EGYPTIAN POLICE BUST STAGED PHOTO SHOT OF "WOUNDED ALEPPO CHILDREN"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-20/5-arrested-after-egyptian-police-bust-staged-photo-shoot-wounded-aleppo-children

Other urls found in this thread:

dailynewsegypt.com/2016/12/20/605752/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey guys is this the first post and best post???

They are making staged Aleppo wounded children....

They are staging things.....

Bump

Bump

Putin is doing a fantastic job clearing out ISIS....

Duh. We all know that everything about Syria is fake news.

Look at that little 6 year old twitter verified. I mean come on, verifying a 6 year old? I guess after all the constant shelling and OBLITERATION of Aleppo they still have internet. Oh, and this little verified twitter user makes a video online pleading for help but she doesn't put it on twitter. No, she releases it directly to NBC instead.

Christ gimme a break we've known this shit is fake since the ISIS beheading videos

who is doing this and what is their endgame?

extra fake. nobody gets arrested for taking pictures.

You don't think the police here would arrest, or at least question, someone out in a dilapidated building taking pictures of a blood soaked child?

Egypt is a little different, but I still wouldn't be surprised if they were at least taken in to custody for a few hours.

Say what now. Beheading videos fake?

They want to falsely vilify Russia for fighting ISIS.....

da mainestreem meteor caught lying again
color me surprised

The MSM is actively making fake news to complain about Russia fighting ISIS....

It's really fucking hard to beat their propaganda.

You'll never get any traction on this because everyone is in on it. If not for RT none of us would even know most of this, which is why the UK, US and FR governments hate them and are trying to shut them down.

The UK government in particular are really going after them right now.

I then this thread is important.

They have been caught 4ed handed making fake disgusting news to vilify Russia fighting ISIS.....

THIS SHOULD BE BLASTED AROUND THE GLOBE.....

anyone have the infographic of the guys setting up photos for the ambulance kid, with the numbers over their heads.

same infographic that shows the same guys cutting off a twelve year olds head?

We must beat their propaganda.....spread this truth. ....

bump

normies fall for that shit though

> the situation in Aleppo is so bad that the """rebels""" can't even communicate
> but this 6 year old is twitter blasting everything she sees

bump

liberals will be the death of us all.

The story is true, fagget, it's on the official Interior ministry facebook page, and most publications here

dailynewsegypt.com/2016/12/20/605752/

This is what
was looking for.

propaganda by pubefaced fucks just to further have civilians as human shields.

No, the ISIS videos are real. Compare that gif to the released video and you'll see.

I don't know how it works in America, but in Mexico if you start taking pics inside private property without owners consent, you can get arrested (It probably won't happen 99.9999% of times anyways, except in big corporations), taking pics inside some Government or army facilities is also forbidden.