Is it true white people are too bland?

Is it true white people are too bland?

Where did this meme come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/its-time-to-end-the-war-on-salt/
alternet.org/news-amp-politics/yes-all-white-people-are-racists-now-lets-do-something-about-it
youtube.com/watch?v=nHbajQ8U8Fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black projection.

How is this a question? It's obviously niggers

same as always, niggers projecting their warped view of the world like a child.

>yes goyim, you don't have a culture! Bring in brown people and enrich yourself!

Honestly where did the black people like spicy foods thing even come from? Fried Chicken with spices aka KFC? All the nogs I know don't really care for spicy foods.

butthurt non-whites

A bunch of dumb black people who think they are special while White people earn michelin stars for actually cooking.

hahahaha

who remember

Fpbp

Niggers think white people eat prison food because its the only food they see us serving

I'm white as fuck.
Favourite meal? VINDALOO.
I put my 800,000 scoville chilli sauce on EVERYTHING.
English white people fucking love spicy food.

Black people haven't got much ammo in their arsenal so they just have to make shit up to feel superior.

If one more nigger makes a joke about white people not "seasoning they chicken" im gonna snap bros

no its not true, i've met people of all races who can't handle spicy shit, except mexicans. mexicans were raised on the fucking pepper

Black people are just salty that soul food is a knock off of southern food, and even then not the good parts. They eat chitlins, for instance. Personally I love spicy food, I put habanero sauce on all my tex-mex shit and make my own hot sauces and barbecue sauces. I also have to specify that I want actual spicy thai hot and not "white people hot" in thai restaurants. I don't really know where the stereotype came from.

We created all of the culture that most people are saturated with, so any degeneracy that goes against it is 'refreshing', 'new', or 'cutting edge'.

cracka ass crackas
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah
dae so white doe
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah

Met a guy from northern Minnesota who didn't eat chocolate because it was too spicy.

Blacks just trying to steal more shit from white because they had no civilized culture of their own before we brought them here. It's literally WE WUZ CHEFS N SHEEEEIT

Non white people didn't know how to make ice cubes until we showed them.

lmaaaooo bruhhhh

If you eat spicy food you're a fucking degenerate, because it predisposes you to eating larger amounts of salt, than the recommended daily value.

Enjoy your heart disease - the number one killer in modern world, niggers, while I stick with a Mediterranean cousins and outlive your shit eating asses by 20 years.

lmfaoooooooooo nigga these mf white ppl got me fuckd up

they think putting sauce made of cayenne pepper and vinegar on food means it's spicy

It's almost as good as the white school shooter memes

>niggas don't know what a brine is

niggers like to eat food doused in greasy fat buttery shit deep fried jeminas syrup because their taste-buds are literally too stupid to appreciate more subtle foods. they compare anything not as deep fried as muh soulfood and call it bland in comparison

Don't fall for the spice Jew.

>salt is bad for you
I still had hope left for germany

>Vindaloo

This. I eat Indian at least once a week. Most of my meals would make blacks cry. It'd probably hurt their feelings even more to learn I'm a woman. Fucking niggers with their fake bullshit stereotypes.

You're a little bitch who can't even handle something as mild as sriracha aren't you?

Using a fuck load of spices is what you do when you have shit tier ingredients.

lmao why don't white ppl have any culture?

Niggers should know that there's countless different cuisines in Europe which some of them are spicy
There isn't any white people food

Niggers salt the fuck out of eveything, and think it's "spice."

>Is it true white people are too bland
>white people conquered half the world just for more tasty spices to put on our food

what do you think?

who do you think stupid go- I mean user

>spicy food causes heart disease
literally the opposite of what research says.

I wish niggers did though

>what is osmotic blood pressure

White culture is world culture.

t. Dylan Roof

Traditional European cuisine does not contain much heat.

Ergo the majority of white people do not build up a tolerance for heat.

This is juxtaposed by the ethnic cuisine which frequently uses spices and chills as they were the prevalent tastes available.

Ergo these ethnics grow up building a heat tolerance.

Now I'm white as shit and still can handle more heat than most of my indian bros.

Stay mad leafer. White people don't have to take jokes as long as they are the ones in control.

Because taste buds, just like everything else, can be fucked up to the point where normal seasoning doesn't taste like anything anymore and since irresponsible nogs oversalt, overspice and oversugar everything they touch they need larger and larger amounts to even taste anything anymore.

Since they're fucking retarded, they deluded themselves into thinking that using half a kilo of salt on chicken is actually the normal way and thus the meme that white people don't season their food was born.

Basically it's nigs and spics being retarded and having no culture.

a non issue.
scientificamerican.com/article/its-time-to-end-the-war-on-salt/

Also dey need dat stake vury vury vury well did

I literally drink tobasco and so does my dad. More like notherners and west-cucks generally are intolerant to spice.

I've used Carolina Reaper's more than once in my cooking. Jesus, fuck, I'm simmering up some makhani with ghost peppers in it right this second.

Meanwhile, when I was a kid and would go to my black friend's church dinners it was all bland as FUCK fried chicken, greens, and mashed potatoes; I got mocked for bringing my own hot sauce with me, which I have done since I was a child and continue to do.

I'm talking about how """people""" eating too much spicy shit are predisposed to having too much salt in their diet, dumbfuck.

Indian food is the fucking dankest.
I'd eat curry for every meal for the rest of my life if I could.

Show your tits or get the fuck out

studies show that white people are all fucking racist bigots
fuck white people
alternet.org/news-amp-politics/yes-all-white-people-are-racists-now-lets-do-something-about-it

You are just an edgy fuck that people secretly don't like

For every bullshit piece of "research" saying that there are ten papers saying it is.

The school shooter meme is the only funny one they've come up with.

Where did this meme come from?
Perpetuated by non-whites and shitlib self-hating whites, after gaslight by the Jews in order to promote (((multicultural diversity)))

>Now I'm white as shit and still can handle more heat than most of my indian bros.

Superior genetics. Everyone else is bitch-made.

It's pretty much been my favorite since the day I first tried it. Thai is a close second.

Look down through that neck-hole in your t-shirt. Fat fuck.

I used to date a niglet who used to love having ice cubes shoved up her date and getting slapped in the face as I fucked her.

Are all Black women kinda fucked in the head or what?

whites invent thanksgiving to rejoin familes who split after the civil war over freeing slaves. niggers mock whites years later with baseless nigmeme.

Enjoying spice is not edgy, it's normal.

Just like how most whites in the US can't tolerate vast quantities of vinegar, when it is the ambrosia of the Nordic cultures. I won't blame you famalam if you don't drink vinegar like I do, but if you don't eat sauerkraut and pickled food, you are lost.

Most white people I know put hot sauce on everything, it's disgusting

white people are bland and boring and all look the same

gee well I guess you'll just have to either actually read some of them or use basic logic which would tell you that unless you go into hyperatremia your kidneys process salt at rate that makes it a non issue.

Did whoever made this ever live in a white country

Now that's bullshit. Vinegar makes my mouth water and I practically drink that shit. Anything pickled, sour kraut, vinegar, spicy foods, mustards, that's my jam.

u can say that about every phenotype, aieesha.

I wish niggers took jokes as well as they take bullets

In just a couple of years the type of soft prejudice displayed in that image will be named, studied, and categorized and it won't be okay in liberal circles anymore.

Who will be the new punching bag? My money is on millennials.

Then you are based, Kek bless you.

>whites in the US can't tolerate vast quantities of vinegar

Where the FUCK do you people get this shit from? Jesus Christ, you're practically a nigger "spice-posting."

MOST Americans like vinegar infused foods. You know how many restaurant tables literally have a bottle of fucking vinegar sitting on them?

Yeah, I'm salty.

>Yeah, I'm salty.
no you're vinegary

youtube.com/watch?v=nHbajQ8U8Fw

3rd world people have to season their food because most of it is going rotten.

What the fuck are you smoking? There's tons of pickled foods, salt and vinegar chips, etc that tons of people like.
Stop projecting your shit genes on everyone else

Probably. Nice digits.

LMAO BAKA BRUHHHH DEEZ MURDERIN WHITE BOIZ GOT ME BRUH LMAO

i doubt it's a secret

This is a good one. If Sup Forums wanted to it could collect these together and submit them to some professors of social justice at various universities and at least one of them would seize on the opportunity (they don't care about what's right one way or another, just need a platform to make a career out of).

rate my dinner

>its the "niggers insult whites in ways that dont make sense" meme
Maybe they should worry less about what my thanksgiving plate looks like and more about the fact that they couldnt even afford food if the white man didnt provide it for them.

>niggers have retarded taste buds...they why they can eat shit and not know it.

BLM' + Soros money + Twitter = Loads of memes to brainwash kids

Under rated

Where do you live where restaurants have vinegar bottle? S Carolina? Seriously, I'm asking because I literally drink vinegar and if I got a bottle on the table, I would drink from it.

Every time I drink vinegar in front of someone or pour it all over some food I get horrified looks, despite the fact that it is the most delicious thing. Most fellow whites I've known growing up in the Eastern US despise shit like sauerkraut, pickled eggs, and vinegar in general.

Although this is an interesting contrast to this nigger "huur whites hate spice argument in that can guarantee no blacks I know enjoy shit like sauerbraten.

A

What is it?

well italian coke is the nastiest thing of all time so..1/10 m8 kek

No but for real I put organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar on everything, it's fucking delicious.

why does she put them in the sink? that's disgusting

>Just like how most whites in the US can't tolerate vast quantities of vinegar
load of bullshit

pouring gasoline in your mouth and lighting it on fire is probably not spicy enough for ethnics

sauerkraut is autism. pepper based spice is way better than fermented cum based

>Italian coke
>Italian

why can't white people eat gluten lmaoooo so tru bruhh

Is that poutine with bread on it?

You ever see those bottles of "pepper sauce?"

It may have a "a lot" of peppers in it, but it certainly doesn't taste like anything spicy. It's just fucking vinegar. And it's god damned delicious.

Yes, I'm from the south.

It's good. If I wasn't busy making everything so hot, I'd probably use pure vinegar more.

white ppl b likn spicey memes yo

Blacks should not even bring up anything about culture, they have literally nothing besides eating shit from cow asses and things like that. Muh exotic cooking isn't going to explore space so they need to come up with something better.

black inferiority complex

fpbp

this is so tru tho