ITT: we try to think of one good thing diversity does

ITT: we try to think of one good thing diversity does

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/PSBdmdA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It allows the first posts to be the best posts

It proves Hitler was right

it reminds us of why we have to keep the savages in their own countries

It brings different viewpoints together to solve difficult problems : ^ )

I've thought about this before. There is one thing in the pro column: food. Thirdworlders have great cuisine and we can make them work in our restaurants under conditions no white person would accept.

Does this outweigh the negatives? Obviously not, but if you have the option to make getting fucked in the ass at least tasty, might as well take it.

leaf with a proxy

It makes the US become a shitty country

French-Japanese food, where Japan and France combine cuisine to make great culinary works of art.

Sup Forums

You faggots are the only ones who understand, no matter where we poo.

It reminds us why nationalism is better.

I like alot of South East Asian food

Diversity within a society has, historically, created massive problems for said society in all facets of its societal formula.

Diversity between societies keeps said societies competitive, innovative, and stronger, lest they be conquered or relegated to irrelevance.

It teaches you to hate foreigners without having to leave your country.

I don't think all diversity is bad at all. Some cultures mesh very well. Asians in the US do very well for instance. Many European cultures can coexist peacefully.

Food. Probably the only good thing rampant multiculturalism has done for America is give us some damn tasty cuisine. We just take the best parts of everyone's ethnic food then Americanize it and mix it with other shit. You know that's the only good thing because it's the liberal goto when they talk about how great cultural enrichment is. Ironically sjws don't even realize that they are talking about literal cultural appropriation

Food.

This.

It allows us to fuck women from around the world without having to go very far or learn another language.

Idk man. I've noticed leafs and Aussis post the same kind of shit posts.

Kek

It makes me hate multiculturalism.

Food and nothing more

I found a CTR voice channel please come say hello anons

discordapp.com/invite/PSBdmdA

Lol. this is literally it. The one thing. Every debate about multiculturalism falls to "but the food is good." Yea, but I didn't order a sidedish of rape. Kebab not worth it.

destroys multiculturalism by homogenising the races.

A variety of food and music, but that's a pretty weak argument 2bh.

Pleases white women

DAMN SON

Diversity also includes inner white culture fagboi.

That means as a Ruskie I can get pizza anytime I please

A common enemy.

I think you're right, this is the one positive.

this

Ain't nothing wrong with a bit if diversity. Bring in good food and music.

Now the current trend of over running countries with other cultures until it's all one brown mess, that's fucked.

Literally nothing.