Sam Hyde School Lifestyle Question Answer

Ask someone who went to high school with sam hyde anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tiCU3C4ACwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How big is his cock?

How does he keep getting away with it?

How long have you been writing fanfiction?

i dont know he was the only kid who kept his drawers on when we changed in the lockers

Alright this is fake

with what? being a fag?

Move along

How often did he bring guns to school? Did he ever try and shoot at you or threaten your family?

i dont write fanfiction i'm not a loser

Has he always been a gorilla dick Nigga?

Was he just a typical middle class brat?

he never brought a gun to school as far as i know but some people felt kind of threatened by his demeanour

Whats his middle name?

wow Sam is a big guy.

pretty much

pretty funny tho

That's understandable, given the sheer volume of murders he's been implicated in. You're lucky you made it out of there alive!

He said in an interview that he used to be a huge pussy before learning jujitsu, lmao. The exaggeration was obvious, yet it makes me wonder since he was raised by a single mother how accurate his description of his younger self was.

>his biggest claim to fame is knowing Sam Hyde in high school
>posts about it on an anime imageboard expecting people to care
>"i'm not a loser"

Remember to sage guys

How did he go from a complete loser to being Chad? How did he develop that sense of humour? How can I make it like him? ;_;

How tall is he?

How butthurt are you by his politics?

i don't know we weren't close we had maybe two or three classes together during all four years by the time we graduated. we were never close.

Is he autistic?

sam hyde makes all the manlets feel threatened

Typical middle class brat raised without a dad.. wait what?
>intimidated by his demeanor
Sounds like a typical nigger

stop projecting i'm only here because someone told me about his internet fame on Sup Forums during class reunion

What video games did he like?

"stop projecting" u is a dweeb bruh and you talk like a nerd

he was never funny and i saw some episodes of world peace and i thought it was pretty unfunny like maybe it could be seen as funny to some people in an ironic way but always thought he was a tryhard

Tripfags like you should off themselves

Okay. Well, sense of humour aside, how did he go from being a loser to getting lots of pussy? Also, how much of a loser was he?

hes pretty tall he was about or taller than most teachers (i'm taller though)

You sound like a typical middle class brat

i haven't spoken to him since highschool but he never got pussy he tried hard but never got it while most guys had girls come at them.. i don't know about him now though

i didn't play video games back then and to be honest most of us didn't but he was active in the video game club and would print out pictures of new medal gear solid game screenshots during passing period

what was he like?

Was he mean or did he play jokes on women?

he was an off character, definitely not one of the weird kids (like the kid jerked off in class or an autistic kid) but he didn't have many friends he kind of tried floating around people and converse/hang out with them but he didn't have any close friends for a while as far as i know.

Hey Sam

no

not sam

damn bruv i swear to god, i sometimes jerked offn inclass, plw no bully

Everyone noticed they just didn't want to tell you

Oh you mad man you, that's totally something Sam would say.

What did he post on Instagram

Youre a straight up liar
youtu.be/tiCU3C4ACwc

That was at college, a different school

Holy shit he's so little

No that was at Fall River High School

Gave it away on your first post, shitty move op

Geez, his story is extremely similar to mine.

I already sensed we had a similar experience growing up. Makes me respect him even more. Inspiring, really.

you should kill yourself. don't think you'll ever amount to anything. i was just making fun of you losers. i don't know even know what a sam hyde is, and i've definitely never gone to school with him. odds are he's always been a charismatic individual with an alpha male personality

Lol, I didn't say I was like Sam, I said our experience is similar. He is inspiring because I know someone else went through something similar.

You should kill yourself for being an "alpha male" on the internet.

For you.

Did Sam's cock stretch your asshole out?

You can't even maintain a story line for 60 posts without admitting you are trolling. I'd reconsider who is who in the caste system.

you're just salty because you've been rused and wasted youre time

Okay bud.. I was rused and I am salty. Have some tendies on me. My treat. You deserve it.

good now go kill yourself

SAM HYDE "CLASSMATE" BTFO
CANADA WINS AGAIN

What a big boy you are... Mummy must be proud.

im sorry i'm actually faded with some of my normie chad friends and that was my bf he wrestled the comp from me i'm actually merciful it's not meant

Hey guys its me. Sorry for the different ID i just had to get on my phone. Anyway I suck a lot of cock and im probably lying about everything. I suck a LOT of cock i mean. I mean, I love it. Sucking cock. Im a faggot and a nasty one

Im gay for Sam Hyde which is why I voted for Hillary Clinton

Anyway, its offensive to call people faggots. Thats the end of my AMA . Thanks Sup Forums and see ya.

- Bryan

who the fuck is sam hyde?

I really don't give a fuck. I've had multiple suicides in my family, including my father and grandfather.

You'll get yours. It's not in my hands, but you will get yours. Whether you actually meant it or not, it doesn't matter. You're fucked.

wow you sound like an emotional bitch maybe you should off yourself. it's just Sup Forums kid.

Remember this thread when your life starts going to shit.

it already is shit so suck my dick faggot. i'm chad and i haven't fucked in two hours. my phone's always blowing up, so many messages i can't read them all in one day. so many invites to exclusive parties i won't be able to attend due to all my social commitments. life sucks!

wow thats some cool shitposting. I actually congratulate you. Now fuck off.

Was he as unfunny back then as he is now?

This is just hilarious

>not reading the thread
>not caring if someone already asked your question
>being a spoonfed nigger faggot
>you

was he batman