Is she really crazy, or did the media edit this to make it look like a loony Trump supporter?

Is she really crazy, or did the media edit this to make it look like a loony Trump supporter?

youtube.com/watch?v=_BJItHuZCG8

Cocaine Jayne!

user, I think I'm in love

No way shes not on drugs

She's /ourgirl/. And yeah, she might be a little crazy. But crazy isn't always bad.

Kek granted Tay life thats what.

W A R R I O R - Q U E E N
A
R
R
I
O
R
-
Q
U
E
E
N

Jesus had Mary Magdelan.
We have our princess.

Prise KEK!

lmao very good observation

Bigotry, married to an immigrant, make sure you get that on camera riiiiiiiiight?

But no you don't get that interview, you just get that on- on camera, right? That's what the media wants to portray him as, right?

Why don't you get on camera- why don't you get it on camera instead of editing, instead of editing, instead of editing, his one million dollar a month anonymous feed the children donations, why don't you get that on camera? Why don't you get on camera that he recruited immigrants to help him build towers so he could put them up? Oh you don't- you don't get that on camera, right? This is what you get on camera. THIS is what you get on camera, right? And you edit it accordingly, you wait until you bait him, and then you edit it, right? You don't include the fact that we have an awesome, an AWESOME president now, who took a step down for unappreciative motherfuckers, okay, unappreciative, okay.

None of ya damn- oh you'll edit it, you'll EDIT IT and portray something totally different to what it really is, right, so you're not getting my name, you're getting a FUCK YOU, because you don't give it- you don't give it as it really is. You don't give it or portray it as it really is, a GOOD man, with a GOOD AWESOME heart, that travelled the WOOOOORLD... FEEDING THE KIDS

You fucking motherfucker

dreamweaver

Dude if a camera was put on the majority of anons on election night, I guarantee all anons looked way more crazy than this. Fuck bro, I was a fucking maniac that night. Everyone was. If you weren't mas locos you were doing it wrong. Good times.

She is naturally whacked. She probably needs drugs.

amphetamine junkie

it was a nerveracking night and i dealt with it by playing metroid prime. i danced the night away after we won

IT BEGINS: THE NEXT GEN OF SJW'S WILL BE CONSERVATIVES! (still batshit, thats how it works).

But they wont come from colleges, those will make the Lefty SJW. The conservative SJW will come from everywhere else.

Tune In. Turn On. Drop Out & Vote Trump.

Probably one too many cans on Monster

Not crazy, she's drunk

It was beyond nerve wrecking esp around 2:30 am when she wouldnt do a concession speech, I didnt want to go to sleep because I knew id wake up to her doing some jew moves

I LOVE HOW FERAL SHE LOOKS

LIKE A POINTY TOOTHED WOOD ELF TREE BITCH

BE MY GF PLZ

shes a cutie

why do americans try to argue by being louder instead of making arguments?

Because it works. Winning an argument isn't always about making an argument.

it's unedited

Even though you should never, ever stick your dick in crazy... I'd make an exception.

id eat her ass out

she's not crazy, just a woman with a lot of pent up frustration who finally found someone to unleash her pent-up rage on. she's a trump supporter in NYC, who obviously works some kind of blue-collar job can you imagine how much shit she deals with, both from mocking liberals and general work related stress? So no, not really crazy, just an emotional woman on a tear

That picture has been gradually fucked with to produce that monstrosity at least, yeah.

this so much this

yeah she's insane and trashy af. but feisty. i like it.

That girl in the back is recording the whole thing with her phone, id love to see her footage

qt

I want to see her footage.

me too me too

I wish we knew more about her.

Truly Nigger tier logic there bro.

She's just woke.

She also took so many red pills she literally has x-ray vision

Operation mocking bird. Confirmed

Say that to my face cuck!

I love how she ignores the cuck in the beginning and takes over the whole interview

He was lost without his bull

>attached earlobe

oh shit she probably fucks like a tiger

perfect teeth, perfect skin, expensive trump hoodie and t shirt. No way shes a druggie

Typical drumf tard

>people think she was on drugs

Holy shit it's sad to see how many of you accidentally reveal yourselves to be kissless virgins with zero meaningful female interaction in your entire lives and automatically think a woman acting like this is "meth".

>Hair in bun
>Eye lids impossibly far apart
>Random (tea?) stain on shirt
>Boisterously loud
>Hoodie jacket
Look, we're not talkin Nobel material here, but support is support. Every religion needs zealots. The fervent take the torch to the next base camp as our crusade progresses into the belly of the best.

I highly doubt that was a real, authentic monologue she delivered. She was either a very talented plant or just done crazy crackwhore the news team found on the street and paid to go off on camera. Both of these would be attempts for libs to feel affirmation about voting for the "nice" candidate

yeah i saw somewhere shes a ballet dancer i doubt shes a meth head like everyone is saying.

thats even better a ballet dancer lol

It's not stain on shirt, its inner lining.

i dated one back in my 20s she was so flexible..those were the days

not a stain, do you even fashion nigger

Man I would love to see her in that outfit

>NONE OF YA DAMN

NY accents on chicks gives me a boner

Seriously, dunno why NY accent gets so much hate. It sounds badass.

Obviously edited to portray the individual in a negative light.

Definitely a methhead.

t. Kansan that sees them everyday

CTR - she got passion and can articulate it. Something your candidate Hillary Clinton dod not have.

Her teeth are fine. She's just been browsing pol too late into the night

Conservatives being too reserved and polite is exactly why the left has been destroying them in the cultural war for decades. Lefties have shit arguments, so they just supplement them with mockery, shaming, taunting, and talking over their opponents - it's really like 2nd grade, and IT WORKS. Normies are fucking retards. Most people don't care about facts and logic, they care about FEELINGS, and THAT'S why the Left wins the culture war. They address feelings, they manipulate feelings, and they openly mock their opposition with implied superiority (no need to explain WHY you're right when it simply *looks* like you know what you're saying).

Conservatives need to open their drawers and shit on leftists like they drank 10 liters of prune juice. Leftists have to be derided with brutal and crass tools (and word games) that appeal to normies.

If we can make conservatism FEEL GOOD and superior and FOR something over the degenerate moral relativity of leftism, we WIN.

This 100%

Yo this bitch is cray cray.

crazy hot