Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com
principiadiscordia.com/bip/2.php
amazon.ca/Divine-Word-Saint-Obamas-MomJeans/dp/153364666X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im shilling this for styx

Pls some1 do this

Praise kek

Well, I've complied a large list of shitposts, but that's for personal use. I write them too.

>writing down your religion

Fuck off you faggot, that's not how Kek works. I suppose you want a religious leader too.

/lit/ was honna write it if we took them to the winterball but nope you guys were autists

Kek is the gyptian God you retard there already is a book, the image has change but the God's still the same one kinda like Estar or whatever the fuck the Heathen Godess of fertility now being Easter. Nothing new under the sun.

Why are you trying to organize chaos, friend?

Did someone say nomicon?

I never considered myself religious but after all the memes and shitposting irl the last few years (this whole election, the dark night rises plane crash in that bains place, the awakening of Kek) i have been made a believer. Chalk it up to being on this shithole for more time than I can count but Sup Forums and the internet as a hole is my 2nd home, why not share in mischief with my fellow shitposters or should I say shitpreachers.

Who'd we go with? /lgbt/? or /o/?

Let's write it one word at a time. I'll start.

In

I have never been religious.

You can not deny this shit.

I am %100 convinced that pol awakened a Egyptian chaos God and elected Donald trump as president.

I can't believe I am saying this but there are too many coincidences.

Praise Kek and the god emperor trump his vassal

no don't Jewify things

Someone has to lead the crusade

It will be all about kekommunism.

Don't trifle with such mundane physical worships. Sup Forums is Kek's book, this very board embodies his word and will. We need nothing else.

I was actually thinking about this the other day, if Kek is an Egyptian Chaos God, and there are lots of other Egyption gods, then surely we can make contact with those gods too, right?

I need other thoughts on this... if we had an entire pantheon of old Gods on our side then we could reshape the Universe.

it's writing itself. the internet itself is the kekonomicon.

you deluded fool, by setting down tenents and categorizing worship of kek you do nothing but harm his power
you don't organize worship of a chaos deity
don't even describe how you worship him, only mention that you do
this is why the god of Abraham is so weak in the modern day, you have thousands of different sects with their own interpretation of the one true way and that divides the power of their egrogore
keep kek intact by not defining it

The occult community want's to let you know:

Fuck off we're full.

We tried reviving Geb but no one gave a shit

I WILL SCRIBE THE TOME.

"And on the 7th day, Kek rested" Wojak 1.10

HE WHO CONTROLS THE MEMES CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE

Che-Check them

why dont you try yahweh. if kek is real he is too.

I thought this board was 18+?

We should come up with something to replace praise kek, somethin like how crusaders say deus vult and terrorists say Allahu akbar

He is a chaos God. The only book that should ever be written in relation to Kek would be a collection of the happenings he has caused.

A history book, a book of observations.

Not a book of commandments, or strict rules to follow. Chaos cannot be yoked.

Books are for dead gods with nothing more to say.

Sup Forums is a living document of keks words

Maybe there is something to this ancient gods shit?

Like for years we've heard of these secret societies and powerful people etc sacrificing and worshipping pagan gods etc.

What if it's real?

This Kek stuff has really opened my eyes.

my

The Word of Kek is embodied only in the moment of His speaking.

He expresses himself through the holy digits, and whatever that post proclaims must stand alone in that moment only. As a god of chaos, Kek is not bound by consistency and his words cannot be generalized into universal moral truths.

Kek is all about chaos and feeding off of it. So get a schizo from some lunatic asylum (like Malkavian vamps from Masquerade Bloodlines) to write it and have normie plebs try to decrypt it as a holy artifact 1000 years from now.

Ass

>He is a chaos God. The only book that should ever be written in relation to Kek would be a collection of the happenings he has caused.
>A history book, a book of observations.
>Not a book of commandments, or strict rules to follow. Chaos cannot be yoked.
Came here to say more or less this. Anyone pushing for a book of KEK is not of KEK, he is of Yahweh and other demon gods.

witnessed

Same here

I hope the Christcucks are happy, the atheists found religion.

It is simply too much I have witnessed. What can the Christcusk say their God has done before their very eyes, over and over?

Kek has chosen to bless me many times. He even told me my own purpose - he granted me digits so that I might return to Europe and fight against the immigrants.

I will return to Germany, my homeland, to fight and have my children. Gotta convince the partner though first.

Praise Kek

No. The phrase kek is what has brought us all of this so far, it is what called forth the god kek, it is how we can praise him.

Blasphemous to suggest we change his name.

Multiple responses were multi-digit... hmm...

Kek are you listening?

This one is pretty good for new blood
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com

This

Many times Kek has contradicted himself but that is because he simply is not one thing, one mind, he is an all-encompassing force - chaos.

His being is chaos.

But, if you read about him he was often though of as the storm before light, or the dark before dawn. Like tilling the earth for seeds, his chaos renews the world for a better tomorrow after he has done his job.

So, we can expect many happenings. We can expect a lot of hurt. After it we can expect growth, and peace.

I wonder though, if we will need to awaken another God to fulfill that end of it or if we ourselves will be the ones creating dawn.

Checked as well

Kek only works with gets and it better come from your id, not the post id

I am not suggesting a name change my brother, mearly a new or alternative call to arms so that we might spread like a miasma upon the heathens that still pray to dead gods

has to be written word by word through the use of doubles.

We need to focus our weaponised autism and meme magic at Europe now that Hillary Clinton and Moloch have been slain in America.

We must not get complacent.

Praise kek

Coincidence that both imply the existence of other Gods? Is Kek confirming for us that there are other beings we could call?

If this is legit I find it fascinating. In history and fables it one or several powerful wizards calling up some creature - this time it was the force of a collective will and entirely by accident.

If we could focus this what could we do?

Makes me think of those particles that only exist when observed. Did we mass-observe Kek? Did Kek exist prior to this, due to being worshipped, and due to his prior existence was able to be called through our entirely unrelated use of his name?

You mean shadilay

let there be quads

Praise

Lets ask the druze

And on continuing to reshape cultural narrative, continue redpilling people to bullshit like that MTV video.

No. The power came from

"kek"

Its what's served us so far

Basically, dont fix what aint broke

The heathens will use "kek" as well

Praise kek maplefriend
I pray for Germany. Perhaps they need more chaos to free themselves of their brainwashing

Kek is not the only God that's awoken.

I have reason to believe Ra is also active

I would gladly donate all my shitposts and gets into the book, for Kek's words are always real.

principiadiscordia.com/bip/2.php

as luck would have it there's already a perfectly usable holy book of chaos, and several sequels. i think this one would be right up pols ally.

I also find this fascinating

God's are something that has been universally observed across the entire earth for ages.

What if there is something to all of this?

What if other gods can be awakened?

My mind is blown by all of this. I have literally witnessed proof and have become convinced that there is something going on here.

Praise be to Kek

We could see his actual will and words but it wouldn't make sense as a biblical text. It would just be every GET ever in Sup Forums. You could add dubbs and trips but that would be huge, maybe an introductory intro on numerology

Why do you believe this?

There is power in a name.

Seems to be a old consistent saying from all religions. What if it's true?

What if we have given Kek power from our collective use of its name?

ill start
the book of Sup Forums
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

This. It's the reason all religions fail. The truth is in the symbol, and in xyr's actions. The Ancient Egyptians have already written of Kek in their tablets, but there is nothing else that needs to be referred to or written.

Kek is chaos, not legibility.

thats only part of it, but you get the idea

Saint Obama's Momjeans

amazon.ca/Divine-Word-Saint-Obamas-MomJeans/dp/153364666X

How do you faggots not know about this guy?

SHADILAY , you mongrel dog

Kek we use for laughter, which funny enough suits his chaotic nature.

What should we use Ra for? Agreement?
How did we awaken Ra?

Why does mitt romney have a robot hand?

What if Gods are not Gods in the sense that we think of them, but instead simply facets of nature or forces that humans have been able to harness or at least influence through worship?

And sometimes, it will seem as if these Gods directly speak to us, or perform an action such as a blessing or smiting

When in reality, it is simply the natural forces acting as they must?

Sort of like a different kind of energy.

Maybe even a different kind of consciousness, one relying on the collective to have power (or the concentration of one insanely capable individual)

I feel friday is going to be.. Cloudy.

Another Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums

>What should we use Ra for? Agreement? How did we awaken Ra?

By agreeing?

Last thread I am posting to before I go to bed

Have any of you faggots ever played around with the law of attraction? I first read about it from Based Dilbert Man's blog. He basically says that he gets whatever he wants by picturing the thing he wants in his head, and it happens. According to him, that's how a guy with zero artistic ability and no writing experience made $75M off of Dilbert and books.

Obviously it sounds fucking retarded but I've read enough about alternate timelines and quantum mechanics to figure I might as well give it a shot... that was about a month ago. Basically I just focus on something I want, and try to picture it happening in reality. Since then, I have somehow managed to start dating a girl at least 3 points more attractive than me, and have had to push away others as well. This literally never happened to me but I focused and believed it happened... and somehow it did.

I know its 99.9999% impossible but part of me sees what happened with Kek and Trump and the idea that we've somehow skipped timelines into a timeline that actually rejects globalism and PC culture(against all inclinations from what should actually be happening based on the last 60 years) and it makes me think that MAYBE my brain can alter my personal reality.

I was just suggesting a way we can use his name for often, to give him the same power we've given kek

Religions don't need a book. Very rarely do believers read their holy books. The general gist will do.

If legit it would mean all of pol together accidentally created kek

fuck

Only one ordained by Kek with incredible gets should be writing it

fuck I think you and me are on the same wavelength here

Kek demands it...Ra!

Kek also finds this acceptable

Praise! He is here in this thread now, if he was not before

Hah well I am autistic, better get that checked out

I feel that too though, so rare this happens

PRAISE KEK!

Shadilay! Praise Kek! Ra!

Agreeing's probably where "ra ra ra" came, like the sound a crowd makes when circlejerking.

Was thinking about this, but there's an Egyptian god named Heh too. Probably where invoking hehehehe comes from, heh.

Cringe manual

OP seems obsessed with a proclamation!! No words. THERE ARE NO REPEATING NB NUMBERS IN THIS THREAD. Writing it down is bad. Only history should be recorded. Look at Aristotle. Look at Jesus. Look at Buddha. Only their followers wrote the history of these holy men. We do the same. Nothing else. Fuck Google

>Hah well I am autistic, better get that checked out
I probably am too, but I learned to hide my power levels at a young age when I started browsing Sup Forums in 2004-05 when I was like 12, so nobody realizes it.

Unfortunately it is just a mask I wear, and I have to go through life pretending I'm a normie, and hiding the fact that nobody I have ever met is as redpilled as me.

It is a false life. A cursed life.

Dub confirm

Thats why I thought to use it that way
Sounds strong too
>time to go memewarfare
>ra ra ra!
>praise!

Fuck Deus Vult
We'll take Jerusalem for our Egyptian Gods

I browsed later than you, it was like coming home

I dont bother too pretend. Im "high functioning" but deficit in exactly whatever would allow me to fake shit. Im just me, whatever it means.

Means no friends except the occasional odd one who also has no friends.

Its a good life I think. It is honest.

lies

Check em...

Looks like you are half right.

>obsessed
>1 post by my id
Pic related

>I browsed later than you, it was like coming home
Maybe there is hope for you, I was raised on boards and forums since probably the age of 9 or 10, I don't think would be able to function without them. I left Sup Forums for like 5 years because I had a different community to suck up my alone time, but that place closed down and within 2 weeks I was back here.

Hes part of the Ogdoad, they are all frogs and their female counterparts snakes

Heh is the God of Endlessness or Infinity

Bump for his Holiness

Also i think Nu maybe be connected in how we use it in Nu-male or Nu-Pepe

You'll find friends user. Just gotta keep keeping on, and get out to more events and do things out of your comfort zone, even if it seems like it takes a lot of energy for you to do it, Heh.

Kek God of Chaos and Happenings wills it brah. Keep being honest though, always found that trait very admirable amongst autists compared to "normal" people.

Funny how nu-males are feminine and passive rather than active

Seemingly perfectly embodying this god

Jesus Fuck
Its just a bit too much coincidence

Sup Forums is an egyptian board now

I dont need friends though is the thing, and I already got a girlfriend. All is good here.

You just need to learn to accept yourself, or at least do your best to, and to not be a defeatist.

Why are we only summoning Gods from the Ogdoad?

Are we repeating the original path?