Can we meme this housing markets to fail so niggers and spics can lose their homes

Can we meme this housing markets to fail so niggers and spics can lose their homes.

Shit fails at 6 percent

Other urls found in this thread:

onthisday.com/events/date/2008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

SELL SELL SELL!

But I have 200k in REITs

this could cause whites to lose their homes to.
plus, the ones trying this will make a massive loss from cheaply selling your real estate.

i think stuff like this belongs under the category: forbidden meme since it will harm innocent people

but that's just my take on it. bad idea i think.

thats good.

whats about to get pummeled is tech, not real estate

Let's just say 30 million will be effected

29 million will be spics and nigger with the loss of some whites at let's say

And non whites

Seems like a fair trade to me.

>buying gold companies because the price of gold went up
lmao, idk why people meme this so much
i'm in the mining industry, and when the price of gold goes up we mine the shittier ore, and when the price goes down we mine the better ore, so that we're always turning a profit
deciding to purchase stock in a mining company based on the price of gold and not the underlying assets and debts is fucking stupid

i would recommend keeping this as a samson option, for when everything fails but i still think the effects are too unpredictable. and i don't really own massive amounts of real estate so i doubt most of us Sup Forumsacks would be able to pull this off now.

Ok can you break this down as in how this would effect the companies that test good and bad gold?

It's harming innocent people now.

People who weren't in on the ground floor have to buy into a market kept inflated by the government. They can overpay and suffer when the crash does come or they can live with their parents or (((rent))).

The market should be set by how much buyers can afford to pay, now how much money owners can squeeze out of the government.

Nothing was like all the bullshit that happend while the stocks were shit.

We got This :

onthisday.com/events/date/2008

>Shit fails at 6 percent

please explain

You guys are sick why do you want black and hispanic people to lose their homes? You disgust me

TOP HEH!

let me speak to The Lord and see what can be done

Please explain wtf you're talking about.

But I'm a spic user

You sicken me FREAK

interesting, fine, that could work, by the way if you want to show racial solidarity you can sell a house for a generous price to a white person who needs one.

what would be interesting is to know which markets have bubbles right now and whether there are ways for us to make it pop.

that's interesting too.

Sub prime loans are mostly given to spics and niggers.

Basically they get suckered into a legit deal satin; if the markets begin to fail your payment on the loan goes up.

We cause the markets to crash niggers and spic die, while be homeless.

And the abx stick fails at 8 but to be sure let's get it to 6.