Nietzsche hated racists and he would have hated you

Nietzsche hated racists and he would have hated you.

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/07/schopenhauer-on-race-differences-in-intelligence-and-on-judaism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He also hated first post being best post. So fuck him

These digits confirm

No, that's not how that works. Nietzsche was totally free of ressentiment (not really though).

If Nietzsche had access to IQ data he would be a white nationalist.

>Nietzsche hated racists
He was himself a racist. He hated anti semitism because he believed it was pointless and stupid.

Good. He was an autistic faggot.

He hated Germanic supremacists but thought all Europeans (Germanics, Anglos, Slavs, etc.) must unite and work together.

Anglos are Germanics you faggot.
Germanic =/= German
He hated anti semites and commies, not much else.

How many nig nogs and muzzies did he know?

dr johnson refutes it thus "praise keke" haha drumf MEME LORDS NIGERS Haha

>he thinks Nietzsche was a positivist

I just noticed that I have a very similar hair line to Nietzsche.

He wasn't alive today.

Who?

Fuck him. I don't care about some ruskie from Kaliningrad.

>"IQ is a golden, perfect estimate of intelligence, completely unaffected by poverty, malnutrition, poor education, and fucking lead poisoning"

Freddy was a faggot beta who imagined he was some godlike intellectual. Kant and Hegel were better, fuck, even Marx was better.

>it is impossible to control for poverty
Nice greentext fail btw, reddit

>implying I care

I'd agree, overall, my point was just that this board likes using Nietzsche because of Will to Power and that they shouldn't.

However, this board could learn something of ressentiment, which seems to be at the root of much of the shallow racism that gets memed around these parts.

>that they shouldn't.
and why not, faggot?

>he would have hated you.
He's dead. Why would anyone care what a dead guy "would have" done?

Protip: Nietzche would NEVER care what a dead guy "would have" done.

>Poverty meme
>because this hasn't been controlled for ever.

There were no gibs to niggers and other scum back then, nor any of the ferocious pandering that politicians do in their favour.

He basically wanted a noncucked version of the EU though.

The near-balding hairline?

What is this new meme

>Some loser german wouldn't like me
What do I care. Pic related is the superior Nietzsche anyway.

Schopenhauer was more based when it came to the Jewish question. Kek has spoken:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/07/schopenhauer-on-race-differences-in-intelligence-and-on-judaism/

nietzsche never said racists, an invented bolshevik terminology.

>lead poisoning
They're still smart, it's just their brains don't work so good, is that what you're saying?

Segregation era housing policy and post segregation community guidelines, zoning and predatory lending practice have left black families in multiple cities with lead paint filled houses, which contributes heavily to these stereotypes.
Additionally, even if you were right, there are obvious examples of intelligent blacks and stupid whites, I don't see you guys advocating deportation deportation based on individual IQ scores, rather racial averages.

>trusting anything an insane syphilitic virgin loser would say
kek, you losers are all a bunch of edgy newfags

Nietzsche is just a name drop. no one actually reads his shit and if they do it is like an inkblot rorschach test. there is no substance.

You were challenging IQ as a metric of intelligence. If you're saying that lead poisoning is detrimental to a person's cognitive ability and that that's reflected in IQ scores, that doesn't discredit the metric itself.