/VLR/ VIVA LA RAZA GENERAL

VIVA LA RAZA IS DEDICATED TO THE RESTORATION OF THE MEXICAN LANDS STOLEN BY THE UNITED STATESS

Please take California.

Fuck off. Im mexican and i dont need to see this raza shit.

I would typically say sure take it, it's lost...But then your stinky smelly drug dealing asses will be to close to Oregon. Then we'll have to take care of you fuckers. By take care I mean March on your dead bodies and give California back to the most racist mother fuckers just to keep you guys out for good.

Fucking traitor pinche puto

i look forward to the next war the tacos start, especially when they are in the midst of a civil narco war with depleted forces.

finally, we will genocide the savages off the north american continent, once and for all, and erase all traces of them ever existing here. we will finish what the lazy spaniards started.

The US paid for the land, TWICE.

Quit trying to steal what is not yours.

Dude, we bought this land from you under duress and we gave yall a pretty sweet deal for it on top of that. I beg of you not to break that accord.

Tejano here, I don't really care what goes down in Commiefornia but if you come here with the Mexican flag instead of this flag you are my enemy.

No one is going to say anything about the "are" instead of our?

FINALLY

mi primera lengua es azteca americano-negro

Well, I am spic and looking for a white girl with blue eyes 10 years younger than me to make 10+ babies with. You had your chance to save California but now it is too late. Sry Sup Forums dont hate me pls

You're going to go back, and make your country better. This isn't your home.

Another Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums

You can take the woman that want Mexican seed back with you to Mexico.

Come and try bean bag. See what happens.

I'm surprised you haven't found that yet. are you a burn victim?

>trying to take Arizona
>fucking Arizona

What next, WE WUZ WEST COAST for the injuns?

>viva la raza
mid-life crisis muerto de hambre chicano
>why should i listen to you?

We aren't traitors, we just know you'll lose again, I'm not a lover I'm winner pendeja, go fuck yourself with an Aztec calendar or hang yourself with a sarape useless ass wet back, god bless America.

And have (((liberals))) flood the rest of the country? No thanks. California is a containment state.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL

ĈIUJ SALES ESTAS FINA

women are out of control land they dont give any fucks about muh genetic legacy like Sup Forums does. Might as well manipulate them to my benefit.

>Lose a war
>Claim the spoils of war were STOLEN
>Spend the next two hundred years reaffirming why it was taken in the first place
>Blame whitey

>this is are land

it called joining the winning team "homes"

>VIVA LA RAZA IS DEDICATED TO THE RESTORATION OF THE MEXICAN LANDS STOLEN BY THE UNITED STATESS
This might seem like an attempt at getting everyone here riled up. However this could happen.

>This is are land
>are land
>are

yeah sounds like La Raza types

>t. a latino who hates my own kind

Stolen: read as
>right of conquest

You're not getting it back, unless you apply for citizenship :^)

This is are land lolololol

Well it's obviously not Spanish.

AND THIS IS YOUR PRIMARY COMMUNICATION / RECORDING DEVICE

Checkd n kekd

Here you go

You had your ass kicked after starting shit fit over the Texas border in the 1830s. We sacked Mexico City, but were kind enough to pay your war debt, damages, and the cost of the land. Because your shithole was a trial run for some of the greatest military minds the US has ever seen.

Have fun overturning Guatalupe-Hildago you fucking spick, and you have to go back.

Good. You can have it.

The sooner we get rid of CA, the better.

TACOS MAKE ME MUDBLAST

NO ESPANOL AMIGO

Guadalupe................. Hilldawg......GO!!

Green, GO!

you know once they nuke america to hell and back you will wish the white ppl had stayed when those communist chinese are crawling up your ass
you will look to them for mercy
and they will have none

>Mexican Empire dwarfs tiny fledgeling United States
>Mexicam Empire declares war on United States
>Mexican Empire loses
>waaah the United States should give back the land they stole it waaah

Shut the fuck up we actually wanted to take more and didn't, then we purchased it from you.

Because Mexico is so great?
KEK
Start a war and see what happens.

California was owned by Mexico for hundreds of years and Mexicans did NOTHING with it. Now these spics only want it back because whites built up everything from super cities, to the amazing agricultural land.

This is no different than what happened in South Africa.

>native people have nothing, do nothing
>whites show up and turn it into an amazing, safe beautifully developed area
>brown skins start showing up, bringing crime and bullshit
>"dis our land whiteys gib it back"
>native savages get land back, immediately turn it back to shit

Fuck you Paco.

No! This are is land!!!

Simon ese

Fuck off Chile

This.

Our you?

>picture of an AR

That's a white man's gun

>STOLEN

You mean purchased from the Mexican government?

How can you fucking muds look at Mexico and feel pride?

Thanks for the tamales at christmas mexicans

spic here
>attend CSU system
>pressured into psychology major by (((counselor)))
>meeting with professor one day
>see a sticker on his door
>it says "America is CONQUERED land
>ohboyherewego.jpg
>call him out on his shit
>ask him why he even lives in America
>flat out says he's working from the inside to wrest control from whites
>get up, leave in disgust
>drop class
>other classes are bullshit too
>get reported
>have to talk to a fucking sociology professor now
>he unironically tells me to go into a STEM field because it won't pander to my ethnicity and background
>says I'll be judged according by my intellect and merit
>a fucking sociologist said this to me
>I take his advice and go into chemistry
>haven't looked back since

Academia is a cesspool of insane ivory tower liberals, but I'll never forget that based soc bro

Come and get it beaner.

Its already been got homes

Are land?

Take it. And expect all cessation of welfare or assistance right in time for the literal calexit #ringoffire

You know what's funny? If it went to Mexico, you fuckers would still leave it to go to the US. Stop fucking shit up or just go back to Mexico

Marry a Jew

By all the wetbacks standing in front of Home Depot literally begging for trabajo while reeking of cerveza at 10AM.

yeah you sure have control hombre.

*Our

Any respectable white girl considers you a second class citizen... You can have the meth whores I guess.

>VIVA LA RAZA
caca

mayates tontos

You mean lands won by conquest.
Pick up a history book you moron; read about the Mexican American war... ready for round two?

Pinche chicano, vos no sabés nada. Te suicidas

>ĈIUJ SALES ESTAS FINA
Is that Esperanto?

I have never heard of this AZTLAN shit out of this fucking autist shithole.

Please stop ridiculizing us
We dont need help for that

Estes personas son tus probelmas. Ellos son de tu país y comparten la misma sangre

California? Take it. Go ahead and kill the whites living there, we don't want them.
>THIS IS ARE LAND
Careful, your IQ is showing.

Jotolón anglófilo chingas a toda tu puta madre por pinche besa bolas

Reminder that the southwest would be the best place on earth without lefties.

Mexican lands weren't "stolen" from mexico we kicked your ass and than paid for them, your shit country sold them you fuckin dunce, go back to your 3rd world shithole

el vale verga, pero tu vales mucho, mucho respeto

>STOLEN
you sold it for beads you silly jalapeno nig

Callate indio malparido

Que harían con tanta pinche tierra si no fuese mandarla a la chingada.
Eso implicando que de alguna puta manera logren vencer a los gringos.

Me hacen encabronar todos ustedes bola de pinches indios y criollos malparidos, No saben más que cogerse a la primera puta que les abra las piernas, ponerse pedos hasta la chingada cada pinche día y ser una bola de maleantes que se entretienen con cada pinche vicio que pueden.

Veo que toda la bola de pinches indios son mandados por los "blancos" y me dan asco.

Spic here, fuck Chicanos and fuck Aztlan. Long live the Union, long live the USA.

BAIT!!!!

ABANDON THREAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAGE

Actually CA was only really an outcropping of Spanish conquest, and there really weren't many Spanish or Mexican people in CA. Their presence there was kind of like a probing of Indian territories to see what they could claim. Back then the idea was just to show up somewhere and claid as much of it as your own as possible. That's how Comstock got rich, he found 2 people who struck gold and pretended to have the rights to the land and tricked them into giving him a one third split.

How can a few thousand people living on land just claim a state the size of CA anyways? This was problematic for the native American tribes since they often didn't believe anyone could own land, so many staked no claim or was really light on how much they said was their own.

At any rate after Mexico won their independence the people left in CA didn't have control of it very long. It was a few thousand people (many still left overs of Spanish colonists nd some loyal to spain) trying to claim a crazy big amount if land on nothing more than their word.

I kind of actually believe in the manifest destiny stuff. Things should go to their highest and best use. That still something that is carried out today in things like imminent domain.

Speak for yourself

You fuckers can have the coast for all I care, but if you try to take the Inland Empire, Jefferson, or the Central valley, we have issues.

Take cali back to Mexico please

Fuck Cali.

I will personally build the wall with their corpses if you try to push them on us

Cali wants succeed, let them do that first they are no longer citizens so not our problem

BEANERS OUT

JUST WAIT FOR THAT WALL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

You sir I like.

Fuck no, they can't have a single inch. They'll die by the ... tens, because that's about the number of beaners that would actually try to do something so stupid. They can't even kick out the cartels, but they want to invade an area where every other person is Davy Crockett or a war veteran?

La Raza is the worst meximeme.

Lol yes, lets go to war with Mexico please

Sorry breh. They can have it. I'm moving out of this shitskin state. If I owned land, I would stay and protect. No fucking way I will stay here and pay taxes to educate those mongrels.

Try it, wetback. We'll be keeping Mexico City this time.

>Stolen

You lost it fair and square. You were strong enough to keep it then, and your petty crime and degeneracy is't going to take it back now.

You're pathetic.

>are
our

Richard Spencer stands up to the Jew.

Digits checked, and story digested.

>mexico
>strong enough to take it back