youtube.com/watch?v=zpGZ_xDtA3I
youtube.com/watch?v=md2r8XtdDgs
ancient-hebrew.org/learn_ancient.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you believe in reincarnation?

why haven't you committed suicide?

Perhaps. What is your definition of it?

What are you observant of?

Because my life force, my spirit is far stronger than yours.

Of the Lord, Sovereign of the Universe, the Highest Habitations that He posesses.. I am observant of Torah.

That your consciousness has lived many lives on earth and will continue to be reborn into new bodies.

Individuality is but a lie. There are two souls, really. Your first, your Animal soul, where all wisdom and instinct comes.. And, the Shechina.. The Divine Presence. Can you guess which Soul lives on?

If you support Israel existing as a physical state, and not a state of self; we have nothing to speak about.

Are you a shapeshifting lizard? What do you think of jesus?

It is no question the current State is not Priest-like. That will change soon. However, the physical state itself is a prophecy fulfilled, Baruch Hashem. So be it if you do not see that truth.

Ahahahahaha. No. And he was not the Messiah, or Moshiach. Maybe a Tzaddik.

enjoy the endless cycle, being bound to the physical

My friend, it is through the physical that we bring Hashem's Shechina to the World and ultimately to everyone. Do you not see, that is the lesson of Yaakov preparing himself in three ways against his brother, Esau?

have you had sex?

What would qualify as a messiah for you?

are you from new york

Do you think we are living end times?

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only December. Does not having the lead in December count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still in the running right now and she has been the best politician in the DNC for how many years now? She’s running against one of the worst politicans in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of Election Day. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking politicians in the America, she won the popular vote this year and would of won the election if the black vote didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the impeachment of Donald Trump has to reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1998. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Hillary supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Yes.
It's not what I look for, rather what fits the Prophecies. He also will be of the line of Dovid, and a General in Israel's military..Though He will be young.

Southern California.

What term offends you more jew or satan's lil bitch?

Is it true Judaism says toddler girls are okay for having sex with?

Not end times. The beginning.. Soon. The year is 5777 in the Hebrew calendar.

>Ask a faggot anything pt.2

Attention whore elsewhere schmendrick.
Suck a big bag of uncircumcised dicks OP.

What happens to the other one?

Isnt the line of david gone?

No. That is false. There are different branches, see.. Some corrupted.

He does fill half of the prophecies and when he returns he will fulfill the rest

Beginning of what? Anti-christ Kingdom? Aquarius?
Also
>moon calendar
Kek

your take on recent Antartica events , sir?

Not at all. Those who came from the line of Levi and David..They recorded it in their very names in the Jewish marriage certificates.. literally there are those who have family trees going back to Dovid, Moshe, Aaron..

Good question who keeps up with that?

Which are the prophecies? What are the end time signs? Are those manifestations of trascendental logos subjectivity?

who did you have sex with?

Tell us why so many Jews reject Yahweh and worship Satan/Ba'al/Moloch. And also why they hurt children. Why?!

The Shechina rejoins with the Divine Unification of the Lord. The animal soul.. Was it even ever conscious? It was used in specific ways, a destiny per se.. But it ultimately ends there. However. Evil spirits are a concept..

>when he returns he will fulfill the rest
What bullshit.
Ah, then fuck you, ya filthy jew

what do you think of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=zpGZ_xDtA3I

youtube.com/watch?v=md2r8XtdDgs

If you are observant, why don't you follow the Torah in the flesh?

No. The beginning of unification of the Earth & Heavens.

What is an angel? What makes a person different from an angel? Can angels incarnate as a human?

Look into the prophecy of Gog and Magog. Also, the words of Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Isaiah, etc..That is a simple start.

If you don't believe in hell, what happens to bad people or non-jewish people when they die?

why my legs are ivory but my dick is brown?

Gentiles, long before I was observant let alone aware of the knowledge I was Jewish by blood.
They are blinded in their iniquity. The Lord curses them in His own way.

We believe in many destinations. Gan Eden is the best.

When does it start? I've been feeling it

Humans can become even more powerful than Angels. We have something they do not. Free will. A gift, and curse from the Lord. Prayer... It's ever so powerful.

Interesting.

how did you not know you were jewish? did you have to convert? when did you become religious?

I will. Whats up with the book of enoch tho

so can non-jewish people get into heaven also?

No Man knows... But await His coming, always.. Live a righteous life meanwhile..

Christianity is judaism for goyim, so is atheism

Patiently waiting for an honest answer to this my Jewish brother. --->

No. My mother is Jewish from her mother my grandmother..in short I found many marriage certificates proving I was Jewish and in fact, of a Levite descendance..
ABSOLUTELY! They were meant to!

Do you feel it soon tho? Or do you it well get even crazier before that?

I can't watch videos on here.. Sorry.

It WILL get crazier. We know this for a fact.

[PSA]

THIS MAN IS MASHIACH

[PSA]

Ok, would you try to watch them later when you can? The northern tribes are remembering who they are. I know, because I have realized this about myself.
Shalom my brother. May the face of YHWH shine upon you and your family. Also, happy Hanukkah!

Did you ever take lsd?

No. He was a righteous man, but not the Moshiach. He was the Rebbe.
Happy Channukkah!

No. Cannabis, yes, daily for prayer and recreation.
Okay guys BRB 20 minutes I will be back tho

Lol you're a fake no frum Jew would write L-rd fully or say the Neshama Elokit is the Shechina.

Levi'im are from the father's side, definitely not the mother's mother's side.

As I said, fake

Im also addicted to weed but I honestly believe that everyone on Sup Forums needs to take acid

Why should we avoid praise to our Elohim, YHWH?
Yod - "Nail"
Hey - "Behold"
Wav - "Hand"
Hey - "Behold"
Why should we not speak the Name of our Elohim and the story of His love for us?

This is literally nonsense and not Hebrew at all.

Do you believe in the holocaust?

sweet, thank you so much for answering my questions. Its a really nice religion (I am currently muslim).

Seriously like everything you're saying means nothing.

>My friend, it is through the physical that we bring Hashem's Shechina to the World and ultimately to everyone. Do you not see, that is the lesson of Yaakov preparing himself in three ways against his brother, Esau?

There's no connection with the concept of bringing down the Shechina in the world and the way Yaakov prepared for his confrontation with Esav. Why would you even call him Esau when you're calling his brother Esav?

Ancient Paleohebrew:

ancient-hebrew.org/learn_ancient.html

You are unaware of the archeological roots of the Hebrew language?

Here is a reference to it:

Chapter 5 of the Book of Daniel references this script that preceded other Scripts.
Hebrew has gone through many Script changes:

1)Pictographic Hebrew (1st phonetic language alphabet, given to Moses by YHWH on Mt Sinai.)
2) Paleohebrew
3) Early Semitic script
4) Middle Semitic script
5) Late Semitic script
6) Modern Hebrew

Originally, the individual characters of Hebrew had a meaning by themselves. They still do to some extent today brother.

The fake translation of what you said has nothing to do with Hebrew. It was nonsensical and any Hebrew speaker knows that

Picture: Hand
Associations: Yard
Sound: y, ee
Ancient Name: Yad
Modern Name: Yud
Meaning: Hand, Work, Throw, Worship

The picture is of a man with his arms outstretched, pointing toward a wonderful view and saying "hey" look at that.

Picture: Pointing
Associations: Hey
Sound: h, ey
Ancient Name: Hey
Modern Name: Hey
Meaning: Look, Reveal, Breath

The tent was supported by ropes attached to pegs driven into the ground. These pegs were made of a branched piece of hardwood. No English word is derived from this letter but the picture is similar to the hand of a man "waving".

Picture: Peg
Associations: Wave
Sound: w, ow, uw
Ancient Name: Waw
Modern Name: Vav
Meaning: Add, Secure, Hook

Go tip somewhere faggot, reddit atheism might be suitable for you, pol is a Christian board

If you put the Name above all names together you get "Hand, behold, nail, behold."
Y H W H
You can easily check this to see that it is true.

That's not what any of the actual letters look like and this "history" is garbage made out of conjecture that has been discredited by modern research and only clinged on by xian messianism and Jews for yoshke types

A Hebrew speaker of today would be unfamiliar with how Moses spoke as well. Just as they were unfamiliar with the writing on the wall in Daniel 5 written by YHWH.

Much has been lost. Remember Hebrew was a "dead language" until Israel brought it back (and an amazing thing that is!).

When you see Torah in the flesh one day, He will ask you why you called Him that.
Shalom brother. Also, Happy Hanukkah!

I like Ayn Rand, do you want to call me an edgy teenager or throw out any other non-arguments like that? Do you see that much in the Jew community? Average IQ is very good, I would think they get less ad hominem attacks when talking to each other.

Hebrew was never a dead language we never stopped speaking it, writing it, using it in prayer every day.

Hebrew was how Jews from all over the world communicated during Galut. Only clueless western atheist "scholars" say Hebrew was a dead language.

Well there are Priests who still speak Latin fluently. Would you say that Latin is not a dead language?
I know the history of the Jewish language brother. I own and have read the The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia from Aaron-Azulai to Spicebox-Zweig.

Any you are correct, Hebrew was never "dead" in the way that Latin is. I did not mean to offend.

I said I was of descendance. Not a Levite. My great Grandfather was the last Levite.

Okay... so I'm back now. Direct all questions to me, now.

Except Orthodox Jews, every single one (aside from the newly religious in the past couple of decades(, prays in Hebrew every day, and studies Torah in Hebrew and Aramaic as well. We wrote books and pamphlets in Hebrew, literally hundreds of thousands of not millions in the last 2,000 years that are exist to this day. This is how we discussed doing business during trade for two thousand years as well

You have an encyclopedia, I am an Orthodox Jew whose family goes back thousands of years. I know our history better than you do from cursory reading of an encyclopedia written by secular Jews and non-Jews.

Orthodox? Are you not a follower of the Baal Shem Tov?

Oh wait, read that wrong hah

you're not of "Levite descendance" on your mother's side anymore than I am of Cohen descent because of my father's mom being a Cohen.

Do you realize speaking to you two is quite exciting for me?
It's this prophecy being fulfilled:

"say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will put them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand.” - Ezekiel 37:15

And this:

"“Then He shall become a sanctuary;
But to both the houses of Israel, a stone to strike and a rock to stumble over,
And a snare and a trap for the inhabitants of Jerusalem." - Isaiah 8:14

Who would have thought that the faithful Jews would one day see their brother's return in obedience to the Torah of the Father with them? Amazing times we are living in.

>Orthodox? Are you not a follower of the Baal Shem Tov?

See comments like that is how you betray you're not actually frum.

No, it means that up until my great grandfather my family kept levitical Bloodlines however this only means that I am related to either Moses or Aaron.

Amazing indeed. Baruch Hashem.

I know that. My ancestors forgot a long time ago who they were, but YHWH has blessed me and I am remembering now. Just as Josiah found the Book of the Law and followed it after the Nation had forgotten it, so have I found it, and am trying to follow it just as Zechariah prophesied. As for me and my house, we will worship YHWH! My children will be taught to follow Torah. I have much to learn from you as well.

"Though I scattered them among the nations, yet in far countries they shall remember me, and with their children they shall live and return." - Zechariah 10:9

Pshaw. I leave to Safed soon to study in Yeshiva. I am not perfect, but I am sincere.