How Can We Discuss Current Events Without Being Racist?

Is this racist? It is a fact blacks tend to be horrible fathers who abandon their children. That is clearly a racist statement to most people though. Am I banned?

You can't.
You are now banned for hurting the feelings of numerous good boys with your racist, white supremacist facts.

you frame it into a spiritual narrative
racial pride is being used by (((them))) to destroy you

You can make a very apt simile about black men being like disease carrying rats. It makes perfect sense and is well supported by facts. Yet, many would consider this racist. How can we discuss facts about STDs without being racist?

You can't. You have to bring up race or Muslim-derived themes to describe the motives of the recent habbenings.

no nigger

You cant because anytime a debate happens libcucks will always scream it in sight of a losing debate

MORE RACISM

The answer is that there are two ways of discussing such information.

Method #1

"There is a good deal of evidence suggesting X or Y about blacks, why is this?" and continue dialogue, etc.

Method #2

>niggers

The latter is by far the more popular one here, and easily the weaker choice for any actual discussion to occur.

Good man. You garner approval from the Sup Forums Police Force. Happy posting!

If the mods actually gave a shit everyone on Sup Forums would be banned

Hello Sup Forums user. I am a member of the new Sup Forums Police Force, a group of concerned 4channers abhorred and disgusted by the flagrant violations of the rules of this board. We have studied the law of Sup Forums in order to make competent and just decisions in regards to upholding the law on Sup Forums.

I am a member of the Sup Forums division. I have studied the law of Sup Forums. I regret to inform you that this is a violation of a main rule. It is "no racism allowed", a global rule.

Your post has been reported. Hopefully you won't make the same mistake next time. Good evening

> Remember: The use of Sup Forums is a privilege, not a right. The Sup Forums moderation team reserves the right to revoke access and remove content for any reason without notice

Both are racist. Blacks are objectively worse fathers.Saying blacks are worse fathers is racist.

That is a very bigoted statement.

that's cool man bbtw you;re a fucking nigger
>A

Enjoy your ban.

As a white male every action or inaction I take is racist.

That rule is fake and gay

>Is this racist? It is a fact blacks tend to be horrible fathers who abandon their children. That is clearly a racist statement to most people though. Am I banned?

Whether or not you get banned should depend upon your intent. If you r intent was to sow dissent and hatred, you're being racist and deserve to be banned. Even though free speech protect you.

But if you really believe that shit you just typed it's just your perspective that's wrong.

But since you are using very murky, nonspecific negative implications like "tend to be".., and you lack citation of any peer reviewed research results to make a factually accurate point,

I"m assuming you're just a racist.

He is just a racist. That is why I reported him. Be a good citizen and report him too. You could always join the Sup Forums Police Force too..

Did you miss the published academic survey I posted? It is in the post you quoted.

Enjoy your ban. Read the rules before posting. Racism is absolutely forbidden - zero tolerance.

Asian men are superior to black men at not catching STDs. This is a clearly racist statement that is 100% true.

>Blacks are objectively worse fathers.

Prove it.

By talking about it and not giving a fuck about who you might offend, because of their thin-skin and delicate sensibilities.

Basically, fuck them. Talk about it. Its how shit gets fixed and how people learn

They abandon their children at startling rates? That is pretty bad. How else should we determine what makes a good father?

>This is a clearly racist statement that is 100% true.

Prove it.

No prejudiced statements or slurs please. You WILL BE banned if you do use them.

Here:

Day of the Rake soon leaf!

>They abandon their children at startling rates? That is pretty bad. How else should we determine what makes a good father?

At what rates do they abandon their children, relative to the rate of child abandonment in the general U.S. population?

What study supports your assertion?

Or was that just bullshit opinion? because i already have one of those...

You're a good fact-checker.

No racism here friend. Everything we post is backed up by hard numbers, and science. Even the flat Earth stuff. Read a book.

For comparison, I would say a 20% difference in almost anything is huge. This is a >250% difference. Whites are better fathers than blacks. That is racist. How can we discuss current social problems like fatherlessness without being racist?

>black men being like disease carrying rats.

Your chart there shows white men carry the same diseases like rats, only in smaller percentages. So it would seem those diseases are a human health problem, rather than ammunition to use to attempt to dehumanize other people.

Sexually transmitted disease is problem facing humanity, and the prevalence of disease is inversely proportional to the availability of quality healthcare...

Everybody fucks. So if your graph isn't doctored, (And it doesn't list the source), I see that as a failure of modern healthcare than anything else.

The sources are there. Can you just not read? Yeah, when blacks have 11x the rate of Chlamydia, 1100% difference, I don't think lumping everyone together makes sense. Most would agree.

Can't.

The truth is considered racist.

>You cant because anytime a debate happens libcucks will always scream it in sight of a losing debate

Mixed-race groups of professional doctors and scientists discuss race all the time with no problem at all, because we don't use racial epithets, we stick to the objective reductionist facts, and we understand from the outset that all human life is equally precious.

If you disagree, you're a fucking racist. Or a classist. Or an able-ist. Or any of a million other examples of human judgmentality, which makes you an enormous hypocrite, because you can't point that high-powered perception at yourself.

Maybe you're afraid of what you'll see.

Don't tell the liberals or they will start reporting all our posts. Who wrote the Global Rules?

>The sources are there. Can you just not read? Yeah, when blacks have 11x the rate of Chlamydia, 1100% difference, I don't think lumping everyone together makes sense. Most would agree.

From the standpoint of prevention, no. From the standpoint of it being a human disease and a failure of health care? Yes. Otherwise we'll just let that festering herpe on your penis to continue to fester from now on, user, with no Zovirax.

>I don't think lumping everyone together makes sense.

Ohhh.. I agree we shouldn't lump everyone together, user. Inn fact since you don't want minorities to have adequate disease prevention and health care,

then neither will you.

OK, that sounds correct, but let's look closer at this part:
>From the standpoint of prevention, no.
So, if I was telling a group of students how to prevent contracting Chlamydia, wouldn't it be racist to point out that not fucking blacks would be a great way? But that is true.

This thread isn't about health care. I have ignored your unsourced posts on the subject because it is off topic.