Who else's Christmas and New Years is fucking ruined from the Russian rigged election ?

I don't even know how to stop these tears from flowing . Iam soo FUCKING angry and sad right now . This will be the last Christmas we have a sane president in office . We all are going to die soon

Who else /depressed as FUCK/ here ?

My Christmas was saved by the first post best post.

Commies get out

I have never hated blacks until Obama was president.
fuck niggers.

K.

Russia hacked the voting machines and altered people's votes making the election fraudulent?

Oh, no?
No, but Russia clearly picked the candidates out limiting our choices to someone they wanted to be President.

No?

So then, Russia just found information that had a journalist found anyway, it would have been perfectly acceptable except all the journalists are in the political pockets of the parties and completely biased thus discrediting themselves?

Oh, okay.

Yeah that's fucking terrible.

This is going to be a glorious and a beautiful thing for our country, OP. If you're white, embrace it. If you're black, hug the closest little nigglet you find and ensure him that black people will be ok. If you're mexican, get out of our country before our boots shove your spic head into the pavement. If you're asian, you can stay.

Why would a godless Hillary supporter celebrate the birthday of Christ anyways?

>Hillary won the popular vote
or
>Russians rigged the election?

Whats your poison, faggot OP?

((( You )))

Stay mad Tyrone.

>I don't even know how to stop these tears from flowing .

Don't cry little miss feminist darling, uncle Soros will soon tell you what to do.
Maybe you are on his payroll already?

You retards did it to yourselves. Trump walked into the whitehouse, strolled with a bounce in his step, mostly because of how utterly incompetent you all are. You turned the media North Korean. You pulled out of Iraq only to fund Al Queda rebels in Syria. The audacity.

"Heres why the white middle class is dying and thats a good thing"

Lmao

Landslide? Huhhhhh???

Played like a fucking fiddle.

Russians hacked my Holiday Tree

America First!

is that pic real i can't imagine that nigger crying over anything

Fuck off California

~Texas

lmfao this will be the best Christmas. Everyone is saying Merry Christmas and just seem genuinely happy and relieved to cast off the bullshit.

I wish I could capture this feeling and enjoy it all year.

>his will be the last Christmas we have a sane president in office .

calm your vag, even if you're wholly convinced it's going to be bad, it's only 8 years.