The right-wing argument against diversity doesn't work

Often, I see people argue against racial diversity by saying something akin to "diversity causes tension" or "living in harmony among diverse races is not in our evolution"

Fair enough, but many things we do in modern society are not really in our evolution. We overcome our base impulses because we know better. Why can't we act better when it comes to living in a multicultural society? Can't we recognize our basic, tribal impulses, and overcome them through logic?

Other than "I don't like diversity because evolution has made me dislike it on a visceral level" what argument can you really make against it?

Because it isn't really diversity, it's trying to reduce white people to minorities in the few places on Earth where they are actually a majority

White people don't like that shit. Don't tell me the European continent of beautiful colored eyes hair and skin isn't diverse and mud colored bullshit is diverse

diversity as sjws put it is affirmative action for every fucking corner of society

Relativism and "why don't we all just get along?" is not an argument. You can't just reprogram humanity.

Come back once you acknowledge reality and find workable solutions. Also, would be nice if you addressed the danger of white race going extinct.

It's not my job to be """"""diverse"""""" in my own fucking country, goldenstein.
If you want diversity, promote it in Africa and Israel.
Otherwise, fuck off, and stay out of Europe.

I've never seen those arguements

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Reminder that forced diversity is not true diversity.
Now, go eat your burger and eventually killing yourself from that heart attack.

>The right-wing argument against diversity doesn't work.
The only "diversity" you're accomplishing by flooding white countries with brown people is removing white people.

The world doesn't become any more diverse pushing latinos into the US or muslims into Europe. Not a single bit of diversity is created when yet another asian moves to canada.

"Diversity," as points out is just a code word for "white genocide." And yes, there's a very strong argument to make against that. It has to do with why all those brown people want to go to the white countries to begin with.

Also: "They're not sending us their best and their brightest."

But user there are three distinct stages of an A-press, the initial press, the holding period, and the release phase. Surely even someone like you can understand something so simple.

>Potato nigger complaining about immigration
How ironic

>but many things we do in modern society are not really in our evolution
because humans did not evolve to where we are today. we were chimps, with some of our chromosomes fused and genes altered

>'why can't we act better?'

Forcing people to do anything is not 'better'. Forcing them out of their own countries by displacing them is not 'better'. Forcing them to disappear is not 'better'.

You can still try to pretend diversity is about 'better', but many more people see it for what it is now and you can't put the cat back in the bag.

Forcing diversity for the sake of diversity is dumb ass garbage. More brown people doesn't mean better, more black people doesn't mean better, and more Muslims doesn't mean better.

Realistically, people immigrating to the states need to adopt US culture, not the other way around. Right now, people are trying to force diversity with large groups of people who come over and group think leads them to believe US needs to completely accommodate them, their culture, and their values. No fuckers, you came here, here's a dictionary, learn English, get a job, pay taxes, and appreciate the culture the land of opportunity has to offer. That's why the fuck you came here.

White people can and have overcome humanity's baser instincts- but have any other races done so? Maybe East Asians, but the vast majority of blacks, Arabs and Hispanics still are entrenched in primal tribalism due to a variety of cultural and cognitive factors. They have proven themselves largely (besides the top 10% of the bell curve) incapable of adapting to Western civilization, or civilization at all in the case of Sub Saharan Africans. No amount of wealth redistribution or white guilt Huffington Post articles will change that.
So to answer your question the kind of diversity you propose is not only contrary to human nature but contrary to the interests of Westerners.

This shit isn't hard.

For a community and society to function smoothly the people in it need to have generally compatible ideas of truth, justice, equality, right and wrong, spirituality, etc. Not the same, but compatible.

For decades, immigrants to the US adopted the standards of the US and assimilated. Then assimilation and the expectation of assimilation became racist.

Two people with fundamentally opposed ideas about truth, justice, and spirituality cannot coexist in an immediate vicinity to one another. Groups with fundamentally opposed ideas cannot work together as a society.

This is why every single society on earth that bought into this 'multicultural' bullshit has seen crime rise, tensions rise, disunity rise, and more.

Japan and China have remained totally consistent and stable throughout all this solely because they refuse the immigration koolaid.

If it aint white, it aint right. Arguement over.

Leftism is now imbued with a cancer of identity politics and anti white and male sentiment. The backlash against this has propelled Trump into the White House and will only cause further reactionary backlash if these morons insist sticking to it.

Shouldn't the shoe be on the other foot? What argument can you make FOR diversity? Unless you consider it to be good in and of itself, which is assuming your own conclusion.

I don't have strong feelings on diversity one way or the other, although it shouldn't be forced like it is now, but multiculturalism is a different story. Even liberal philosophers like John Rawls have expressed deep skepticism towards the viability of a multicultural society, and note that multiculturalism is different than what Isaiah Berlin would have called value pluralism. When you start forcing diversity, especially by doing it in a way that promotes multiculturalism, then your society loses all cohesion, as there aren't any underlying principles that the vast majority of the people can agree on.

You can have "diversity" in the sense of race or ethnicity, but if people start linking their skin color or whatever to their values or to the rejection of the values of others, then there are no values to unite and diversity becomes destructive.

>You can't just reprogram humanity.

Why not? We've done it ourselves, many times. Politics and philosophy is about coming up with new ideas of how to live.

pic related is the actual right wing argument against diversity

No, the argument is that diversity is an elitist concept pushed on people that don't really have a choice. The elitists themselves never practice diversity. For them, it is just a virtue signalling platitude so they can play the role of moralist without actually having a real religion. For politicians, diversity is an excuse for bad and useless policy that doesn't really help anyone.

also this one

>ironic
>poor whites moving to a white country is ironic
Don't get me wrong retard, I'm 100% with the Americans who did not want Euros Coming to their country. But they themselves were immigrants.

>What argument can you make FOR diversity?

More interesting and vibrant culture, diverse perspectives lead to better business and economic decisions, innovation and products, genetic diversity makes for healthier offspring, and in general it's the right thing to do for humankind, we need to build bridges not walls. The world is moving in a globalist direction and we need to recognize that.

>Jews only push diversity on the poor...why won't Jews live in black neighbourhoods?

>More interesting and vibrant culture, diverse perspectives lead to better business and economic decisions, innovation and products

see , . With multiculturalism you either have segregation, or destruction of diversity via mixing

>and in general it's the right thing to do for humankind

citation very much needed

Tell you what, use whatever bullshit arguments you have regarding multiculturalism as a base platform to convince Africa to let it be overrun by white people.

Logic is, best race should win.
The white race doesn't need the niggers.
If anything niggers are bringing us down and we're forced to support them.

Logic says we'd be better if they didn't exist.

Worked out well for Austria-Hungary, amirite?

Diversity is fine but you need to be able to share certain things. For example, Asians and whites both have developed cultural values for mathematical knowledge, rule of law, fiscal responsibility. So they can live in harmony with one another given the right political conditions. Are there a set of possible political conditions that will allow, eg, Australian Aborigines and whites to live together harmoniously? Even if there are, would these hypothetical political conditions good by other measures than diversity for diversity sake?

Well to culture groups typically have very different beliefs and values. Unless insane regulation is placed on reproduction one culture group will always out reproduce the other. Also I hope your not insinuating you don't understand the legitimacy of a half a press.

I'm sorry, I read this and all I see are baseless talking points with very little to back it up. Besides your opinions and making claims that aren't all even true, what else do you have?

>Goldbergowitz-Stein
This isn't photoshopped is it?

Whites, particularly Americans, are very open minded, we've had public schooling and decent education for a long time.

Non-whites are generally stupid, ignorant, lazy and violent. They haven't had years of education even if they attended school, they don't pay attention. They have no heroes like George Washington, or any identity of standing up to tyrants and bullies, most have no concept of Unalienable Rights for anyone but their ingroup. Muslims are a perfect example. There are no "rights" for infidels.

Whites have never been the problem. Non-whites cannot integrate fully into our socities because they don't comprehend our societies.

why don't you demand that the black ghetto's be more diverse?

>For example, Asians and whites both have developed cultural values for mathematical knowledge, rule of law, fiscal responsibility.

I've been trying to figure out how Asians can resist integration and self segregate (china town) without the issues blacks face with their own self segregation. Shared cultural attitudes may prove important to that coexistence.

It causes cultural tension and alienation, it's not some evolutionary thing.

>We overcome our base impulses because we know better.

Individually, maybe

Collectively, hell fucking no.

Our group behavior hasn't evolved since the salem witch trials. Did you not see the terror rampant in Baltimore, Ferguson, or New Orleans?

Good fences make good neighbors.

there's nothing logical about a lifestyle, it's a lifestyle precisely because it's taken completely out of want and it's natural to want to stay away from anything that would dampen it for you

Other than "I like diversity because reasons" what argument can you really make for it?

How do you defend that most scientists say there is no concept of race?

With that true, the conception that races need to be separate falls apart.

>How do you defend that most scientists say there is no concept of race?
citation needed

There is plenty of well researched dissent on that end. And it's not just race, but culture and lifestyle.

>How do you defend that most scientists say there is no concept of race?

Is that why race based medicine is one of the fastest growing areas of research? You really shouldn't take the words of social scientists speaking to other professionals out of context. When Boaz said race was a social construct, he was speaking in very precise anthropological terms. Despite what dipshit liberals say, it does not imply race does not exist.

I mean we know genetics can be modified, we can change who people are and it will probably change the human race forever once it affects everyone, every person that's born already altered to be smarter and more competent than the generations before in the best case scenario will do a lot of good, but if you think you can unprogram racism you don't have a deep enough understanding of why it exists in the first place, what are mostly external forces and not in any way regulated to just humans

If scientists say there is no concept of race, how does your point of genetic diversity yielding healthier offspring hold any water? No concept of race means no genetic differences on a racial level.

You're contradicting yourself.

And for Yugoslavia, Rwanda, the Ottoman Empire, the USSR, post-colonial Africa, Iraq, Syria, Indochina, Sri Lanka, Burma, East Timor...

I agree OP.

That's why we're going to bring diversity and open borders to Israel.

Yeah. On the opposite side would be things like Sharia law, which is based in divine revelation, and is fundamentally incompatible with liberalism and public reason tradition. Islam is a fundamentally political religion, cannot truly accept principles like separation of church and state etc. Catholicism fits this bill as well, but has moderated itself significantly in reaction to Protestantism. Orthodox Judaism is also a religion of law, but not universalizing in the same way as Islam since it's connected with a particular ethnic group/people.

Denying disparity and trying to breed it out only removes diversity.

>Can't we recognize our basic, tribal impulses, and overcome them through logic?

pic related

africans and europeans arent even the same species. africans have way more bonobo monkey in their genes than whites.to put it mildly they are less developed

Literally nobody on the planet trys to argue that evolution is the reason why multiculturalism doesn't doesn't work. The closest you can get to that is people naturally being distrustful of outsiders.

One of the primary reasons multiculturalism falls to shit is because non-whites want to have it for the benefits being in a white society brings, but they also place the burden of making a multicultural society entirely on the shoulders of whites while openly hating them and blaming everything on them.

>More interesting and vibrant culture

This is not true. Superficially, yes, you have a Vietnamese restaurant, a Korean-Mexican taco truck, a Persian restaurant, and an Italian opera theater in one place, but they are all removed from their historical and deep cultural context. In no way is such a culture rich or interesting, merely varied, it's extremely shallow and turns century old traditions into cheap trinkets for sale.

>diverse perspectives lead to better business and economic decisions, innovation and products

The jury is out on this. Yes, there are some studies showing this might have some benefits, but it's odd to say that people's race inherently gives them different mental perceptions and talents. And most of these different perspectives would be attributed to culture, not race or ethnicity. Meanwhile, history suggests that such studies might be deeply flawed, as many societies in the past have achieved real scientific advance and booming economics despite relatively homogeneous populations.

This is how race realism gets a bad name

Catholicism also benefits from judeochristian values. Christians are commanded to aubjugate themselves to earthly rule, muslims are commanded to subjugate others. Even atheists share those common western values based on millennia of Christian rule.

>More interesting and vibrant culture
Maybe. But I get screamed at for "cultural appropriation" when I eat a taco bowl.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Even though that's just lazy bait, I'll bite.

I'm in Sam Francisco and I voted for trump.

And cities are high concentrations of incompetent moronic children passing themselves off as adults because they downloaded a ride share app. Rural people don't need a cell phone to wipe their own ass.

The city vs. rural intelligence ratio is completely reverse from what you assume.

In a SHTF scenario honestly who do you think will last longer, the person who can't feed themselves without ordering take out or the person who lives off the land?

There's also... Native intelligence. I'd say this isn't the deepest problem but it certainly doesn't help if there is a noticable disparity. Smarter blacks get dragged down by their community, family, friends, while dumber Asians and whites get lifted up by theirs.

>Can't we recognize our basic, tribal impulses, and overcome them through logic?

niggers, rapefugees and American Made extremists

Right. Separation of church and state is built into Christianity. Much less of a problem for Catholics to integrate. Islam will have to undergo major reforms to its essential beliefs in order to be compatible with Western modernity. I doubt it will happen in this century or even the next five centuries. Religious reform is slow and bloody.

"Diversity" is a ploy to flood the country with cheap labor. I can't compete with a guy who can work for less than half the minimum my employer legally has to pay me.

The funny thing is that in Canada, we're actually very selective about who we accept in terms of immigrants and refugees (we only accepted familiex with children from Syria), we don't have nearly as many illegals pouring in as the US or Europe does. If we did, we'd be begging some to build a wall to.

This
Multiculturalism reduce our standards of living.

/thread

>Diverse perspectives lead to better business and economic decisions.

Modern telecommunications nullify the need for a diverse society to get this benefit though. Theres no need for the society to be diverse when, if I need the perspective of some guy in Korea, I can send him an email or give him a phone call and let him talk his heart out.

I dont like diversity because NYC wont issue a fucking CCW permit

>Why can't we act better when it comes to living in a multicultural society? Can't we recognize our basic, tribal impulses, and overcome them through logic?
Tell that to the niggers, they're committing the crimes

>Overcome them with logic
>Implying niggers can be logical

>I'm in Sam Francisco and I voted for trump.

No you're not. Literally no one in SF voted for Trump.

Fuck you nigger.

you assume that living in a multicultural society is somehow better by default
this is based on the further assumption that all cultures are equally valuable
this is demonstrably false
culture evolves in much the same way as biology, only faster
cultures more adapted to survive and propagate replace inferior cultures over time
those that do not improve on the existing culture must are rejected
multiculturalism is really a culture unto itself
and we are witnessing the beginning of its rejection
the grand experiment has produced nations divided against themselves
and is facilitating the expansion of islam, the most aggressive, intolerant culture of all
to continue the embrace of multiculturalism is to surrender to islam
i for one believe that christian culture is empirically superior to other cultures in terms of the outcomes it produces for its citizens
one can simply look at the fate of nations that either are or were majority christian for an extended period
these are the nations that the immigrants of the world are literally dying to get into
because their quality of life is superior
their economies are more productive
their cities are safer
their governments are more democratic and less violent
multiculturalism threatens to destroy the relatively tolerant christian culture that allowed multiculturalism to exist in the first place
therefore multiculturalism is doomed to collapse, whether to christianity or islam
i know which one will result in a more peaceful, more prosperous world
if you truly value diversity among humans then you would be well advised to ally yourself with christianity whether you agree with it or not
because if the other side wins you will not be allowed to disagree, and cultural diversity will cease to exist

>muh diversity
Flooding countries with shitskins doesn't make it "diverse".You have the same nigger and muslim slums in London and Paris

Fukken saved, nice one burger

is this the new nuclear codes.

Funny how black is not even a colour but lack of one. (White isn't either.)

The "blood of the soil" argument is by far the best right wing argument against "diversity" and "multiculturalism;" which in essence usually implies the forced integration of the white race with a foreign one.

Every country deserves to have its own grassroots culture and race in the 21st century, including whites. Real diversity is a multitude of races and characteristics around the globe. Allowing people to choose who they breed with without the pressure of cosmopolitan cities, of white countries, being forced fed waves of immigration until a singular race replaces "thy oppressor" or grassroots race. Diversity is like telling a body of cells to accept a certain bacteria because it is good to be exposed to it, even if the inherent risk of exposure may include death.

Diversity is only applied to ethnically European countries. You do not see any Asian countries demanding more blacks or Arabs or vice versa for the like. The problem is that "diversity" is being applied to whites based on a false social theory of historical responsibility and Bolshevik styled arguments. The end goal is a cultural Marxist theory created by the Frankfurt school to destroy the existing order. The problem is that this won't solve anything and will ultimately lead to a different form of class warfare.

>tfw your meme helped me say "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." easier. bless you

woops ment for

There would be no issue if there were reasonable levels of immigration and integration..

That obviously isn't the case though is it?

You talk about logic, and you cant even use the most basic logic on this infantile theory you've come up with. My god you are asinine.

>Villify white people for things they havent done.
>Spend obscene amounts of money on catering and pampering people who produce nothing.
>Ostracize anyone who disagree's with said pampering and catering, and call them racists.

I could go on and on about the hypocrisies and failed policies.. but why should I? You are clearly far too fucking inept to even implement basic, child-like reasoning into anything you do.

Kill yourself.

Restraint from vice and disengagement from in-group dynamics are very much different things with different feasibilities.

What argument can you possibly make for it?

>inb4 muh ethnic food

>The right-wing argument against diversity doesn't work

Multiculturalism

Northern Ireland - slaughter
Rwanda - Slaughter
Uganda - Slaughter
Yugoslavia - Slaughter
Iraq - Slaughter
Syria - slaughter
etc etc etc etc etc etc etc
ARE WE FUCKING THERE YET?

Addendum.

Its not guns the US needs to ban to stop shootings it is multiculturalism as it = slaughter

Kek
Some people like to believe that guns available legally to the public are the reason why a group as small as 13% of the overall population committ over 50% of all murders with mainly illegal weapons.

It certainly destroys the idea that diversity is strength.

>Why can't we act better when it comes to living in a multicultural society?
Why have one in the first place if it's just a pain in the ass? Sure, you can stand some pain, but why do it if there's no real upside?

diversity + proximity = war

Diversity doesn't work. Just because high school, and local commerce areas have multiple shades of skin color doesn't mean that the home residencies aren't segregated. Which is the largest factor when looking at 'diversity'. Ever wonder why Italian communities where predominantly Italian? Or Irish, or Asian, or black?

Literally no one but millenial white middle to upper class, cumslut whore white women and their LGBTQs nu-males can't seem to understand that diversity in the West means the death of White culture in the West.