Not so fast Drumfkins!!! Hillary Clinton has a NEW PLAN!! - SAY IT WITH ME.....MADAM PRESIDENT!!!!!

"While the electoral votes cast Monday put Donald Trump another step closer to officially becoming the next U.S. president, the Republican businessman-turned-politician must jump through one more legal hoop on Jan. 6: the tabulation and review of Electoral College votes during a joint session of Congress.

Although it’s never been done before, Democrats could employ an obscure 1887 law during the process in a last-ditch effort to stop Trump from taking the oath of office.

The law, 3 U.S. Code section 15, allows for a challenge to electoral votes — either on an individual basis or statewide — if one member of the House and one member of the Senate submit a letter asserting that votes were not “regularly given.” From there, a win for Hillary Clinton is theoretically possible, although it’s almost certainly not going to happen.

“You’ve got to be honest and say there’s a huge amount of uncertainty in this,” said Ohio State law professor Edward Foley, whose book “Ballot Battles,” about the history of disputed elections, came out earlier this year. “It is the most convoluted law, and Congress knew at the time they wrote it that it didn’t make any sense, but it was a compromise.”

After a representative and senator file their objection, both chambers meet separately for two hours to deliberate. For example, two Democrats, one from each body, could file an objection about Pennsylvania’s electoral votes cast for Trump and cite Russia’s interference in the election."

Enough Faggot - even the Democrats aren't stupid enough to do that if they want to be re-elected.

Jesus christ give it up already.

Hang it up cuck, CTR is gone now. You are no longer getting paid for shitposting.

lol, I hope they do

they are showing how weak and pathetic they are

And a few months from now the new story will be "ok, so the recount failed, the electoral votes went to Trump, and the obscure 1887 law failed...but here's how Democrats are planning to stop Trump!"

I think she'd have better luck pushing Donald down some stairs.

I just want this to happen for the laffs desu

What's gonna happen to these threads after Jan. 20?

The left wears desperation like its going out of style.

nov 1, all I remember is the entire lame stream media reporting how horrible it would be if trump contested the results of the election and didn't immediately concede.

Somehow Hillary doing exactly this hasn't been questioned.

>"but here's how Bernie can still win"

Eww fuck no, even if they did do that give it to Sanders pls God of Kek

75 Republican Senators and 450 Congressmen declare war on Mexico.

LA, NYC, Chicago, .and New Mexico are liberated

Baja California becomes US protectorate.

W-we need our undocumented votes, shitlord!!

If Trump had done it then it would have been an attack on our democracy (ignore the fact that we aren't a democracy).

When Hillary does it she is trying to save our democracy(ignore the fact that she is trying to save something that doesn't exist).

I am OP here -- I was totally joking and being 100% sarcastic. I freaking cant stand her...just wanted to mock these people.

Sorry for upsetting anyone. Hellary is a pathetic bitch and a fucking loser beyond imagination

Didn't even know she was still alive desu

I really hope you try this.
Please oh please oh please oh please....

Don't apologize for delivering uncomfortable info to us.

Looks like the real OP was suicided by rogue Russian hackers.

kek

SLOW AND STEADY
L
O
W

A
N
D

S
T
E
A
D
Y

>stole nomination from sanders

>not letting her stay a loser.

They really are forcing it through every technicality.

It's a bit of an unfair characterization to say 'she is contesting it'. Maybe you could argue that she is privately agitating some of it but as far as her own statements she has clearly communicated that she accepts the result.

America First!

The more stuff she does is stuff that Republicans can do the next time Democrats win!

My God.....give it a rest you losers. Didn't all of you never-Trump people, including Obama, totally bitch about Trump saying he would only accept the outcome if he was the winner after the third debate? Wasn't it all "don't try to threaten the legitimacy of our elections and the peaceful transition of power" back when Hillary was just "certain to win"? Fucking liberals, man.

This

It's now just sad at this point

delicious liberal tears

Genuinely hope they do this. It'll show the world the elites are not willing to let someone who's not in the club to power

8 YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S

>It's a bit of an unfair characterization to say 'she is contesting it'.

So what? If there had been 40 faithless Trump electors that defected to Hillary's side she would have turned down the offer to be president?

Who is Martin Sheen schilling for? Is he trying to get elected?

Could liberals possibly be the ones so desperate they invent time travel?

This.
Or by giving him some pretzels and praying he will choke on them eventually

Yeah, these guys will be increasingly nervous all the way up until Trump retires after 8 years.

What a fucking circus.

>still on the bargaining phase

Holy shit.
Depression will hit them hard.

It's been a month, this is just sad now.

This is why when you break up with someone you need to be clear and brutally honest so there is nothing left to do but grieve and move on.

She's the psycho ex who just won't accept you don't want her. This is the drunk, crying and begging text phase.

ITS OVER FUCKING IDIOT

>tfw she makes a public announcement
>pulls mask off of her head
>IT'S ¡JEB!

Im almost feeling guilty for winning so much at this point. This is pathetic.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

DAH NULD TRAMP CAN NOT -F-U-C-K-I-N-G- BE ALLOWED TO BE THE -F-U-C-K-I-N-G- PRESIDENT OF THE -F-U-C-K-I-N-G- UNITED STATES

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

HE WILL
NOT
BE
PRESSSSSS I DEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT

GOD

DAMMMMMNNNNN

ITTTTTTTTTT

WE

DO

NOT

WANT

HIMMMMMMM

HE WILL BE -F-U-C-K-I-N-G- AWFULLLLLLLLLL

Thing is she's not even the one behind all this, at least not openly.
For as much a harridan bitch as she is there's something to be said of the fact that her supporters are so much worse.

>delusional shills still believing they can win...sad.

"It is our responsible duty to respect the results of our election. Refusing to accept election results is dangerous."
- Hillary Clinton, November 7th 2016

>a letter asserting that votes were not “regularly given.”
what does this even mean?

We'd have to purge the heretics first.

means votes were influenced or that the person voting is not the designated electorate voter.

shit, their last stage is 'if I cant have you, nobody can!'

I like that source.

This is great.

Because we get to see liberals lose their shit every ten days or so. They get their hopes up and BAM.

so they want to claim that russia influenced the vote?

>looks at calendar
CTR going great.

You will get tired of winning

(((Vice)))

Nice try CTR

>DRUMPF THINKS THE ELECTION IS RIGGED, WHAT A RETARD, YOU CAN'T RIG THE ELECTION, HILLARY'S GONNA WIN WITH A 100% CHANCE

>OMG THIS ELECTION WAS FUCKING RIGGED ARE SYSTEM IS GARBAGE AND STUPID - LETS TRY TO ABUSE THE SYSTEM, THERE'S STILL HOPE THAT FAITHLESS ELECTORS WILL FLIP TO HILLARY, HAHAHA, STUPID DRUMPF!

>O-OH FUCK FAITHLESS ELECTORS SWITCHED TO TRUMP INSTEAD OF HILLARY, WE ARE LITERALLY UNDER A NAZI REGIME RIGHT NOW I FUCKING HATE WHITE PEOPLE SO MUCH - B-BUT MAYBE CONGRESS CAN USE THIS OBSCURE SHITTY LAW TO GET HILLARY IN THE WHITE HOUSE, Y-YEAH THAT'LL WORK, THAT'LL SHOW HIM HAHAHA!

>1776 BTFO

No clue. not regularly given is not readily defined. They could also say it was not regularly given because the electorate college was sexist

Yes. They mindhacked the electoral college.

>this actually happens
>whole thing backfires
>popular uprising
>Trump Coup
>Actually God-Emperor now with total control of the government
>orders CTR executed and Hillary trialed for Treason of the highest degree.

Trump starts climbing the stairs to the dais
>cries softly to himself
Steps before the chief justice of the court
>loads revolver
Places his hand on the bible
>Shakily raises revolver to his temple
"I do solemnly swear..."
>whispers through his tears "not my president"
"that I will faithfully execute the office of the president of the..."
>Bang
"United States."

Me too!

We've won this election THREE TIMES ALREADY when the Hill Shills said we'd SURELY lose!
>Election Day
>Recounts
>Electoral College

This rise and fall is going to mentally break most liberals, they will be mush / pudding brained by the time the media's given over to Trump as per the 2013 NDAA.

>1 post by this ID
really made me think

Approved by the Supreme Court. It's over tard.

You're adorable.

*sigh*

trump's rubber and hillary's glue

whatever you say bounces off trump and sticks to hill

check it

this has to be some kind of 4d chess move by trump so far...

With democrats fighting him every step of the way, there is not even an illusion in trumps presidency that he has to make any concessions or "meet half-way" with the democrats since they are burning through any and all generosity the victor might have.

We are a democracy. A republic is a democracy. We aren't a direct democracy, but absolutely no one means that colloquially when they say democracy.

>has a new plan.

Why the fuck would you upset anyone on Sup Forums? It's just commentary on how obnoxious this is.

i just realized that if Trump really deports 5 or 6 million (or more) undocumented illegals the USA will be Republican for at least 4 decades

this is guaranteed liberal butthurt for at least half of the rest my life

Man the irony is so thick no molecules could vibrate fast enough to phase through it.
Its delicious.

But muh russkies

mind hackku?

They're legally classified as Mexicans beforehand.

wow, it's fucking nothing

Guys we can still stop Trump. There's a 90 second gap on Jan 3 when the House can be considered by voice quorum of 13 to be temporarily in session. This happens between 11:59 and 12:00.30 am only due to a quirk of rounding in the COBOL-based time-keeping system the House commissioned in the 1970s. What happens next is this: Al Gore takes the gavel across the street (using his rights as an ex-VP) where it is then declared "deemed lost" by the Minority Leader. A new gavel is immediately produced (as this was pre-arranged) and hammered into the podium by Pelosi. This gavel will then be challenged as it (by design) does not meet the constitutional tolerances laid out in Article 19. This renders all 2017 business null and void until a new constitutionally valid gavel can be commissioned, which given government procurement regulations, will take 6-8 months. In the meantime, the DC Park Police can be ordered to quarantine and cloister the entire US Senate under a little-known provision of the Endangered Species Act.

Duplicate thread. Report rules violations.

it's over

I don't even understand why the election is still going ahead, to be honest. The CIA and FBI both agree that Russia, NOT American voters, determined the outcome of the election using electronic hacks. So why isn't everything grinding to an alt?

>clinging to any possibility
>shilling to your last breath
>B-but it's still possible!
>C-congress!

How does it feel being the last shill on payroll?

will it ever include not being obnoxius autists and winning elections across the country

Is this pasta? It was good, thanks lad

>Republicans control both houses of congress
Why does the media keep coming up with stupid, obscure and pointless ideas about how to stop Trump from becoming president?

Because fucking idiots like yourself give them page hits.

A fucking leaf!

10/10.

>leaf
Source? The russians may have somewhat influenced the people by airing out the democrats and hillarys dirty laundry but they weren't the determining factor. People already knew hillary was a shady character from the beginning. They just got confirmation via wikileaks.