Enslaving Africans was the worst idea white men ever had

Now I know that in order to settle America, Europe needed slaves, and I understand why they chose Africans as slaves. But holy shit these people either had no foresight or they thought the settling of the New World was worth the eventual collapse of Western society. I understand the threats that the West faced during this time period and the need to expand but I look on the tele and African American culture has literally taken over. I'm so sick of seeing so much other culture. I just want to live in a place where the culture I am most familiar and comfortable around is plentiful. Everyone wants this and most people have this. Any other Americans sick and tired of this diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vAb4DLVZOW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought the Arabs castrated them so they couldn't reproduce. Should've done that desu.

No, setting them free was the worst mistake.

We learned it from watching black people and Indians though. So technically...

It's in the white man's nature to eventually want the best for others. I'd say the same for other races too but no one else has been as powerful as Western culture yet.. Their freedom was an inevitability.

We truly are cinnamon buns; too pure for this world.

By enslaving you mean civilizing ?

Enslavement eventually leads to civilizing when white people are the enslavers.

>By enslaving you mean civilizing ?

Rofl.. France?? France you keep civilizing them now.. you look more like Nigeria now, this is what you wanted??

>it's a "jews are whites" episode
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

>white men
it was a jewish idea to save some shekels on general labor.

Buying Africans from Jews was the worst idea white men ever had, you mean.

(((White)))

Source? Who was this one Jew who decided to get Africans?

>Enslaving Africans was the worst idea white men ever had

now this is some bait

You mean buying.

>I thought the Arabs castrated them so they couldn't reproduce.

Mostly yes.

This

Pff, we (I do not know for my ancestor, my father has Dutch roots and my mother comes from Siberia but it does not matter I have my nationality and my language : French ) tried to civilize them, and we could observe some thing :
- Christian black country are kinda based. Ghana for instance is probably the coolest country in Africa. Gabon is not bad too.
- Muslim africans are really really hopeless. Of course, for 15000 of them you will find 5 very valuables men, but the combo black + islam is litterally the worst thing a healthy mind could imagine.

It was actually the Jews. The Sephardim sold Spaniards into slavery to the Muslims. The age of discovery allowed them to sell Blacks to the Portuguese et al.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAb4DLVZOW8

No. Failing to dispose of their obsolete farm machinery is the worst idea the white man ever had.

The spanish empire had indians as slaves but Idk why you idiots didnt enslave them but killed them

They didn't work as well as Africans. Or so I have been told.

It was payback for Barbary Coast Muslim niggers enslaving white Europeans.

Fuck 'em.

Niggers weren't the first slaves and won't be the last.

They just ain't nowhere near as special or entitled as they think they are.

I thought jews brought them over, not whites.

Are you kidding me? You are saying Blacks are good workers?

The sad thing is, it wasn't actually necessary. Large parts of North America were colonized and settled without African slaves. And they tend to be nicer in many ways today than those parts which were.

>talk shit about art programs
>muh stem
>complain media is full of leftist propaganda
>where my christian values at?