Can someone redpill me on what happened to Rudy Giuliani...

Can someone redpill me on what happened to Rudy Giuliani? He was at one time rumored to have a spot in the Trump cabinet and now I hear rumors that he's gone rogue. What's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IDBh5
snopes.com/rudy-giuliani-banned-from-twitter-for-pizzagate-tweets/
youtube.com/watch?v=chrVhiMhBKg
youtube.com/watch?v=bZLaPCcE8n8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was fake. Fpbp

Never stop asking questions

Check his twitter for pizzagate posts

Right. First Gingrich got the boot, and he went with a bit of dignity. Then Christie got purged and all the people he had brought in at the beginning of the transition.

Giuliani wanted State, no question. However he was never in line for a position; he was a useful tool during the campaign and nothing more. His removal took longer only because of the three men, only Giuliani has powerful backers.

Glad he's out.

The twitter handle @RudolphGiuliani was suspended. Was that his official twitter handle?

All I know is that when I google searched "Rudy Giuliani Twitter" the top link brought me to a suspended Twitter account. And the archive link from another thread of giuliani's Twitter 30 minutes before going down had several posts about how he was going to be spilling the beans, then posted the image of his written explanation. The thread was bombarded by shills/trolls saying F&G

Someone has to have the archive of his twitter

nope @RudyGiuliani

Hasn't posted from Dec. 1

IT WAS SUSPENDED I WAS ON THERE YESTERDAY

archive.is/IDBh5

here is the link to the suspended twitter account if anyone is interested

snopes.com/rudy-giuliani-banned-from-twitter-for-pizzagate-tweets/

HMMMMMMMMMM

bump

I'm not convinced that the account is fake

relying on fucking snopes!?

because he wouldn't go on tv for something that big, he'd keep it exclusive to an unverified Twatter.

Snopes is run by a pair of over-weight, middle-aged commies living in California.

That was his account though, and it was verified only a week ago. I love Rudy, what the fuck is going on?

@RudyGiuliani is also unverified

I don't know what to believe

That fat cat got it right for once.

Drinking problem. Too heavy to kick. Can't be SoS with the monkey on yer back

Honestly can someone explain to me if this real or not, I know for a fact that:
The account in this archive is his, he was on fox news ages ago and he referenced a tweet on this account, in fact this account was verified, I've always followed Rudy anyway

right... sounds like bologna to me. Especially since this is Class A rail derailment right here. Out of the woodworks and distracting to what has surfaced with his unverified or "fake" Twitter account going dark... FUCK YOU SHILL

Lol. Now I now it's real.

He got black bagged. This is 1984 tier.

And the account @RudyGiuliani is NOT his main account, he's been on twitter way before August, this is seriously fucked mates

what's going on

Snopes, those faggots used as "fact checkers" by FB ((jew book)) calling everything we post and Wikileaks "fake news"? Gtfo here, obvious shill is obvious

wtf

Yep, and that the show is canceled now all of a sudden when we was supposed to appear on Fox which if I remember correctly is owned by Jeb Bush who's father participated in Project Monarch and partakes in the brutal murder and rape of children... Eyes half way open is the world becoming yes?

Rudy is dirty and Trump knew. I don't think he was ever going to get a slot. Rudy was a 911 collaborator and cashed in bigtime in the last ten years.

another thread derailing faggot shill try harding... FUCK off Giuliani isn't a drunk, the dude is so big on crime and shit he is like a damn bulldog. If he were a hopeless drunk he'd probably be in on pizzagate, although not all ills are the same and being a drunk doesn't mean being a weakling who just in a fit of drunkard passion and regret wishes to throw down the establishment. You know how much Giuliani cleaned up New York. Fuck off with your slander, he probably had to keep himself from getting assassinated when over looking as mayor the lock up of Jeffrey Epstein that kike pedo

>twitter account nocunt has ever seen before
>reads like it was written by a Sup Forumstard

Got any proof shill?

Trump discard them like a used condom after fucking over Hillary.

911 happened in his city when he was mayor, Building 7 was the command center and he was in it while the action was going down. It's impossible for him not to know. As to cashing in he's been getting paid bigtime for foreign speeches which you can google for stories about. Or you can just call me a shill over and over.

Fake and gay

Literally 9/11.

How long until news outlets claim Rudy Giuliani dies of a "Self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head"

>too lazy to same fag and congratulate yourself on that post.
SAD! Many such cases

So this is a disinfo raid. Interesting.

No one believes you. The only people who believe you are in on it with you.

He was just on foxnews tonight:
Rudy Giuliani makes the case for protecting the homeland
youtube.com/watch?v=chrVhiMhBKg

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

but this anonis right. @RudolphGiuliani was his official twitter account until it was suspended TODAY for this post

That's obviously a CIA holograph.

? Jeb Bush doesn't own Fox.

CGI just like what this statement sayswe /6th Day/ now

You're probably right. It's probably less nefarious; probably just alzheimers. Sorry about your fees.

>obviously a CIA holograph.
>CGI just like what this statement
OH SHIT, fucking Azguard tech, we're done
youtube.com/watch?v=bZLaPCcE8n8

...............bump...................