White privilege and racism

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard
White football player who sexually assaulted mentally disabled black teammate won't see a day in jail
This is the epitome of
>white privilege
>rape culture
>ableism
All rolled into one.

>mentally disabled black teammate
why would he sexually assault a random nigger?

deal

White football player who mentally assaulted sexually disabled black teammate won't see a day in jail.

Bump
>Sup Forums will ignore this

he should be jailed, if only because interracial sex is degenerate

That's homosexual beastilty

He shoved a fucking hanger up his ass. And he walks free
But If it was a black kid who did this to a white retarded kid imagine Sup Forums's reaction
White privilege, ableism, rape culture, white supremacy are all very real things that we as white people benefit from. This story is a startling example.

>assaulting gay retarded nigger
should've murdered it instead
that's like a trifecta of degeneracy

>((((white privilege))))

Did you even read the article?

That's only because raping women is illegal. There are no laws against raping niggers, stupid.

>((((THE GUARDIAN))))

DO you even have to when the shit is a totally fucking baseless and bullshit conspiracy against the west as the final obstacle? How long you been here shill?

The story is every where, punch it into goolge
Or just keep responding to >le es jay doubleyews

WOOOOAHAAhahahah GTFO you stupid fucking shill kike faggot. None of that shit is anywhere near true? If it had been a fucking mudslime in Germany doing this to a child they would just call it another sexual EMERGENCY like they do all the fucking rapes, gropes and molestations going on right now in all of Europe. Fuck off Shill fuck

>rich, famous sportsball cunt gets away with crime
>SJW cuckold attributes it to muh white privilege

Hang yourself, liberal cumshitter.

So you're saying if a black kid did this to a white kid he wouldn't be in jail? You know he fucking would. If this isn't a clear example of white privilege then what the fuck is it? You can't even accept it just in this case if in nothing else? What do you need to prove to you

>rich famous
He's a fucking high school player from Idaho

None of that shit is anywhere near true minus the "?" mark.

Look at you spazzing out. What's the matter you're upset your racist narrative is blown apart by this one story?

>Idaho

He's the second biggest celebrity there, only behind Napoleon Dynamite.

Burn low IQ naggers regardless of race

All the more reason your shin splints BBC cum guzzling androgenous female shit posting fag-bag (((shilling for them))) posting is full of shit to begin with. He is a fucking weirdo and a fag just like you who is being crazy, while the gross majority of such crimes most definitely are perpetrated by niggers on whites of both sexes. Just look at rapes in Sweden by Somalians... Please kill yourself and gtfo the board, you aint't posting a tiny dog's turd worth of truth here with that gas you're spewing (yurrr privilege).

Also every think the judge is on some payroll to incite race relations in light of everything going on in the world? Dig DEEPER SHILL

>whites don't rape blacks

look here: Tard, if I'm spazzing its because your normie gay boi cuckery trying to come here and insinuate totally reckless horse shit ought to be met with hostility and not entertained for a moment when we know the narrative you claim is baseless and that speaks for itself.

Can you even just admit that in this once case there's an axample of WHITE PRIVILEGE. Can you with a straight face say a black gets away with this ever?

How is it baseless? This fucking happened. It's fucking unreal
Read the article and tell what you would think if races were reversed? Can you try

Mormons protecting mormons.

If its only one case of it then it doesnt say much to speak as some sort of universal privilege as the narrative claims right? Stupid fuck

>> straight face
Fag-bag I would scream that with all the air in my lungs that blacks, jews and muslims get away and are getting away with shit like this as we speak and have for a very very long time. Now crawl back to your shit hole shill

>> you got BTFO

Show me 1 example of a black kid walking free after he sexually assaulted a white kid, who was retarded no less
I'll wait for this

Your mewling-s on about white priviledge and etc. is what I flagged as baseless not the bullshit about this kid being tucker diddled as fucked up and gay as it is. The tard should get zapped as much as the fag in my honest opinion. But he getting away with it cause of (((muh priviledge))) is total conspiracy information warfare tier bullshit and always has been.

>>look here faggit: "Also every think the judge is on some payroll to incite race relations in light of everything going on in the world? Dig DEEPER SHILL"

Google it (((juice)) you'll find plenty.

Sounds like your usual school bullying taken too far

I agree rabbi!

fucking faggot chads REEEEEEEEEEEE