I feel you user

i feel you user.

slid hard

tb.h its kind of fucked up that this is the first fucking result when you google rudy giuliani aha
snopes.com/rudy-giuliani-banned-from-twitter-for-pizzagate-tweets/

why isnt anyone on pol even talking about it. something doesnt feel right

Because it was a complete lie you retards just check twitter.

I need answers

one fact of the matter is someone out there IS ACtUALLY FABRICATING NEWS

WE NEED TO FIND THEM

Because it was posted on a clearly fake twitter account. Just because the media is memeing about fake news doesn't mean that fake news doesn't actually exist.

GOD DAMMIT IT ANYONE ELSES CONNECTION TO POL SERVERS DROPPING IN AND OUT ??

people are lazy, and pol hasn't linked to the real twitter yet. I knew immediately that it was horshit, because I've know that @rudolphgiuliani was a fucking fake, from when I followed trimp on twitter.

This is becoming spam.

actually i couldnt connect to pol for a good 10 minutes yesterday while every other site was up and running.

nah seems legit to me hhaaha

That CGI is awful, my god ... the colour, the shape ... literally nothing is right. Is this a wind up, are you having me on? Is thiis beyond a turkish and into bubble territory?

>pol
Where did all this newfag trash come from?

wait a minute I'm having MAJOR deja-vu. We just had this thread two weeks ago with these exact same posters and same responses. What the fuck?

>2 weeks ago
No you didn't.

look who is trying too hard to look like they have bene here for a while

The cam makes it look worse than it is. The colour was nowhere near as brown as the cam makes it look.

Still it was quite stiff though. Tarkin had a pretty big role and he was quite well done but still conspricuosly CGI. Since none of the other characters, alien or human, were CGI it was pretty obvious.

>2016 leia
jesus fucking christ thats horrifying

you might be about to have a major seizure.

lie down on the floor user, now. Make sure you have enough room to convulse safely, try to stay awake.

needs more cocaine

pizzagate is great

either its real and it exposes pedos, or its fake and it ruins the clinton campaign's favorite pizza place until its shut down