DRAFT HILLARY 2020

HILLDOGS GET IN HERE!!

We're starting a social media front to get people hyped for Hillary 2020 and to convince her to run.

Use #HillYes2020 and #ThirdTimeIsTheCharm.

Drumpfkins think this shit is funny because she lost in 2016, but the reality is that the states Drumpf "won" were only by a couple thousand votes each, and because Comey released that FBI letter to help Drumpf just a week before the election.

In reality, she got over 2.86 million more votes and has a bigger following/more excitement because of people like us, who Hillary appreciates.

When Hillary conceded a couple weeks ago, she said "And hopefully that highest and hardest glass ceiling will be cracked sooner than we might think." This is clearly her hinting at running in 2020.

Also, she'll be younger than Drumpf in 2020.

Anyways, let's make this happen. Let's get brainstorming in this thread!

>the states Drumpf "won" were only by a couple thousand votes each

only a moron pays for a landslide

"Joe Kennedy"

IT'S HER TURN, SHITLORDS

Democrats need to learn this woman is ballot poison, you could run a horse and get more votes

Third time's a charm. :^)

People are showing support on various websites.

We just need to keep the traction going. Any ideas?

>We're starting a social media front to get people hyped for Hillary 2020 and to convince her to run.
You could start a meme campaign using Jesus Christ as Trumps opponent and Jesus would lose. Trump will stay in office for 8 years, and then his successor will be hand chosen by his majesty and will go to win in 2024. Dems will not hold the presidential office again in my or your lifetime.

Kek this is some serious subversive shit boys. I'm on board with it, get this trainwreck rolling

Um, I guess Drumpf is worse than a horse then because he got LESS VOTES.

Get it through your thick skull.

>Also, she'll be younger than Drumpf in 2020.

best line, 6/9 gj

how is this not irony?

Ohh the humanity

Either this is bait, or you really want to end democrats forever.

good, the Republicans need an easy election.

Ted Cruz will win

More pics to use on social media

?

its fucking b8 m8

I think this is the wrong website for that kind of action

>end democrats forever

Hillary 2020 fuck drumpf and white people

You have no idea. I've seen explosive support on Sup Forums for Hillary. There's just a stigma around here that you're a "cuck" if you stray from the toxic "Trump Train" shit so people don't like speaking out.

But we've got to stand up for a better future.

>glass ceiling
>mary
>elizabeth
>cleopatra

Keep this shit up fags so Trump can get elected a second term!!! It was your shitty rhetoric that got him in there you dumb fucks

Oh please. Over my dead body will Hillary be the first female president. Womyns deserve someone better. We don't need an Obama-tier shitter female president. Everyone knows this, which is why she didn't get elected twice now. Find a better candidate. She's unelectable.

Still got more votes than any Republican in history

Really makes you hate white people

She won't live till then, sorry m8

But less than a woman. SAD!

Lulz she's gonna get pwned by Ivanka. Trump is grooming her to be first fem prez. Kek

>Implying Hill would be a good president
>Implying she'll even be alive by 2020

Alert! Something far more skilled and dangerous than CTR going on!

Dont feed the troll

I have been convinced. Hillary needs to run again. But she has to be in the public eye for the next four years. How about getting her a reality tv show 'delete or not'. People send emails and she decides if it should be seen by the authorities -- or not

He only got less than Hilldog because the enormous number of conservatives in Commiefornia couldn't be arsed to get out to the voting booth when they know they're surrounded by libtards. They knew he'd win anyway.

(That's the point)

HILLARY 2020

How about we draft hillary to 1v1 against putin.

#Hyped4Hillary2020

Please do this.

What are you talking about? If Hillary runs in 2020, it'll be a landslide. will be the first time a president is elected by all 50 states.

DOA

I could actually see this happening. Dems have no one on their bench. Tho she'll likely be dead.

Brudy gud

Give it up CTR, just give it up now. You lost, you will continue to lose, Hillary is not electable, just like Ed Miliband wasn't electable.

You need to learn this now my child.

Dude, she's dead of spongeform encephalopathy by that time.

Dude just stop, it was all California.

>hillary's face when she runs in 4 years
>even with makeup

This is a great idea. We memed a president. Meming a near-dead Hillary for a third attempt at the office just for laughs should be child's play.

Now, a real worthy challenge would be to get Trump 444 EVs in 2020.

B8 thread but I'll take it.

Do people realize what goes into a campaign? She almost died during this one

Nobody is going to fork a billion into a 2 time loser

I support this

Give her one more chance, I'm sure she will do great...

drumpfkins scared Michelle Obama going to run and blow drumpf the fuck out. Face it dumpy drumpfkins MIchelle 2020 its over before it began.

Fuck off New Shitland, Trump would win in a landslide not Hillary.

She should skip that round and start fresh in 2024

I thought you meant draft her for war and I thought you I'm with you on this. We could cut her open while she's drunk and fill her full of explosives and send her on a diplomatic trip to Mecca. She would be an American hero and all would be forgiven for that corruption stuff.

Honestly, after Drumpf spends 4 years showing how unprepared he was, the country will finally realize the importance of her experience and come crawling back

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about, good sir.

Hillary has already lost four times

Please do.
She can obtain the coveted losing hat trick.

Also, this thread is a foolproof autism test.

But she will do it this time

Just give her one more chance

Oh god, can we make this happen?

A third hillary run would be glorious.

How can she run for President if she's rotting in federal prison?

We're better off pushing looney Ds farther left than they already are. Hillary is too centrist.

Meme more unplatables and/or incompetent diversity tokens.

sorry guys..but im from the future. both hillary and berine dont make it to the 2020 election...your really not going to like who the DNC picks.....

Do it fag. For the love of god do it.

Let's have some real talk here, what are the odds of her even thinking of running again? Like she has lost twice in a row, you guys think she really has it in her for a third loss?

B-but it's h-her turn!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

lmfao, just remind them she lost to Barry too, despite having the 'popular' vote. The only thing she's winning is a trip to the chair.

are you shills fucking serious

She will be dead by then.

Going by the map he posted I'm guessing that's exactly what the hobbit was trying to imply.

Please do. Whatever it is you guys are doing, keep doing it exactly the same way.

That's not a funny thing to joke about.

>That's not a funny thing to joke about.
i see some humor in it

Seriously let's meme her into being the Dem candidate in 2020

It will be an easy second term for Mr. President then

How does it feel being check mate'd even though you took the most pieces?

She couldn't even keep all her electors mate, she's trash, get over it.

>leaf

No, she won't. She had every advantage on her side yet she still lost to an orange faggot with a stupid hair piece.

She's done.

>anonymous site
>ppl afraid to support their candidate on anonymous site
>they are oppressed!

Make Hillary Great Again! Lets call this show "The Appeasement"

this would be hilarious (pun not intended, heh)

but seriously, who is going to run against trump in 2020? is there any democrat who isn't a complete piece of shit?

I'm pretty sure a large portion of that 2.8 million voters included deceased, illegal immigrants, or voter fraud. I don't even know what to call true clinton voters/supporters. Definitely not American.

I think your right about her having shot at next election .She has to drop all this anti white male sjw bullshit and speak from the heart to people.Americans are not bad people,they are tired of fake bullshit media lies.Hilary is southern at heart and forgot her roots.She backstab south thinking we didt matter anymore.She needs to apologize and bring country together.She has to do it on her own and not have cnn write her scripts.She betray us and its hurts.she need stop pretending to be something she not.How can a ny city billionare trust baby have more in common with americn people then born and raise Southern state baptists small town gril from Arkasas.We knew there was a chance tump was going to stab us in back,after election sinces his billionare city boy but she was supposed to be our girl. instead she choose power,money, and greed.we all make mistakes and south is pretty forgiven but will she double down or find her way back home?

After she lost Twice? I'd like to see how she would even get the nominee.

Sarah Jessica Parker 2020!

If digits, anyone unironically supporting this bag of bones MUST kill themselves