Los Angelos using taxpayer money to pay for illegals lawyers

>Los Angeles city and county leaders on Monday unveiled a $10-million fund to provide legal assistance for residents facing deportation, the region’s boldest move yet as it prepares for an expected crackdown on illegal immigration by Donald Trump.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lafund-20161219-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oqG3r9AoNVw
alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/deportation-removal-proceedings.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably funneled in from lobbyists for people that benefit from illegal labor. Some business is behind this, you can bet your ass.

Either trump delivers on his promises or our civilization will perish

I hope Trump destroys California.

>linking to la times

ridiculous.

Cut any and all funding they get from the government for disobeying federal law

Cant wait to see how much good their virtue signalling does

WTF

(select all images with pizza)

Due process

It is pork for Democrat donors. See:

That looks comfy AF senpai

It hurts to live in California. I hope the GOP cuts off federal funding to sanctuary cities and their states until shit like this stops.

Glad to see some respect for the law in Cali. If only they had cared for it when all of these people were entering the nation.

I pray for its destruction as well
t. cuckifornia resident

Non sequitur

Fallacy fallacy

What defence could they even raise? If they are an illegal immigrant than they are there illegally, why is it such a huge fucking issue. So many liberal cucks with too much influence in the USA.

Not fair at all that citizens are paying for people who dont pay back into the system in any way

>Due process
thats for citizens

They just file appeals to delay the inevitable. The winners are the lawyers. This is pure pork for some politicians friends. This wasn't created in response to anything but greed from politically connected individuals.

>Nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the law
>Any person

Sales tax is a way.

Time for Federal Funding to be cut... Lets see how fast Commiefornia falls into anarchy.

I'm a LA resident. This place will stop functioning if illegals are deported.

>non citizens are people
lolno

It is fair that everyone is treated equally in the eye of the law

good

Then change the amendment.

KEK CABINET

>entering country illegally is a crime
>you are an illegal alien who has committed a crime
>you are a criminal illegal alien
>you get deported
what is the grey area here? like what can they argue

No it won't. There are places in california where only whites live and everything functions.

>Defending non-citizens from the law
>With the law
>And tax payers money
FUCK. YOU. Commiefornia.

>implying they're people
senpai

Nope. Get the fuck out and come back legally.

The jew lawyers rejoice

Is every illegal immigrant who enters the country given a trial before deportation?

Right. After due process. We live in a nation with laws that have to be orderly followed.

Every citizen should be treated equally but illegal immigrants aren't entitled to be treated the same. By definition they are ILLEGAL.

>You can have this designated cuck cabinet for only $700 a month
Rent it while it's fresh, goy

Why ask me a question you can copy paste into google if you really wanted to know?

The short answer is yes

pretty fucking weird innit? 8:47 timestamp youtube.com/watch?v=oqG3r9AoNVw

We have our own constitution, thank you for your concern

Civilization will go in with or without you faggots.

the Kiwi is right in this case. that Constitution are the rights of those who are legal citizens here. those here illegally are not granted those rights.

>The short answer is yes
Really? Every illegal immigrant who has ever been deported has gone to court first?

>my taxes are being used for this instead of turning silicon valley into a technological utopian paradise

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCCCCCKKK

I hate my city so much, please give me prior warning before nuking us.

Indoor cuck shed

Short answer.

We can turn illegal immigrants away at the border. We won't take them to the nearest court house if we catch them in the act.

Again, just do your own research.
alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/deportation-removal-proceedings.html

The Kiwi and you are not right, that is your opinion. That is not how the Supreme Court interprets the fourteenth amendment. If you want your opinion to be law then advocate for a new amendment.

>Again, just do your own research.
Yours is so childishly bad that you've left me no choice.

>In many cases, deportation is done by the government's executive apparatus, and as such is often subject to a simpler legal process (or none), with reduced or no right to trial, legal representation or appeal due to the subject's lack of citizenship. For example, in the 1930s, during the Great Depression, more stringent enforcement of immigration laws were ordered by the executive branch of the U.S. government, which led to the expulsion of up to 2 million Mexican nationals from the United States

>Propose

In Germany every refugee has a free lawyer (law duty soolicitor) and can go to to court if he thinks his deportation is illegal.

All I did was google your question and hit lucky. I really don't care.

That quote states that they still receive due process nonetheless. There has to be some mechanism to prove a person is an illegal immigrant and it has to cost some amount of money.

Not to mention the free translators which, if they are court-approved, make more money than you.

Right, there has to be a process.

Everyone in this thread that claimed illegal immigrants don't have a right to due process are pretending like it is a form of welfare. It is a necessity. There has to be evidence brought forth to prove a person is an illegal immigrant and there HAS to be a due process for deporting them.

We can't just deport brown people.

I say let them do it. Their state is broke anyway.

sales tax is local, not federal

And that local system is proposing using local system money to pay for it. It is still more than nothing as suggested by who I replied to.

Yes (of course). But I mean't that every illegal immigrant can go to court again if the court decided to deport him. And normally also a refugee should have this right. But what do you do if millions of refugees go to court again...

This like all government spending is just a way for the "people" on top to give their friends money

yes we can you faggot

No, you can't, you child.

Both of our systems are facing modern problems caused by using outdated laws. I want change to happen more quickly too.

>they cannot produce proof they are legal once a search warrant is issued

That's literally the only due process anybody fucking needs, if they cannot produce documentation then they are not citizens and thus not subject to the rights and privileges a citizen enjoys

Making someone show that they have a birth certificate and social security costs money??

It's the same as with asylum laws: Giving someone in need shelter is also a necessity under our law.

The really interesting question is: What happens if due to sheer numbers our current law and values cannot be upheld anymore.

How much money should we spend before we change our laws and values? Enough to ruin our children's future? Or maybe all of it, until everyone in the world is equally poor?

How many people should work hard for their entire life just so their taxes can pay for the upkeep and legal protection of a single "underaged" "new citizen"? 0.01? 1? 10? 100?

I'm not writing this as propaganda in either direction, it's just seriously the only question that matters and which no one dares to ask, including people like you who just yell "due process".

Due process can mean a lot of things. If I travel to America, I can be held captive indefinitely and without giving me any reason.
At the same time, someone can throw away their passport and make claims that can be neither proven nor disproven but require a lengthy, costly procedure involving dozens of doctors, translators and lawyers when this process could be much simpler.

But whatever, people like you have already burnt down too much of the West to still save it.

Its up to the states how they determine who receives rights of the constitution.

How do i cheat on my taxes? I make dog shit and I pay a fuckton just in income tax, how do I stop? I don't support this fucking horse shit and I'm tired of being mugged by this totalitarian traitor state that's fighting for the mexican people.

It would be incredibly difficult to make the bed in that thing after washing the sheets.

Yes? Nobody will do it for free.

Either way, having neither of those documents in your possession does not prove you are a not a citizen. If you were to lose yours, you wouldn't lose you citizenship and be considered an illegal immigrant now would you?

Exactly, we both agree that illegal immigrants are entitled to due process.

>politicians create way to funnel $10M to their lawyer friends who bundle donations

Isn't that by definition treason?

You can't lose your social security number. It's something you need to have written down to get a job, get a loan, get your licence etc. If you don't know your social by heart your either autistic or an illegal in both cases good riddance.

This question will only then answered true, when the impact is over 9000.

>read first line
>looked at flag
>ignored

you are wrong and retarded, enjoy your muslims and you're (you)

No one else feed this tard anymore yous

We are not in similar situations which is why we have different attitudes about this subject. You are facing a much more difficult crisis compared to our problems with illegal immigration from Mexico.

I haven't burnt anything down. I advocate a system in which people are not deported on a whim, I would like some process in place to protect those who are actually citizens or are protected by our current immigration law.

Uh no. It will suddenly actually become livable.

> Germany's history
> produce problems like you have a wall in front of your eyes
> find an ultra radical solution because it's too late for all other options

Citizens only

It is entirely possibility for a person who does know their SS by heart based on the fact they don't need a job, a loan, or licence. A small number of these people exist due to, like you said, stupidity, mental illness, or just a unique situation. There has to be some process for determining whether a person is illegal or not and it has to cost money. No exception.

Under our current laws which we must obey, it is not as easy as "show me your SS". If you want it to be that way, by all means, voice your opinion louder. But the law is the law.

Wrong.

>literally the only crime in the United States where people fucking fight to make sure the people who broke the crime get to keep breaking it

Where is the fund to keep murderers on the street? To keep arsonists at home with their families? Why aren't we protesting in the street to make sure pedophiles aren't locked up?

WHY IS IT OKAY TO BREAK THE LAW?!!??!?!

SERIOSULY!!! WTF, LEFTISTS!!!!!!!!

who does not know*

Then they are a drain on society, good riddance

I would rather have my tax dollars turn silicone valley into a glass crater along with the rest of Commiefornia

Yup, the lawyers get more free shekels, the beaners get false hope & time to breed, us citizens get fucked.

I'm an LA resident. Why don't you go back, Paco?

why the fuck do germans show up in every fucking thread announcing how they do things. fuck off we dont care how countries that lose two world wars do things

Calm down snowflake. We have laws to follow and those laws state that you must provide evidence to a court that someone is breaking the law. In American, people charged with a crime aren't necessarily guilty. They can be acquitted if their is insufficient evidence to back up the charge. So, we allow any person residing here the chance to be defended so they have a chance to exonerate themselves. All of this cost money and is protected by the constitution because otherwise, we would face the risk of punishing people with crimes they did not commit.
I am not going anywhere.

>That is not how the Supreme Court interprets the fourteenth amendment.
Time to pack the SC (or threaten to). Lord Grey almost did it with the House of Lords in 1832, FDR almost did it in 1937, third time's the charm.

Good luck.

>inna central coast CA
>reading local paper
>county school districts have decided to make schools "safe zones" for illegal immigrants...
>...after an impassioned speech by t. Camilo Baltodano, local anchor baby
>literally received a standing ovation
>fucking americlaps
>"promises that the district will not "inquire about a student's immigration status, including that of family members"...
>"...absent an overriding order"
In other words they'll roll over as soon as the state or feds knock on the door. Dunno whether their kowtowing to illegals or their lack of will to stand up for their beliefs make them more of a bunch of cucks.

Northern California excluding the Gay area isn't a liberal hell hole like the other parts it's the most based area of America. Jefferson when?

I live in this hellhole of a city and m college has an"undocumented immigrant" office

fucking nuke this place
I will die for the greater good

Doesn't even need a constitutional amendment as SC size isn't specified in the Constitution, but by 16 Stat. 44. GOP controls both houses and filibuster will not be an issue once it is done away with by Senate leadership.

Not really the responsibility of the school district to handle the problem. Society runs better when people feel safer, I don't think it is took much to ask for people to not jump to conclusions to call ICE when they suspect a person is illegal or not. That affects both the guilty AND the innocent, but a person like you doesn't really care about the difference do you?

>Invade a county to steal their resources
>Please give me rights

Fuck LA. The roads are nearly loose gravel and Mayor dipshit pisses all the money away on this shit.

>laws apply to US citizens but they don't apply to illegals

Fuck off cuck.