Allahspeed Germany....

Press F to praise Allah

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=251_1463523553
youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo
liveleak.com/view?i=164_1441617119
liveleak.com/view?i=8dc_1368874032
liveleak.com/view?i=99c_1395597547
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-20/5-arrested-after-egyptian-police-bust-staged-photo-shoot-wounded-aleppo-children
youtube.com/watch?v=8t76heuHXzs
youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#Rape_statistics_by_country
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A Turk slaps a German and literally tells he's nothing.

liveleak.com/view?i=251_1463523553

F.
Allahu Akbar

A Turk talks about how they are going to conquer the shit out of Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo

F

WAR WAR WAR WAR

WE WANT WAR

KILL THE MUSLIMS
KILL THE JEWS
KILL ANTIFA

IVE HAS ENOUGH

Germany, you could stop all of this! White man stand up!

A Terrorist [kills several innocent people with a] Truck in Berlin

Muslim immigrants bully native German kids, treat them like total trash.

liveleak.com/view?i=164_1441617119
liveleak.com/view?i=8dc_1368874032
liveleak.com/view?i=99c_1395597547

They are running a scam in Syria to fool the West.......

5 Arrested After Egyptian Police Bust Staged Photo Shoot Of "Wounded Aleppo Children"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-20/5-arrested-after-egyptian-police-bust-staged-photo-shoot-wounded-aleppo-children

youtube.com/watch?v=8t76heuHXzs
youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

F

>minority white country soon
Is that why Americans keep on making these threads?
The amount of rape and crimes in your country wouldn't be acceptable in any other first world country, you soon won't be white anymore and were led by a literal bigger for 8 years

Stop shitposting to make yourself feel better, yank

F

pic-related

>The amount of rape and crimes in your country wouldn't be acceptable in any other first world country

wake up you fools

You realize that outside of your reality fueled by memes Germany is still a dozen times safer than America, right?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#Rape_statistics_by_country

we both know that even with importing all these sandniggers we aren't half as bad as you

get your shit together usa

>believing this

F

>The American Humane Society made sure no animals were hurt during filming, including cockroaches. Will Smith was actually crushing mustard packets. At the end of the day, they had to count all the roaches and make sure none were missing.

The USA is in many ways a second world country at best, how does it feel that all you have are memes against the reality in your country?

>.t. Hanz and Fritz, hours before they were decapitated

It's for the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

F

says black for usa, that means we let the monkeys kill each other

Read a bit more you fucking leaf and you'll find that the whites there aren't very civilized either

and says whites 3 times the rate of Germany's including shit skins.

Well if we become Islamic at least we will control our women. Lel.

Jews would like if "germMany" rose

Islam was literally just created to keep the cunty Arabic women from bitching

T. Durka defiler

There has been a President of the United States that us overly sensitive to Islam. His father was mooooslim. Why gave we not first saved the Christians trapped and enslaved by Islam, right now, today?

Your President made an all telling statement during his 1st campaign. "the call to prayer is a most beautiful sound" or some shit like that.

Hearing that wail get my boil boiling and I just wanna start pulling fucking trigger!.

Any one else dislikes that fucking pig squeal?

Neither places are exactly good. Why argue who has it less bad? Unite and fix it side by side. We both know who's to blame.

WE NEED WAR!

>babbys first statistics
You're literally acting like a retarded feminist on Twitter, do you somehow not know how relative numbers work?

And I was thinking of retreating to Germany and living there almost right before the refugee bullshit. Dodged a truck there.

>Why argue who has it less bad?
Because your countrymen make 20 threads about other countries every day to deflect from your own huge problems like pathetic children

F INSHALLAH

Top cake

This wouldn't happen with Hitler, seriously Germans, what the fuck is wrong with your men

92m of whites with a 200m population

just.. kek

>hispanic whites
you are at 62% we are at 91.5% so fuck right off

Ok germans in this thread, I'll level, blacks are awful here especially in certain places but be honest with me, our percentage of muslims is tiny, in LA even you still hardly see them, is that honestly true for you guys or do you see plenty of burkas? Not just colorful burkas or one burkas but like packs of jet-black ones?

brazilians are not even hispanics

and memes aside, the only white country in all of Latin America is Argentina 35m with a 41m population seems pretty white to me

>self reported
>American standards of whiteness

Even if we count all the Arabs, spics and niggers in America who think they are white that's still a really shitty number

TRADE IT FOR CONSTANTINOPLE

I've never seen a fully veiled woman in my life and I've lived in a bigger city to study here for 3 years now.
In rural areas sandniggers are pretty rare, since I only really go to the university and the gym here I don't see them much around here either, but I'm sure the number of sandniggers is a lot higher in the cities

Also, don't act like the blacks alone are at fault man, that white murder statistic of yours is still pretty fucked, despite the fact that the German one doesn't distinguish between races here

What the fuck is other?

About five months back I saw the first Hijab where I live in Kentucky and I only felt atavistic revulsion.

tons and tons of hijabs but I don't think I've ever seen a burka

german bros will wake up, down the line there will be something that breed absolute hatred. just like the good ole days after 9/11.

Part of that comes from stuff this like image also "white hispanic" (zimmerman) syndrome. Not denying you've got white murders but a huge portion of those are pozzed-ass white people at the very bottom rung of society, whites who have given in to the rampant niggerdom around them. Do you think it could be that we don't see muslims either of us, simply because WE don't go where they ARE, but they're out there, being mudslimy?

dejavu

F

I just hope some of you left the country so at least your race can survive. Good luck in the Great European Exodus of 2016-17.

just like the french used to slap them around before ww2

I think this 4th reich meme will actually happen.

Unconditional surrender

>Black
>10%
>12%
>13%

Wtf are they just along for the ride?

nah, its due to African migration.
Not all blacks are American blacks.

We've been bringing in Nigerians, Somalians, Congolese, Sudanese etc just like Europe has.

American blacks would breed themselves out of existence, but thanks to Soros/Obongo they make sure we have a steady stream of new black blood coming in. So that the future doesn't end up looking mostly white again.

>Blacks are the most consistent thing about America

But why are their numbers barely growing?

>the autism intensifies.

>sneaking into the thread for the sake of "today i will remind them"
CLASSIC argentina

You realize that those statistics are based off of rapes that were reported right?

Considering your country can't even tell people the nationality of the person responsible for killing 12 people with a truck, I wouldn't be surprised if they suppressed anyone who tried to report the rapefugees' activities to the public.

Y'mean how you're deflecting from your pathetic men?

They murder their babies at a prodigious rate. I think the jews need the fetuses for something. Probably to bring Satan back

4th time's a charm

Learn2history. Pre-islamic arabs had women in check. Islam is a more cuck version of pagan arabs... but back in that time Canabalism was a thing too.

I went to Berlin. Saw a 8' german walking black tent with her 5' paki boyfriend.

>WTF MAN I THOUGHT MANLETS COULDNT SCORE!!!

Like we'd expect arabs to like America.

Hitler (((Germany))) sided with the Muslims in WWII.

Run with dogs you are gonna get fleas.

F.
Inshallah Douchland