The Next Great Decade

Now that Trump is president and supply-side economics are back, will we final break the cultural degeneracy of the past 30 years and get back to decades like the 80's, 50's, 20's, when things were great!

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/05/18/478560644/highly-sophisticated-killers-no-more-trump-embraces-big-donors
soundcloud.com/0cto5quid/13lacula-5peakeasies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh boy can't wait for the 2040s

why 2040's?

> supply-side economics are back
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>final break the cultural degeneracy of the past 30 years
How will Trump end ''''''''degeneracy'''''''' kiddo?

by being politically incorrect, not in the pockets of beltway washington, not being beholden to the MSM, and encouraging the de-pussification of American culture.

supply side ahahahahhahahahahahahaahhaahha

CNBC guy as your economics council guy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH oh boy

you really are this thick. crazy.

think what happened last time supply side was the "thing", look what happened to the bubbles created under it.

you idiot.

>by being politically incorrect
wtf can't you say now that you used to be able to say

>not in the pockets of beltway washington
Right but also in the pockets of Bush donors?
npr.org/2016/05/18/478560644/highly-sophisticated-killers-no-more-trump-embraces-big-donors

>not being beholden to the MSM
Maybe this is true

>encouraging the de-pussification of American culture
How? Was it ever pussified?

I see nothing wrong with Supply-Side economics. I don't see how regulatory bubbles like in 1929, 1999, and 2008 had anything to do with income tax cuts. Supply-Side tactics work at getting jobs and growth to occur.

soundcloud.com/0cto5quid/13lacula-5peakeasies
>electro swing

Obama and the Left encourage a culture of pussification. Just look at Michelle Obama and Oprah at the White House talking about how husbands need to be "better" and how stuff like the cover of National Geographic, being a transgender child, just flies.

did it ever increase wages? did it ever encourage investment in infrastructure? did it improve the lot of the majority?
of course it didnt.
you will have a short, sugar high boom, and thats great.
but the hangover will be huge and the people that will be hurt by the fallout will be the same fuckers that always get hurt in a crash.

I don't know how old you are, but you guy's learnt these lessons....what--11 years ago now? it wasn't that long ago.
Oh well. Let zombie economics live on , you sound like a willing victim.

The 2020s will make the 2010s look like heaven.

>I don't see how regulatory bubbles like in 1929, 1999, and 2008 had anything to do with income tax cuts
>No you see it was TOO MUCH regulation that caused private corporations beholden only to their shareholders to act in an illegitimate way that benefited their shareholders

Also income tax cuts typically aren't cited as the reason for those bubbles. Ever wonder why there were 70 years largely clear of any disaster? (CLUE: Glass-steagall passed 1933, repealed 1999)

>Just look at Michelle Obama and Oprah at the White House talking about how husbands need to be "better"
What exactly is wrong with that?

>cover of National Geographic, being a transgender child
Is Trump going to stop that?

The election of 1920 was soley won based upon economics. Take a look, Harrding/Cooldige beat Cox/FDR by one of the biggest margins in the popular vote ever because they advocated tax cuts to the high ones set in place by Woodrow Wilson, highest being 77%. They brought it down over the 20's to 25%, and grow was through the roof. The Great Depression occurred because of over speculation in banking, nothing to do with taxes. We had the longest, deepest, most miserable depression with FDR because we kept digging a whole with the highest rate at 81% by 1940, with 76% being the norm. We only grew in the late 40's, early 50's because of post WWII war boom. with mild recessions hitting in the mid to late 1950's. Kennedy comes along and cuts it to about 48% and we get the prosperous era of 1960's, and notice NO BUBBLE, and what happened after that, we had recessions and economic hardships because of LBJ, Nixon, Ford and Carter, being all pretty much liberal on income tax rates. Then Reagan wins in 1980, and gets the tax rate down by the end of the 80's to 28%, and NO BUBBLE, only recessions after HW Bush increased taxes. Even Bill Clinton used some principles of Supply-Side economics.

Yes look at the difference in adds

>
I think you just said exactly what I said, I said income taxes have nothing to do with bubbles.

Gary Cohn isn't from CNBC, he worked at Goldman Sachs and was the COO. The White House needs killers in business in order to compete against Mexico, Japan, and China. I see nothing wrong with that and there will always be people who will be "MUH DRAIN THE SWAMP MUHHHHUHHUUH" ctr shills.

Is the world that much worse off now that ads like that aren't quite as frequent

Does anyone claim they are? Low income taxes mainly just result in disproportionate wealth being funnelled off to the one percent.

Wow! It lines up perfectly with the end of the gold standard. Weird!

Or the introduction of computers to the workplace

Kennedy wanted us to have sound money, but he died too soon to do so.

Computers really didn't have an impact until the late 80's