Does anyone else go out of their way to physically harm manlets?

Does anyone else go out of their way to physically harm manlets?

We must cleanse the gene pool of short genetics to ensure a prosperous and beneficial future for the human race.

If you are under 183m (6ft) please commit suicide.

Yes no good for the mandatory service.

they already kill themselves

/thread

>quality hat removal service
little fucker got lit up

>too short
>even though he was 5'7''
manlets, when will they learn?

testing

Not so much harm them but when somebody cuts me off while I'm walking I just walk through them, they're usually idiots on their phones, always fun to see them go flying.

I agree but you show a video where the midget off bad Santa sucker punches him first

>associating with niggers
>becoming confrontational with pack animals

he got what he deserved, you dont do that unless you are strapped or someone has your back, even then a nog can ko you long before your gun is out and the safety is off.

also theres no conceal carry in canada so the only real option is to NEVER associate with, or be outnumbered by, thaaaaaa niggers

i'm about that height and consider an hero'ing every single day

>even though
British humor.

>Falling for the Manlet meme

Of course I do

I'm 6'4" with a nine inch cock. Last week I banged some manlets gf and she kept going on about how big my cock is the whole time

how is it a meme in America where everyone in like 6 feet tall and girls don't even look at me because I'm eye level.

>safety on

DA/SA with safety off and hammer down bruh

some of us dont live in lawless nigger ghettos

though at times i do rather quiet envy your freedom

Yeah it's a meme when op is telling 5'11" dudes to off themselves but when you are 5'6" like dude that gets knocked out or 5'2" like snowball hat nigger in the video it sure the hell ain't.

they won't look you in the eye because you're a scrawny neck beard

*obese

but i'm a nice guy man :3

:(

Being nice is easy, everyone is nice

tell me what to do user. i'm desperate.

Shit nigga idk what to do I don't get laid I'm /r9k/ but everyone is nice, that's a fact

Lose weight, eat well, exercise, dress nice.
Being well dressed is surprisingly a huge deal. It will get you a lot more attention from women, especially if you're fit.

Eat right and work out. Easy day.

whatever he did, it'd have to be pretty bad if all 3 of them gang beat him like that. the manlet should know his place.

>no one stepped in to help him

quality job white folks

user speaks the truth. The difference being fit and fresh makes is incredible