"Acceptable" Black People

By what standards do you consider black people "acceptable"? Like Ben Carson or pic related, for example?

Also, who are any of us to judge what's acceptable? Where I'm from, there are enough PWT that may as well be niggers and thugs. Who are we to say that any black person (or other race) is "acceptable" by our standards? Last time I checked the History books, white people of the world weren't perfect angels! We did more than our fair share of raping and pillaging around the world.

I see a lot of bitching and griping on Sup Forums about niggers but no one seems to have a rational, well-thought, plausible solution to the problem. All I see here is a bunch of "white-splaining" what black people must be going through. I'm not self-important enough to flatter myself into thinking I know what black people have to deal with in this fucked-up system. And you can't lie and say that the deck isn't stacked against them. Affirmative action and food stamps don't solve problems and you know it. I'm not going to lie and say that I don't enjoy the privilege of not having to worry about the cops shooting me on sight.

I'm no nigger-lover, either. But if I see a kid who's struggling to do right, I'll wish him the best and hope that he inspires others to do the same. Besides, we have enough inbred hillbillies of our own to deal with. On a side note: Why don't I see more threads about PWT whites? You know what I'm talking about...the ones that are just as bad if not worse than niggers. The ones who dress like niggers and talk like niggers and act like niggers. Why aren't we trying to rid ourselves of them? Where is our high sense of accountability when it comes to our own race? Someone please explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ7c2KT2X3k
good.is/articles/ivy-league-fooled-how-america-s-top-colleges-avoid-real-diversity
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-10-13/it-isn-t-just-asian-immigrants-who-excel-in-the-u-s-
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ayo trey put dis shit on nigga we gone make dat paper nigguh

Lol. Wow I thought by the thumbnail it was going to be acceptable for him to be black because now it is far less likely for him to steal or rob! Im not even sorry. THANKS TRUMP!

I don't find extreme outliers that interesting when discussing race or ethnicity.

If they work for a living and raise their children is the common standard.

You just said it yourself. There are plenty of "unacceptable" whites who you describe as "poor white trash". You know unacceptable when you see it in whites.

Why can't you see it in blacks? The issue is with large parts of the black population are unacceptable. A far larger percentae than whites. And even when you compare poor white trash to poor black trash the white ones are more productive and commit less crime.

It's because on average they have a lower hereditary IQ, lower impulse control and higher incidence of the MAO-A "warrior" gene which causes hightened aggression and correlates with an increase in shooting and stabbing behaviors.

Do these traits exist in whites? Yes, of course. But we're talking about averages here. There's a reason that the average black is more likely to have these traits.

A word on culture. Culture is influenced by genetics. Genetics influences behavior. Behavioral patterns run through the filter of social interaction result in culture. This is why blacks who adopt white culture in the face of their hereditary inclinations are more successful, as are blacks who attempt to reform black culture with what are essentially white cultural traits. However these individuals are derided by the "community" for "acting white" or being an "uncle tom".

So while yes acceptable black people do exist, they are rarer than their unnaceptable brethren and this explains why the "black community" can never get its shit together.

As to wiggers, they're in the nigger category now, why are they our problem? If black culture fixes itself they'll follow suit, of course.

>I'm no nigger-lover,
Fucking liar.

fpbp, thanks my dude I needed dis shit

One of my friends from high school is a black girl.
We have a pact that in the case of the race war we will hide each other. Part of living in a very mixed city.
Totally fine that I am basically a WN

Ones that live in Africa, that is all

This black guy is probably alright.

Anyone who has gone to a chick-fil-a knows it is a far better establishment than literally every other fast food joint out there. It's night and day different. So no surprise that this black guy is basically white (almost all the workers at these places are white to begin with.)

A decent black person must:

1) Smell like a white person
2) Speak like a white person
3) Accept that no white person alive today is at fault for slavery
4) Accept that affirmative action is the single biggest example of institutionalized racism in the western world

It just seems like if us whites got our shit together, everyone would come out on top.

Here's the thing: A black man seems to have to start out with more set against him in society. It's like owning a Pitt Bull: You know it can be an aggressive breed. So when it snaps, why should anyone be surprised? You claim that the black man is more likely to be genetically inclined towards violence. Then why act so surprised when they chimp-out?

On the other hand, you have white people who ostensibly have every opportunity to do better for themselves. I think the higher degree of accountability should fall on the white man. After all, we came and conquered all the lands. How could a white person not feel pride about that? How could you let yourself act like a fucking piece of gutter trash?

That's what I find unacceptable. But no: Here we are on Sup Forums like black niggers are the problem. Meanwhile, you've got grade-A wiggers running rampant. It doesn't make sense.

>youtube.com/watch?v=KZ7c2KT2X3k

I know you're just trolling, but explain Ben Carson or Tommy Sotomayor.

When they act like whites and actually contribute to society. But we all know most will just chimp out and live off givemedats, welfare and cry at every moment "we wuz kangz".

Oh yeah? How many niggers they killed?

Booker T Washington is a respectable black man, unlike that W.E.B Du Boise rabble rouser.

Also
>gofundme

Are blacks a big problem in your country?

If a black man is trying to make a living I can't say shit. As long as they are not on welfare walking around with new $200 shoes and have their ass hanging out.

it's only impressive because he's black

Judging by his face his parents are most likely African immigrants that instilled work ethic and personal responsibility. Not American niggers that teach their cheren to leach off the government.

it's funny how edgy white lowlifes do not understand that their perception of black people only comes from ghetto/low income blacks

They don't realize normal blacks are smarter and more successful than them in general

I'm saying this as someone coming from west africa, 3 doctors and 1 pharmacist out of 4 brothers,no affirmative action in our province and even if there was affirmative action, all of us were always at the top of our promotions,above your so called "high i.q" whites and asians

keep masturbating all day long to your so called subhuman kek "superiority" while actual people spend their days improving and enjoying their lives

oh and the eldest is a neurosurgeon,he used to admire ben carson

>3 doctors and 1 pharmacist

You mean 3 who do witch doctors and 1 drug dealer.

>By what standards do you consider black people "acceptable"?

When they're six feet underground.

sure if it helps you sleep at night and helps you forget that you're a lowlife

All the black people I meet in public are usually nice or at least civil. I just like shitposting here.

whenever they don't commit crimes, behave in a courteous manner and have a job

Poor leaf. Would it cheer you up if you sucked a dick?

This. He looks straight out of Africa. Maybe he even spent some of his childhood there and has some perspective on how bad things can be.

His kids will likely be shitheads though. His grandkids definitely will be.

Lol, edgyy
hahaha,you'll soon dump your edgy dead nigger folder here

you guys are either teenagers or manchildren that never go outside and base their worldview on the hateful toxic sites they frequent.Sad!

have fun circlejerking for the rest of your pathetic lives here

im going back to stuff that actually matter

First and second generation Nigerians are actually on par with Korean immigrants iirc. When you control immigration, you can just let in the good ones who create value and bring their money with them.

Experientially, the only rich black people I ever meet were born in Africa.

Bluepills ahead. But interesting nonetheless.

>good.is/articles/ivy-league-fooled-how-america-s-top-colleges-avoid-real-diversity
>bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-10-13/it-isn-t-just-asian-immigrants-who-excel-in-the-u-s-

>your
English teachers don't have a country.

Like black lives? Kek. What I said wasn't even that bad, get raked leaf. I actually have liked most of the black people I've met in my life. That doesn't change statistics though.

wtf

I only said some basic human qualities, I would actually apply the exact same standard to all people

hmm most blacks i know in medschool come from my country . not giving more details on origins tho,people i know would easily recognize me. There's not many west african families in canada with 4 brothers (3 docs and 1 pharm)

but when we arrived in canana we were extremely poor on welfare

now eldest makes half a million a year

So yeah,you can go from super poor to well off

There are no "good" blacks in white societies
the intelligent blacks still identify as blacks and act in their own self-interest (ie vote democrat, want gibs for other blacks, want affirmative action, want to censor whites, etc.)
even if they're smart doesn't mean they're on your side
take a look at the media/actors/politicians, there are virtually no blacks at the top (the smartest ones) who aren't liberal, who aren't anti-white and so on
if you're white and you want a future for whites there are no "good" blacks on your side unless they're self-hating uncle toms (cucks) who want what's best for whites and not themselves
the intelligent blacks will inevitably want to cuck whites because it's in their best interests
same goes for muslims, asians, indians, mexicans: if you allow minorities to comprise more than 5% of your society they start showing their teeth and demand more from you, no matter how "good" and well-behaved they seemed to you at the beginning, it's just how humans work

The only acceptable black is in Africa

>wanted to feed the homeless for christmas
you mean steal from the homeless

I had a doctor and a male nurse who were both from Togo. So I'll guess you're from Togo.

People who don't break the law

Like English class.
11th grade.

Look at ahmed trying to act like he's not a curry nigger

/thread

>self sufficient
>hate people exclusive of their appearance
>kind
>clean

Tick visible minority box = free job

I don't care about black people. I don't care if the few that are great are great or whatever. I just want to live in a white country with a white European culture, language, temperament, and where my children can go to school with children like them. Whatever non-whites want to do on their own is up to the, I don't care. It makes things a lot easier if I can take on individuals as individuals then having to consider a group mentality and unfortunately or fortunately (I don't care which) that is only possible in ethnically homogeneous societies. So how about you fuck off. Also sage

>we have enough inbred hillbillies
How to spot a faggot urbanite the post

This

Not being a nigger. That's all I ask, simply not being a nigger.

I'll be goddamned if some delusional sanctimonious prick is going to lecture me about shit. In the last few months two people have been shot in cars on the interstate a mile from where I live and there are certain parts of this city it's not smart to be in unarmed ecpecially at night, ESPECIALLY if you white. The possibility of getting killed is very real and only a fool doesn't think about it and it's a fucking bullshit way to live. It's not the Polish or Italian sections of either. Hell not even the Irish.
Always the same group of people.

This

I second this notion. You don't have to be superb or anything, just act like a normal, thoughtful, rational fucking human being.

That goes for all races IMO, though.