They seem scared

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIM1b5obkNg
youtube.com/watch?v=D6vbFItmTaA
youtube.com/watch?v=hTdx6vEUtIA
youtube.com/watch?v=U9hkWADu5zU
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/12/the-day-my-father-lost-his-country/510893/
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/811377530217361408
puu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope the left memeing about white nationalism makes it come true.

What did he mean by this.

Kek confirms

We should be ashamed

Yeah, a country founded by whites, destroyed by niggers.

the country is fucked

white america will soon be history

time to leave

By the time the fascism slips out, it's too late. Kek

>Leftists: "We want power taken away from the white establishment!"
>O'Reilly: "The Left wants power taken away from the white establishment"
>Leftists: "Holy shit, O'Reilly has gone full white nationalist! Disgusting!"

Really makes me think.

>I truly believe trumps intentions are to create and legalize the future politcal dominance of a white minority

We can only hope.

>muh Reagan

Do these cuckservatives realize how hardcore he was in the 60s? Or how he vetoed anti-Apartheid bills?

at this point it pretty much has

the average white american considered themselves 'american' first and 'white' second

that is until sjws started screaming about white privilege, and then black nationalist movements like black lives matter made waves

the thing is, american white nationalism isnt going to bear a swastika, just like upton sinclair said 'fascism will come to this nation as a cross wrapped in a flag'

and it has, look at trumps cabinet, count the number of generals; watch one of his speeches, he ends them with 'america will unite as one people, with one god, saluting one american flag'

youtube.com/watch?v=dIM1b5obkNg

youtube.com/watch?v=D6vbFItmTaA

youtube.com/watch?v=hTdx6vEUtIA

>leaf

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

Once Trump was elected it's like all the racists, sexists, and antisemites came crawling out of the woodwork. I thought they were almost extinct. I'm ashamed that I have to call myself an American. And I can't flee because I have a felony on my record. I'm literally trapped here with a bunch of assholes. It's enough to make a grown man weep.

You're disgusting.

You have to have a cock to be a man faggot.

Well, the hate crime hoaxes did greatly exaggerate the actual scale of that coming out, but some sentiment is there. Maybe racism in America will calm down if more based black people speak out against leftists - and once blacks improve themselves, maybe America won't need white nationalism, and will be able to just stick with civic nationalism meme.

That being said, Europe needs to be made white and non-Muslim again. Urgently.

that's your own fucking problem

If we didn't have the electoral college America's elections would be determined by faggots, liberals, hippies and minorities in California every time. If anything this election was the prime example why we need it.

>And I can't flee because I have a felony on my record. I'm literally trapped here with a bunch of assholes. It's enough to make a grown man weep.

Just commit suicide. Everyone benefits.

PRAISE HIM

Shadilay shadilay my freedom
Shadilay shadilay oh no
Shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality
Shadilay shadilay oh no
......fly into my life, no it’s not finished
I will stop
Set my sails, in the sky or at the bottom of the sea

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

How are they not seeing this?

They bleat on every day about how terrible white people are, and when someone says "the left hates whites" all of a sudden that's a white supremacist statement?

It's a statement of fucking fact!

youtube.com/watch?v=U9hkWADu5zU

A link to the clip they're discussing

Save us please, make it 1683 again.

I really hope Reagan becomes emblematic to the younger generation as a carrot on a stick used by neocon zog shills to lead them happily of a cliff, because that is exactly what he is.

It's actually frightening how stupid people can be. There really is no limit.

wow its fucking perfectly reasonable

what a surprise

Bill just probably realized that the future of the right is nationalism.
>I was never a cuck guys. Remember I was one of the first promoting nationalism.........after Trump won and the alt right became the new right and won the culture battle.

Bill switching his ideology from neocon to nationalist makes it official that the alt right won if you think about it.

As a native South African, fuck these people so much. They have no clue what they're talking about and they need to stop projecting their guilt over their dogs & firehoses on SA.

It is. That is what is fueling its expansion. They are the ones normalizing it.

President Elect Trump disavows us and then the media runs 100 stories directly linking us to him. This will cause us to grow.

PRAISE KEK!
I would love to have a pure white west in my time, but would want it to be done during the time of my children.

I hope with all my might that every outrageous white nationalist, Nazi prediction that the left has ever had comes true, and that the swastika flies high above the capitol building.

And go where? We need to pick a state and white wash it.

UNDERRATED OBSERVATION.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/12/the-day-my-father-lost-his-country/510893/

She's referencing (((Peter Beinart's))) piece about how Jews we're triggered by apartheid and left South Africa. He implied that the US was on the same track.

I'm not gonna lie. I hate Wheraboos, and I always saw the nazis as the bad guys growing up. But from all their bullshit I really do hope we become it. The more and more I read this bullshit, the more and more I feel I wish it would happen so they could know TRUE fascism.

I had a webm of "turn back time" for germany that really enforced how I felt, but it got deleted in a fucked up renaming incident and now im depressed. Was gonna post it.

>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN THIS IS LITERALLY THE HOLOCAUST!!!

>images (2).jpg
that's the Kollector you fucking leaf

t-those numbers

>the left
>op has an image posted by a conservative twitter account

i can't wait for your retarded party to destroy itself.

it's okay, we must forgive the leafs for being worse than aussies

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/811377530217361408

holy shit the tweet is real.

"felony on my record" Okay Tyrone thats great, but you know this is a white country so either you accept that or we lynch you. whats its gonna be Tyrone?

That's a nice Pepe. Mind if I save it?

>burger

BILL IS BACK BABY

It's on.

WHITE LIVES MATTER T. ELON MUSK

>I hope the left memeing about white nationalism makes it come true.
fpbp
that's why Trump is our next President

"wont be good for democracy"

good thing we arent one

I didn't watch oreilly today. The fuck are these children on about?

see

felons should be in prison

The progressive sand kikes can't tell the difference between tweets and day of the rope anymore.

Where's the video?

see

Reagan Battalion is apparently a (((conservative)))

One that voted against Trump, of course

His policies will ensure that non-hispanic whites remain a majority anyway, keeping in mind that a guy named esposito from mexico who is white doesn't magically become a shitskin just because he moved to America while an esposito from italy remains aryan as fuck and whatevs

Reagan literally only legalized mexicans to get powerful laws in place to keep further mexicans out while dealing with farm lobbies and a Democrat Congress

People don't understand how the American government works, he was full on for South Africa during the 1980s and cucks in the Republican party in congress teamed up with Democrats to veto override him when he vetoed anti-apartheid bills

>Weeping
>Grown man

Pick one

Stop being retarded, do you really think selena gomez is non-white?

Did you know that 80% of Arabs in Congress are Republican and 100% are Christian?

Did you know that only 1/3 of Middle Easterner Americans in America are Muslim which is roughly 700,000 people?

FIRST
>the majority of people who voted didn't vote for hillary
>because the 46% who liked Trump voted in the right states, Trump won

>the jew cries out as he strikes you

>tfw I'm not locked in here with you
>you're locked in here with me

>
His policies will ensure that non-hispanic whites remain a majority anyway, keeping in mind that a guy named esposito from mexico who is white doesn't magically become a shitskin just because he moved to America
Like 1 in 100 of them are white. It's not worth the effort to figure out which ones are white or not.

It's literally nothing?

Well, there's Richard Spenser, who has been wallowing in the coverage he's been getting lately. But what the left is really doing, what they've been doing for a long time, is building a strawman enemy to knock over. They want to scare everyone else with the spectre of those eeevil naaazis. But now, for the first time in 70 years, they might have something actually approaching a nazi to show the world.

Anyone got the clip?

See

they literally built an out of control golem

literally

I got it for you user
Sorry for puush, but it has sound
puu sh/sWnzP/08c396d53f.webm

wow... it's fucking something

checked and praised.

I know. I was at my college this past semester and disrupted a speech this professor was giving on Brexit by pointing out that the Left has created the thing they hate. They have activated whites in the United States and the UK as an ethnic voting bloc, and their minority race alliance blocs can no longer dominate national politics.

cucks have a hard time understanding why a person or people would want to keep & protect what's their's and not give it up to someone else.

Bretty great desu
Based Bill red pilling normie oldies

howzit me bru

I hope you are right Ryan Mayo, but President Elect Trump has only promoted Civic Nationalism and disavowed White Nationalists. So, you are stupid, but I really do hope you are right.

I'm not conservative by any means, and I hate Bill O'reilly, but this is hardly "racist".

Kikes man

I know, my dad has been watching O'Reilly for years, and the other day on the phone he brought up how whites were going to become a minority soon.

It surprised me

The thing that the left doesn't understand is, when it comes to political movements, there is NO SUCH THING as bad press. Period. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people are as radical as us because of bad press. It may be a cliche thing to say, but it is especially true in political movements.

And some of them are people you'd never suspect. I'm an ethnonationalist (buzzword, I know) and I'm a """white""" faggot (luckily unlike Milo). A friend of mine holds similar views as mine and literally has no plans on getting a partner at all. Views are not suppressed by bad press or even backgrounds, although the latter may stop few or many. Bad press is what builds up the pressure for groups that hold those views. That is why white nationalism is such a feared ideology today. People from all walks of life, for some people the first time in their life, feel a strong sense of pride for their country, and want to restore it to its core. When a group holding political views are suppressed, especially radical political groups, that group builds an opinion about society and it festers in their community, sometimes leaking out and hooking others to their cause. That group (and those who come to support it from outside) believes that what they are doing is right, and that their country truly needs a kick in the ass to fix something such as political instability or to fix a country in which they believe is politically backwards.

Isn't he referring to how people on the left view view whatever "establishment" they see as a white male patriarchy. People are misinterpreting this and are freaking out

I don't think people fully appreciate the vastness of the defeat suffered by the liberals this time. They didn't just lose, they lost totally. Here and in Britain. They have vastly underestimated the negative opinion they have created in people by forcing them to take disruptive elements into society and then calling them racist for it.

But I think Common Filth has it right this time when it comes to homos and the alt right. Homos are cultural vultures. Anywhere you see homosexuals circling, you know that cultural thing is about to die. That the alt right is appealing to homosexuals should be seen as a sign that it's not going to survive for very much longer.

>Bill published Culture Warrior back in 2006

should add here: what worries me the most about the idea of nationalism to any normal person is that it is planted that to be a nationalist is to be a neonazi skinhead with a swastika tattooed on your forehead, being a racist xenophobe and whatever other buzzword they can think of. The truth is, it refers to the safety of our nation and taking pride in it. Not walking in a slutwalk practically naked blocks and blocks with children watching.

But I do hope they continue doing shit like slutwalks. To force the radical side of a political ideology on someone in that manner will switch them to the other radical side. When children watch this shit and see it in their daily lives, the smart ones, the ones who question their surroundings will look around and think, "Why is it that this is accepted? Is this truly right?"

And I know for a fact that, when children ask these questions to themselves, when they try to look and understand what is truly going on, they will think, "Maybe we should be doing things differently." I don't think this, I know this. So while I know it's almost degenerate to say this, I hope they continue what they are doing to the point of where we can't stop them. There is a point in time in which children think for themselves and reflect on these behaviors and think differently. These questions, provided they're given both sides of the argument rather than indoctrination, are healthy, and are what shape people's ideology. It is again exactly like the situation we have with white nationalism. If people are pushed back and suppressed, they will push back harder. What comes up must come down.

When a movement takes form to suppress and ridicule certain groups of people, these people will fight back. In most if not all cases, they will fight back much harder, and with more supporters.

1/2

>Homos are cultural vultures.
I agree. It's a curse. But I don't believe in gay marriage: while it doesn't really matter too much to me, I definitely have a preference to keeping it the way it was before. Nothing you can really do about it anymore in the US though. It's really a lost cause to argue about it now (that I know of), but hopefully other countries learn from us.
>That the alt right is appealing to homosexuals should be a sign that it's not going to survive for very much longer.
Well, here's the thing. I see very few homosexuals who are actually interested in the """""alt-right""""" group. It's too radical for many of them. Sure, they're out there - but they're usually part of the co-opting "alt-light". I'm really the only homosexual that I know of outright supporting ethno-nationalism, besides maybe one self-hating
>leaf.

Those holding ethno-nationalistic ideas is a different story. Homosexuals have this problem (think of it like a political spectrum) of where there's "radicals" and those who just want to settle down (or, hopefully, if it's possible, turn straight - but we all know that's impossible right now without delusion). I will tell you right now, it is neither a choice nor genetic. I'd say it's environmental. Sure wish I knew of some magical way to reverse that shit. I hear of it but it really just sounds like delusional fags or bulldykes pretending to be straight.
Anyways, those who want to settle down are generally considered by the most vocal ones as "self-hating" or "homophobic" (imagine that). The truth is, those homosexuals involved in ethno-nationalistic ideas or even nationalistic ideas don't wish for gloryholes and all this fucking degenerate shit. We just want to settle down, or, if it's possible, change (if any faggot says they'd choose to be gay again, they're either delusional or extremely left-wing. inb4 what's the difference)

We support it because of the views, not the background (obviously not).

Why does it seem like liberals think the only way to become wealthy and successful is to take that wealth and success from someone else? Why do they constantly want to take things away and redistribute, instead of just creating a better situation for themselves through working for it?

Because they don't have what it takes to become successful and they're resentful.

In some cases for some people, it is easier to leech off of someone else's work than to create your own. They believe that, although we are all given the same opportunity, specific groups are oppressed more than others because of the system that is in place. Pretty much fucking nonsense, really.