>white men trying to dictate nigger health.
>Straights shouldn't dictate gay health.
>cis shouldn't dictate trans health

probably a gun nut

no you just have to be lamb enough to believe whatever your told without questioning

you do know that the accepted status is that women all believe they are owners of their body no matter what. thats how it is . even if we have valid points no one cares. she kills it if she wants too thats how its always been

Probably a leaf

the kid on the left looks like a roman

I thought discrimination is never okay? The left has some very confusing stances.

baby telepathy when

wingnuts like freedom in theory
but not the reality, they think they should control it

No gun, no right to talk about them

>you do know that the accepted status is that women all believe they are owners of their body no matter what.

But it is also her child, and she is responsible for it.

yum it looks like halloween jellow shots

Yes, of course. But since you can't get consent from a child you shouldn't be able to make a decision like that, anymore than you should be able to kill a newborn that can't consent. I can't get charge from a woman in a coma, but I can't just have sex with her because of that.

seems kinds weird that some ppl think they should have a say about someone elses womb

the fat cunt is loud and obnoxious and the pro lifers are faggots

>JUST A CLUMP OF CELLS BRO, haha :^)

But since you can't get consent from a child you shouldn't be able to make a decision like that

but you would

No.

White people advocate for and pass laws that affect black people. Women advocate for and pass laws that affect men. Christians advocate for and pass laws that affect Muslims, atheists, etc. Heterosexual people advocate for and pass laws that affect gay people.

Hell, there wasn't even a woman on the SC when Roe v Wade happened, but no complaints there, right?

The idea that only women get to have an opinion on laws that affect women is stupid, especially when men's taxes go towards paying for women's healthcare.

That's not even a stance for or against abortion. The premise, "NO UTERUS, NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT IT" is just idiotic.

I wouldn't. Why do you think I would?

Murder is illegal, and she is murdering her child.

>that golem
>she

APPEAL TO ACCOMPLISHMENT FALLACY

1. we're all 1 race, senpai, the human race
2. Mental illness is dictated by a variety of professionals from different ethnicities, orientations and backgrounds
3. ^^
back to square 1, villanegro.

This. When you deal with matters of life you deal with matters of death

this truly is mans great hope for the future

females are a massive disappointment

pro lifers clam to speech for clumps of cells

NO PENIS YOU DONT GET TO CIRCUMSIZE ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I WANT MY FORESKIN BACK YOU FUCKING KIKESS

Why did she call them racist?

If they're pro-life, they're probably pro-black because black people are disproportionately killed by abortions.

>we're all 1 race, senpai, the human race

Then we are all one gender, since gender is a social construct.

Then don't demand child support when you get knocked up and then CHOOSE to have the child.

and yet when it's born they want no responsibility whatsoever

convenient

I'm studying the document carefully and the timeframes are wrong by factors of decades... i guess the white man wins again

Ew she's nasty

No, we claim that it can't say either way so you can't make a decision that will result in its death. That's like saying advocating that people in comas not be killed right away before even waiting for a recovery is showing for the comatose. It's just preventing any intervention by another party that could harm them.

Very few abortions are performed at a point where its actually "just a clump of cells".

I have a child. I've taken responsibility, dumb fucking leaf.

How has not a single person commented about how much of a fucking disgusting ogre she is. Holy shit. She actually may be a top 5 ugliest women ive ever seen. If shes even a woman

I have one too and I want you to start taking some responsibility for it right now

Kek, burger King workers.

I should have known better than to reply to a leaf. A leaf with a name at that.

I will never understand how people can get so psyched at the prospect of killing babies. The same people would have an emotional heart attack to shoot a deer and field dress it.

I think you just wanna burden women for the sin of having sex

Doesn't that degrade Transwomen? Is she saying transwomen aren't real women? How dare she be such a bigot!

Socializing childcare is as antithetical to civilization as legalizing child murder.

Why do other people have to take responsibility for your actions? People don't become pregnant spontaneously.

if it ONLY took the existence of a uterus and DID NOT also require a sperm cell, then she would absolutely be correct.

too bad that this is not the case.

Like I get you want to have the right to chose and stuff. But rah rah scrape a fetus from my guts. How do you get so passionate?

Anyone have that pic where a few of these loud, angry, feminists were all shown to the same mouth-open frown?

This women matches that.

>she

then flip it back to them.
>No penis, no right to talk about it.

no dick, no right to talk about men.

She sure showed them

wait what about your actions of limiting my choices?

came to post this