Holy fuck, these people have been captive for almost 5 years? How long before they're all killed off?

Holy fuck, these people have been captive for almost 5 years? How long before they're all killed off?
youtube.com/watch?v=xEuSF-Bgamg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6c3bDlLFHCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>going to Afghanistan to hike
>bringing your children with you

They weren't even born yet, she was 7 months pregnant.

These children were born under Muslim captivity, they never had a normal life.

The kids will live but they'll grow up to be jihads

They look like commies.

>going hiking in Afghanistan when you're pregnant
>going hiking in Afghanistan at all

They were fat hippies before.

Wow. Half a decade living with terrorists really cleaned them up.

OP's pic is a college professor.

That pic is a comic book store owner.

God damn. We really need to start opening up terror camps in the us.

>be landwhale liberals
>captured by Islam
>tortured with 4000 calorie a day diet
>waste away to semi-human form

Daily reminder: being a fatass is genetic.

Comment from the youtube video:

>This guy converted to Islam years ago and married his first wife who was a niqab wearing islamic extremist whose father was a funder of Al qaeda, whose brother had been in guantanamo and who repeatedly promoted extremism, sharia and terrorism. Now he's being kept in the same province where her family is from, held by people her family has funded, supported and fought for. He wasn't there by accident. His current wife may be a mere fool (what idiot goes backpacking in Afghanistan while seven months pregnant) but I don't trust him at all and I would question her. If she wasn't a follower then you can guarantee she is now. Anyone as simple minded as she is will be easily brainwashed.

Dude. What? Really? I mean that picture when they were both fat was sort of suspect when he had that beard but the cow didn't have a headcovering.

Yeah, no idea if true.
But I thought the beard was strange as well.
Also they didnt seem that bad off actually, looking at the body language.But I'm no expert.

Yeah it doesn't seem like they're thinking that a haji might axe them in the face at any point.

It's kid of fucked up that they raped the mother in front of her sons though.

That might be fake.

Soo... It looks like the guy was a Muslimaboo and his wife was naive.

Datsitmane.jpg

>nose ring
keep her.

Thanks, Taliban

Poor fuckers.

Kill all ragheads.

The youngest child was conceived while in captivity. How selfish can you be to create a new human being in that situation, knowing that your captors would be willing to torture and kill him/her if things don't go their way?

man you know we live in a fucked up world when normal people are expected to give a fuck about idiots that get into trouble like this family of fucktards.

Perhaps they were forced.

why were they speaking so poorly of their captors while in the presence of them?

seems a lil suspect imho

You do realize it was due to a "raghead" aka Gaddafi, that gave the Irish Provisional Army two thirds of their weaponry right?
Also these guys are fags for just not realizing that hiking in Afghanistan is stupid.

>Boyle had a long standing interest in Islamic terrorism boasting in 2009 that “anything related to terrorism on Wikipedia, I wrote, pretty much.” He took an interest in the Gitmo detainee, Omar Khadr and married Omar's sister Zaynab Khadr in 2009 becoming her third husband. At the time Boyle was a practicing Muslim taking prayer breaks at work at appropriate times. He expressed interest in doing humanitarian work in places known to be dangerous.[3]

Typical dipshit leaf.

wait hes a leaf? why ask usa for help? toss that leaf in the compost pile

So he divorced that woman and married a fellow leaf girl, and then came back to Kebabland? That doesn't make any sense.

He's, just a total guess here, still married to first wife but took this cunt because she's an American.
He is leaf she, sadly is a typical dumbass American

His current wife is American.

It's kind of suspect that they only plead towards the American government while not mentioning Canada's. I think this dumb bitch got played.

WTF!!!! This is a an ABC interview with the woman mother in PA. WTF is this shit

youtu.be/6c3bDlLFHCQ

>Going hiking in Afghanistan
>Going to Afghanistan
>Going to Afghanistan when you're a woman
>Going to Afghanistan when you're a pregnant woman
>Being so selfish that you don't kill the child at birth, but make him grow up a prisoner
>Being captured and held hostage
>Getting pregnant again while being a prisoner
>Being so selfish that you bring another child into your situation

Before Sup Forums
After Sup Forums

>Muslim style beard
>Being hostages has turned them into normal shaped humans

if those kids make it through they are going to be redpilled as fuck

They'll make them kill their own parents to complete their brainwashing. They'll become warriors for the cause.

Canadians pulled out of Afghanistan and Trudeau doesn't pay ransoms.

This really illustrates how obesity is something you have to actively maintain.

But they're actually canadian, so they're worthless.

I really feel sorry for their kids. But the 2 adults are living at the logical conclusion of their SJW world view. Many such cases. Sad!.

The wife is from proper America

The bloke looks like such a smug cunt. Trump should get the wife and kids out, fatty has to stay out there.