Blond Aryan men having sex with dark haired Med/Latin American women

What is your opinion on this issue? Is this ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLJKF9BpP7o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

both whiter than you, tyrone

you assume im black. why is that?

what about the topic of the thread?

/thread

If I had a daughter and she brought home a Northern European boyfriend I would react pretty much the same way I would react if she brought home a negro.

No, it's not OK.

Western women are so trashy I lost all interest in what they do or mate with. My advice to everyone is find a girl that will actually respect you and not treat you like a replaceable dick. In other words, white women are off the table.

>why is that
flag
>what about the topic of the thread
what's the topic? is sex okay? it's a shitty thread and you should kys for creating it.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Blond northern europeans haven't contributed anything worthy to society. Most of Europe's greatest inventors and scientists had brown and black hair.

It's degeneracy. Med women should not be defiling their bloodlines with these snowniggers.

I want all Canadians range banned.

do you know how to read? blond northern men having sex with dark haired south european and latin american women

is this ok? yes or no? please elaborate too.

true...i honestly can't think of one significant blond inventor/scientist

A

Personally, I don't care about their history. For me it is a matter of them being weak and effeminate, which means my grandchildren would be raised in a home without a strong paternal authority. This familial arrangement always produces weak, homosexual, and liberal men and women who are whores or have no moral convictions to speak of.

I mean, apart from the fact that she would essentially be pissing her blood away by marrying an outsider.

What's with all the white division threads lately?

Is this some new divide and conquer attempt by (((them)))?

>someone has an opinion you don't like
>petition to have them censored/silenced
Yep, you're an SJW alright.

FUCKING

a study also found that most white rapists are of northern european descent

it's the viking mentality. nordcucks are savages

nordcucks putting their hands on our women makes my blood boil

lol at you blaming jews when your own hero adolf hitler was all about white division

run back into your cave snownigger

Fuck these threads.

Maybe. On the other hand there are real differences between White nationalities. As an Italian, I pride myself on my combination of academic intellect (BS/PSM in BioEnvironmental Engineering) and laziness (work for the NY Port Authority). This makeup is indicative of Ashkanazi Jews (like my GF) and Italians.

I also dress well. Bought a nice pair of Allen Edmonds brogue boots last week for a couple hundred.

a study found that men with dark eyes have higher testosterone levels than men with light eyes

that should raise red flags for any father seeing his daughter with a snownigger

Nigger kike thread, quit trying to divide whites you kike.

It's not about opinions, well, I guess it sort of is, in a way.

80 percent of Canadians have posts that are absolutely fucking abhorrent, mostly filled with non-sequiturs, bad trolling, and various other bullshit. I can, nearly every time, guess a Canadian by his post alone before seeing his flag.

Never would I have thought that Australians would be outpaced, but here we are. And the funny thing is, it seemed to happen almost over night after Trudeau was elected.

I'm not trolling at all, though. I can substantiate my argument by (a) referring you to the fact that the concept of paterfamilias does not exist in Northern Europe, and (b) by referring you to the differences between Northern Europeans and Southern Europeans from the perspective of evolutionary biology as argued by Dr. Kevin B. MacDonald.

Of course, you didn't bother to actually inquire as to what I was getting at in my post because the truth is that you saw something you don't like/agree with or something that offends you and you immediately resorted to calls for censorship exactly like an SJW. Whether you are, in fact, an SJW or not, I don't know, but you're certainly acting like one.

yeah i guess ignoring the fact that blond nords have contributed almost nothing to society is the right thing to do

even africans have done more for the world than snowniggers

i mean look at this photo. it just screams "muh dik. we be takin yo dark haired med wimminz"

This, to be quite honest.

cute af

it's a good thing blond hair and light eyes are recessive traits.

as long as everyone in your family has dark hair and dark eyes, you don't have to worry about your grandchild looking like a nordcuck if you end up facing the misfortune of your daughter getting impregnated by a snownigger

Alfred Nobel
Niels Bohr

>calls for censorship exactly like an SJW.

While I apologize for my kneejerk reaction like a nigger, everybody does want Canadians rangebanned. It's in the data.

blonde hair and blue eyed is extremely effeminate. only looks good on girls.

true, i wonder what the hell is wrong with dark haired med girls who date snowniggers?

Why does the nord have to be a hipster?

Would you mix with a dark haired woman?

LEAF

Paul Walker was a good looking guy, too bad he was actually a pedo.

no. alfred nobel had brown hair

niels bohr looked brown too but he was also a jew. jewgenes were the reason he was successful.

what is cute about any of this degeneracy?

>issue
there is literally nothing wrong with that. how do you even perceive this as an issue?

you don't think so senpai :3c

>finding someone who hears this and thinks it's normal/ok

wew

the real question is would a dark haired woman mix with a snownigger?

i think any med woman mingling with a snownigger has mental issues.

this. nords are snow niggers

Would you object to your daughter bringing home a negro?

If yes, then what is the problem?

>does not understand why it's wrong for med women mixing with snowniggers

just get off this forum please

are you a woman or are you gay?

Blonde men are seen as the least attractive white man

They both were blonde, darker blonde maybe. Bohr seemed to use a lot hair product which made his hair damp, and thus darker.

are you just a namefag or a faggot altogether

>woman
>and not his surrogate
No

yep...surveys indicate that women are mostly attracted to men with dark features

woah cupcake chill out

you're in here calling couples cute. usually i hear this from either women or fags

I may have heard in another thread that people who are posting diversity are Jews. Don't listen to them and don't post here.

social scientist explains what hair color women are usually attracted to

nordcucks will be raging

youtube.com/watch?v=HLJKF9BpP7o

it bothers me to see high tier genetics go to waste with snow niggers

theres nothing wrong with blue eyes. its just scandinavians that i see as sub human

Another divide thread made by ((white people))

Anyone who would betray a fellow Med or Nord has no place on this board, go home.

Attracted to a little darker skin like anyone from the Mediterranean. Women prefer Caucasian bone structures.

this thread is about color, not bone structures. please stay on topic.

It's funny he has shaved head. But he is pretty much talking about white guys when he is describing all types of hair, hardly anything applies to blacks from what he said.

>theres nothing wrong with blue eyes

I have to disagree. Studies have shown that men with light eyes have lower testosterone levels.

Breeding with inferior light-eyed men is not good and all proud Mediterranean men should advise their daughters to stay away from snowniggers.

actually he said women are attracted to dark features in general...not just scalp hair

where you at faggot?

Is this why america is/was the new rome

pretty much yeah

are you ethnic thai?

Both Jews

>I had a coworker stare me in the eyes and describe how her ideal man had dark features

I should've smashed

It's like Rome all over again
Roman boys go up and fight the barbarians in wars, rape some women and set up their posts
As time goes on, their families come up too and the allure of the tall, wild, golden-haired barbarians is too much for Julia to resist

this is what they look like in their 30's

So No, it's not OK.

>you assume im black. why is that?
>uses the name of a black south african politician
OH GEE, I WONDER WHY.

absolutely haram

stop your fantasizing ragnog the snownigger

jordana is older and is still very fit. shut the hell up.

maybe i appreciate the greatest post-apartheid president?

I fell for the spicy latina sexy meme.

Now I want a chick from Eastern Europe. I am part Croatian, so thats what I'm looking for.

She's qt but not good breeding material for superior blonds

Yeah yeah kiss my ass cherry picker

Not a fan of dead people breeding. desu

>implying you have the monies to support her being in shape and plastic surgeries

she didn't have plastic surgery and lol at you thinking it takes money to stay fit.

shut up you fat burger

it must stop. Southern Euros are darker from kebab rape and millennia of easy north african pussy.

Nope. Iberians today fit the description given by the Romans 2,000 years ago. We were never, ever blond.

are you having fun? honestly whats the point of this thread

Fuck you're a loser. I bet you jerk it to anime

you realize you're on pol right? interracial mixing is a hot topic here.

Do you speak any croatian, and which parent is croatian?

forgot image

>which parent is croatian?

why does that matter to you?

typical northern european woman in 30's

People here are rarely darker than other parts of europe skin wise. Brown/Light eyes are 50 50 and darker hair is a bit more common, but i had a weird expirience having 5-6 friends who are all blonde males. When it comes to other south eu countries, i guess the more south it is, darker it gets.

Jordana's dad did. Her mom is from some brown country. Her dad contributed to her aesthetics.

I like brown girls, and they like me back. They go on and on about my eyes and hair. It gets old fast. I like when they compliment muh dick tho. Its a real chest puffer.

First hand experience here. Married a woman from Italy. I am blonde 6'2 Blue Eyes. She is 5'4 Brownish Red Hair and Brown Eyes.

Here is our DNA I did. Mine on left hers on right.

My mother.

Tall, blonde, long legs.

I don't speak any Croatian. But I am 6'3 Dirty Blonde hair, blue eyed. Well built.

I seriously envy an eastern European wife man. I'm done fucking around.

your mexican bitches are only good when they're teens thats why all of them loose virginity right after quinceaƱera

Of course he doesn't. Those american dumbfucks fake their heritage all the time cuz most of their ancestors were fleeing cucked bastards from yuropoor wars

and i take it you guys are just annoying snowniggers trying to rub it in people's faces that you got some mentally ill med woman?