How could he have won?

How could he have won?

If he acquired 270 or more electoral votes

By running as a democrat, since that's what his policies line up with.

Whole thing is rigged and pre planned.

...expose the tptb. Do it Old man. DO IT!

hm
rly made me think..

if he ran against clinton in 1996

if he wasn't captured, I like people that weren't captured

After the shitshow Bush pulled, and with lehipblackman I'm willing to bet that the democrats could've won with a literal piece of shit (Not hillary, but an actual turd) instead of another republican

Maybe if he weren't functionally liberal.

If he wasn't a loser faggot with t rex arms.

by not being a 5 foot manlet

By not running.

The republicans had no good ticket option in 2008.

Hillary should have beaten obama honestly.

No the democrats would have captured him and held him in a jungle prison camp, SAD!

By not getting shot down and captured.

There's no way he could have successfully won against Obama, obama had just presided over the execution of Osama and made it public knowledge. That alone was a big enough campaign feather that Obama literally didn't have to campaign. The democrats succeeded where the republicans failed.

By not being an old neocon warhawk who choose the worst running mate in history.

It was a doomed ticket
There was absolutely no way to win

What pisses me off is that VA is now eternally blue due to that shit election
They're exporting New Yorkers down the east coast to flip everything
The day SC goes blue I'm frankly killing myself

He couldn't have. American voters had such an unfavorable view of republicans after 8 years of W that many didn't have any desire to vote for another one. Obama hype and white guilt combined with this sealed the election for Obama.

He's a piece of shit globalist kike puppet.

Osama didn't die until 2011, Obama was already president for 2 years.

Tfw when SC was originally blue and NY was originally red.

What the fuck is wrong with his cheekbones?

XD with this FLAG

Apologies your right, McCain was 2008 Romney was 2012.

In which case he lost because of his running mate, the fact Americans tend to give their president the full two terms then switch sides, coupled with the fact that bush had just invaded Iraq for Le weapons of mass destruction that weren't there.

He wasn't supposed to win. The Repubs, under the control of people like Karl Rove knew that no candidate would win against Obama, so they sent McCain in to fall on his sword, for the party. (And in ever-Rove like fashion, they never compensated him for it.) They were prepping Jeb for the race after that - and we saw what happened.

The GOP leadership's gotta go.

He helped cover up the murder of American POWs. He wasn't born on US soil.

spbp

smiling more, using first names

The vietnamese tied his cheekbones in stress positions

Really?

Coulda picked Ron Paul as his running mate then died, easy win. this could all have been prevented