Eric Braverman Missing for 50+ days, CEO of Clinton Foundation

Eric Braverman was the CEO of the Clinton Foundation until 2015. He potentially leaked some of the emails. Eric and his husband have been missing since October. Suicided? Where is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTZpeZzVEJs
heavy.com/news/2016/10/did-eric-braverman-seek-request-asylum-with-russia-who-is-sorcha-faal-clinton-foundation-ceo-wikileaks-leak-source-rumor-hoax/
pmnightlynews.com/index.php/2016/11/04/new-sources-eric-braverman/
youtube.com/watch?v=xja4KYUa22A
consortiumnews.com/2011/10/28/sen-mccains-libyan-two-step/
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZNiGMZH-2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Suicide by 4 shots to back of head

He is currently being held at CERN. The scientists there are using time dilation technology to explore the philosophical implications of a person experiencing death trillions of times over.

bump for interest

>his husband
ruthless, not even the gays are safe now.

this but they probably won't be found because they messed up and just disposed of the bodies.

How many have to diiiiiiiiiiie before the authorities do something? There's a fucking serial killer on the loose and no one cares.

Is it true that CERN was trying to open an interdimensional portal? Think I actually heard this before.

The prophecy has been ordained by this foresight and double digits

Fake news!!!

>a person experiencing death trillions of times over.
this literally happens to every being that experiences life.

Clinton killed him of course, probably in shallow grave on epsteins island with 100s of dead babies

Does it ever end?

How many people are now either dead or MIA associated with the Clinton's?

>his husband

Im certain Hillary murdered him personally. She pulled the trigger

yeah, but only so they could kill some poor schmuck a trillion times over. Science truly is a slave to the whim of politicians...

they're just smashing particles together at high speeds and seeing what happens

youtube.com/watch?v=oTZpeZzVEJs

apparently he really is missing but it's unclear for what reason

>However, a new source within the intelligence community suggests that was misinformation intentionally spread through social media by several sources, and in fact, he is being held in protective custody by the FBI in exchange for his testimony against Hillary Clinton.

heavy.com/news/2016/10/did-eric-braverman-seek-request-asylum-with-russia-who-is-sorcha-faal-clinton-foundation-ceo-wikileaks-leak-source-rumor-hoax/

The r/conspiracy thread is being brigaded by random posts about how crazy everyone on r/conspiracy is. If anything that makes this seem more important, imo.

oh shit the rabbit hole goes deep

Isn't this the guy who applied for a emergency asylum with Russia back in October? There was a thread about it right here on Sup Forums

Why do you care for a fag, user?

>and in fact, he is being held in protective custody by the FBI in exchange for his testimony against Hillary Clinton.
This sounds about right, and it's hardly surprising.

I immediately thought of the Pearl Jam song:
"She lies and says she's in love with him/
Can't find the Braverman"

Did Clintons hire the Mob to disappear this poor sap?

its better man, not braverman

Well, I am a fagfag but that's not why I think this is interesting.

Something is up here.

bump for another clinton death

he's on the run with the recent shooting suspect

>5

Okay, day 58. Still no Eric Braverman or Neil Brown or Marc Turi.

This guy is right on top of it. Subscribe. Do it.

Day 58 - Where is Eric Braverman?
youtube.com/watch?v=xja4KYUa22A

McCain, Rubio, Graham, and Lieberman will be in the IHRC - Investors in Hillary Rodham Clinton oil club. McCain met with Gaddafi's brother to pin down the location of the chemical weapons and Stingers. McCain help arrange the repair of Gaddafi's eight C-130s - the same planes that retired CIA pilots would use to fly the Stingers and Sarin gas to Amman, Jordan.

consortiumnews.com/2011/10/28/sen-mccains-libyan-two-step/

>5
>55
Uh guys

fug
is he in the US, kek?

They were going to stop when they found out it required human sacrifice, but then they decided portals are pretty neat.
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZNiGMZH-2A

bamp

5 if they ate his body

Bump

RIP Diavolo

so this is what was being slid so hard
also said it best, suicide by 5 shots in the back of the head

>Think I actually heard this before.
Maybe

You guys are nuts and exaggerating, it's three often self-inflicted gun shots to the back of the head

CERN actually experiments with mico black holes in order to perfect time travel technology.
Thanks to ECHELON they're watching this thread now.
El
Psy
Congroo

Well, time does fly when you are a faggot.

>deaths of those in and around the Criminal Clintons surprising

kys

I literally just finished rewatching steins;gate you fag

bump

>watching
>not playing
shiggy, m8

The left has gone so radical, white gay men are conservative.

I took one look at the email flow chart and though "nah fuck this" especially since QUALITY aside the adaptation was pretty faithful

I played S;G 0 though if it makes you feel better

The emails only really matter at the beginning of the story, unraveling the chain of D-mails doesn't even require a flowchart.
If you're going for all the achievements it can be cumbersome, but it's not bad at all.

S;G 0 sucked, stupid cashgrab that didn't even deliver at the end. You really should play the original, the art is significantly better than it is in 0.

>S;G 0 sucked

It's a little pointless but there's nothing wrong with it outside of the male faces in the CGs. I would've preferred a direct sequel instead of something that adds nothing to the existing story.

It's getting absolutely exhausting keeping up with all the crazy shit the MSM suppresses or denies. No wonder normies choose not to think about it--saves a lot of time.

All the CGs were of inferior quality, and the whole point of the game was to explain why Mayushi slapped him after he failed to save Kurisu the first time, and it did everything up to but not including that point, ending on a cliffhanger.
Supposedly the drama CDs explain this, and they were released before S;G 0!

>he is being held in protective custody by the FBI in exchange for his testimony against Hillary Clinton.
I can't wait for Sessions to get confirmed. 2017 is going to be a hell of a year.