So tell me Amerisharts

So tell me Amerisharts

Why do you rape your women so much? You literally have 30x rape rate than India. Is it the niggers this time? Or will you finally accept that white people are uncivilised rape monkeys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU&ab_channel=UNICEFIndia
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-20/stop-dumping-excreta-during-flights-indian-court-tells-airlines
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/india-gang-rape-alleged-victim-claims-police-asked-which-one-gave-you-greatest-pleasure-a7397151.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Answer me Americucks

I know you are hiding out there

We both know the obvious answer, the only white people that are civilized are Austrians and Germans.

When Japan/India is compared to crime/rape rate of western countries, they are nig-tier to us.

Despite India having 14% of it's population being muslim.

Hopefully the US will end themselves biologically by mixing and India can be the absolute superpower.

Also i would state this before an american goy comes in this thread, even if 80% of the rape cases are unreported in India. As said by the BBC even then there are more rape cases in the US.

Also when will you guys stop shooting each other? You're no different to muslims to any civilized person.

Obama truly is the lying SJW faggot we always knew he would be

>to any civilized person.
>shits on the street
lel

idk
maybe it's because in India rape is a sport

The only acceptable definition of rape is a man having sex with a woman against the wishes of the man who owns her.

Why is he talking about people getting raped at the GRAMMY Awards?

And America has a gold medal in it

No easily accessible acid to throw on women I guess

>You literally have 30x rape rate than India.
Only because most rapists in India don't get arrested.

>In America
>Two drunk people have sex
>woman regrets it
>reports it as rape

>In india
>woman is raped and left by the side of the road
>attempts to flag down help
>is picked up by a trucker who rapes her
>manages to get to a police station to try and report the rape
>is raped by the police then arrested
>cops say no rape happened

poo

poo

Wasn't that 1 in 5 statistic found to be a lie?

Do you poo in the loo?

According to America's president 3333% rapes are not reported in America

>b-b-b-but s-stats are wrong!!! 9/11 didnt happen!!!
lmaoing@ur country

Here it counts as rape even when the victim is related.

Says Tyrone who thinks is Trump is comparable to Julius Caesar and has become a civilized person by spamming a chinese cartoon board for a year.

As i speak, Tyrone has a major chimp out and goes on to type 'Poo' as fast as he can but is very disappointed since no one replied loo.

*How to stop a hilly billy*

1) Suck's russian cock daily on Sup Forums by going to every thread about Russia and goes on to say Putin is alpha af he's going to save muh christian whitey european civlization & shieet.

2) Suck's Lee Pen's dick

3) Calls German/Swedish posters cuck as soon as if they are the ones who have elected a nigger 2 times.

4) Hates Jews, but it's ok about his infant dick being cut off but pretends he's totally cool with it.

5) Goes on to create 'race thread' and claims he is an Aryan(Hilly billy doesn't knows that aryans means) while in reality He's Irish, Native American, Negro, Spanish and some Celtic.

*Now Tyrone replies 'Poo' and gets back to stealing chicken wings*

He's a nigger. Everywhere he goes he must rape.

Apparently Canada is full of faggots who are too pussy to rape.

Indicucks are literally the scum of earth. no one, not even the niggers, mess with indicucks out here in toronto.

Here looking at a girl the wrong way can count as rape. Don't try to virtue signal

He is going for the crown but can he beat Australia's top score. Let's watch.

>Is it the niggers this time? Or will you finally accept that white people are uncivilised rape monkeys?

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU&ab_channel=UNICEFIndia

Women in India can't even go to their designated shitting streets at night without being sexually assaulted.

Chimps in poo huts should not throw stones

That stat was based on a debunked study of college campuses.

I asks youse a question. Does youse poo in the loo? Very simple question. Youse afraid to answer.

Implying any of you third world shitholes give a fuck about the crime of rape much less recording stats on it.

We can't even drink your water, we understand the need to lower our expectations where your humanity is concerned.

>3rd world country has its property-viewed women actually going to report it to a local government agency

k

I put a lot of effort into becoming a girl why won't anyone rape me?

POO

Americans are probably asleep, you stinky idiot.

Even in India, stats can go by caste and religion.

No point is being made here, do you really think we're not aware of it?

But if you do not acknowledge our rape rates by caste and religion then why should we?

*defecates openly*

Let me fix that headline for you
>Barack Obama says made-up statistics to stir up more shit, despite doing nothing to alleviate these problems he claims plagues America in his whole eight years of holding office

the old 1/5 women have been raped meme. Right up there with the 77 cent wage meme. India you should be glad that your shits are on streets and not flowing from the mouth of your leader.

Dude, you are darker than the guy in your picture
also do you poo in the loo?

I know this was going to happen, so I've already explained before.

Read the thread before posting inbreed.

See-

This stupid fucking statistic is from a study that considered women responding that they were uncomfortable around a man as a rape attempt.

It's another one of those "facts" that people take at face value and always spout but never look at where the "fact" even came from. Just like the wage gap. Which compared a male surgeon working 60 hours a week with a part time teenager as equals.

Also, shouldn't you be doing some tech support or finding the loo?

You don't acknowledge your rapes at all

What? Stop raping scheduled casts paneer punjabi pooloo

Because it'd probably make King Poo in Loo Babishivadab look like a filthy shit-mongrel.

*Niggers chiming intensifies*

>20%
No. Statistically more men are raped in the US and that's nowhere near 20%. This is a figure conceived by sjw retards.

poo in loo

Stop raping your dogs, fucking leaf.

Your judges blame the victims of rape and officially claim that they were asking for it. Your backwards ass country actually has a "rape culture" that SJWs here harp on about.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>AFRICA TIER
AFRICA TIER
>AFRICA TIER
AFRICA TIER
>AFRICA TIER
AFRICA TIER

India has learnt his buzz words it would seem.

Don't reply to this pseudo fool.

He is after all, dark, skinny, short, talks like Apu and will never been taken seriously at face value.

btw POO!

>Even in India, stats can go by caste and religion.
>No point is being made here, do you really think we're not aware of it?
>But if you do not acknowledge our rape rates by caste and religion then why should we?

No one cares about your rape rates. You are not human.

Go read a children's book about basic hygiene and report back when everyone in your country knows the value of toilets and showers.

poo poo pee pee

It's our meme created by Indians, if you want to spam with a meme to bring bantz create an original one.

>Indians wuz raeaps unreportin an shieeet
>proceeds to rape more women while spouting conspiracy theories about how indian rapes aren't reported

You should pray to your gods that we keep shooting each other, because if we get tired of doing that, you're not going to believe what happens next.

Might be time for cowboys and Indians again...

why do you refuse to answer that question.
DO YOU POO IN THE LOO?

American on a vacation here. Only shart in mart

I HAVE RAP IN MY BLOOD. STICK TO SHITTING IN THE STREET. IT'S WHAT YOU DO BEST, YOU SLIMY, HAIRY, JEW-TIER NIGGERFAGGOT.

Your country has a rape culture, white negro.
Don't be delusional.

Hahahhahahaha

No one cares about you, you fucking subhuman and your inferior country.

Yes, i'll keep praying to my gods regardless of what you negros do in the other continent.

It's better than work shipping a jew or a pedo.

>America
>Rape Culture
what's next women earn less than men due to discrimination?
guys I think we got a Indian SJW here

>proceeds to rape more women
source?

Defecate in toilet

>inb4 his shitting street is paved

Can we get any Britbongers to get this Poo in Loo fuck back on his leash? Colonize the fuck out of India again please.

>Sweden has one of, if not the lowest, rape rates in the world when it's a homogeneous white country
>Rape rockets by 1600% when they beg Somalian and Eritreans to come in
>Now 2nd highest in the world

Really made me poo in my loo

You tell me firstly, do you worship a pedo or a jew?

Also

>India
>Rape culture

You're the only one who's an SJW here.

The Indian species are feces.

Take a look at the demographics and see which groups do it at a disproportionate rate. Then you tell me.

Why are Indian men so disgusting? Ugliest race.

POO IN THE LOO
O
O

I
N

T
H
E

L
O
O

Do you prefer to rape before or after your target has shit in the street?

This is now a poo poo pee pee thread

Oi you aussie cunt, when is australia going to invade India

He probably just changed the requirements of what is and isn't rape. Just like when he changed how unemployment is measured so it would look lower

>takes news from maystreem meteor
>doesn't consider official statistics
>calls people sjws on message boards

get a load of this faggot. just accept that you are rape monkeys already

>India
>statistical collection

I prefer to get shot on my way :^)

POO

Shitposting as usual lads.

You have to stop.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-20/stop-dumping-excreta-during-flights-indian-court-tells-airlines

t. nri pajeet

POO
POO
POO
FUCKING POO

when Did i say India had a rape culture?
you are attempting to put words in my mouth
like a SJW

poop in toilet

>(((bloomberg)))

IN
IN
IN
FUCKING AISLE 2!

EXCRETE
ON
STREET

How big is the dot on your mom's forehead?

Is this one of those studies that tricks people by using "coerced" instead of "raped" to trick people into either claiming to have been "coerced" into sex or having had "Coerced" someone into sex?

Because most people use the term synonymously with "convinced", even though the text book definition (used by the study) is to use force of threat there of.

Here's a fresh meme from last month :^)

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/india-gang-rape-alleged-victim-claims-police-asked-which-one-gave-you-greatest-pleasure-a7397151.html

Don't you have another street to shit in? Maybe you're late to your shitty job at the local call centre? Maybe you have a cow to worship? A dead body to dump into the Ganges? GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU POO IN LOO. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty sure this has to do with the redefining of the word rape, nothing more. There hasn't been a single rape in my town of 120K people in 12 years

*Autistic screaming*

Bunch of Native American/Irish nigger screaming because they got there dick cut off when they were an infant

Fuck off Ahmed, go suck Allha's dick

can someone actually explain to me the street shitting thing? dont people get sick?

>poo
in the
>loo
lmao

>(((independent)))
No facts.
No statistics.
Only allegations to defend your lack of lack of civility and your sharts's affinity for marts.