Reddit here and I just wanna ask what's the deal with the racism...

Reddit here and I just wanna ask what's the deal with the racism? I can get on board with some of your ideas like America First, family values, stopping immigration, bringing back jobs, stopping radical terrorists like BLM and ISIS and all that stuff but what's with the anti-Jew and Nazi shit? That just seems to be built upon prejudice and hate rather than logic and reason. We should focus on making this country great again for ALL it's citizens, and not just the white ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=EP2GMyQdw78
rense.com/general21/bet.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_crime#Worldwide_homicide_statistics_via_gender
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its a multicultural board

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.
This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for daring to question the apartheid state of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

Nobody is racist here it's all satire

Pinky promise

We just want to bring down these walls

Liberalism is like AIDS and Islam is like HIV.

You only get killed by HIV if you have AIDS.

Nazism isn't racism.
Jews aren't people.

fpbp and checked

I know you're probably trolling but I'll answer honestly, and keep it simple:

So you want to preserve American values. Think to yourself: who created these values? Europeans. Race creates the culture.

I was one of the founders of that sub, fuck niggers and kikes. We were founded on disgust of the lesser beasts.

Jew here. We (((pol))) just shitposts all day, everyday. It helps break down barriers

>stopping immigration

HOW DARE YOU YOU LIL RACISS WHITE BITCH

Yes this a very monitored safe for work board, we have the very best monitoring it here

Fuck you, nigger.

you're a racist.

try to prove that you're not.

I think a lot is exaggerated for comedic effect, but people do seem to believe in racial differences and iq score disparity among white and black people. There are people who believe Jewish conspiracy theories, but they're the same people that support Trump relentlessly when his family is filled with Jews.

Reddit here, I mean, what's the DEAL with racism?!?
youtube.com/watch?v=EP2GMyQdw78

Even aliens be rayciss yo

Jewish people have large influence in politics and media. You know how MSM is extremely dishonest and pushes a narrative destructive to the West?
Surprise, that's because it's mostly owned by Jews, with Fox News being a notable exception.

They're the puppetmasters behind what's happening, behind SJW ideas like "white privilege", and constantly telling Europe how it needs to learn to be multicultural.
They influence our laws, immigration or anti-Semitism laws alike. That's why we're in this mess. They infiltrated us, because we accepted them as innocent, victimized people.

They exploit Holocaust to its fullest and make some pretty ludicrous claims about it on a regular basis.

Sup Forums is not hivemind. Move on.

You don't understand. I was like you, innocent and naive. A weak man who didn't know he was weak.

The truth is horrifying and once you know it you will never be the same. Leave this place.

Fuck you, you nigger kike spic!

No its very real. And justified.

A. It keeps normies like you on Reddit
B. In this virtue signaling, Facebook activism timeline the outsider See's a bunch of swastikas, SS, 88, gas the kikes race war now, etc. and is uncontrollably triggered and rushes to fight the evil racis Sup Forumsacks, forcing themselves to post and correct us, slowly digging deeper and in a fully anonymous setting the repeated BTFOing of all those hard held indoctrinations leads to an inkling of doubt. That doubt leading to free thinking and eventually thoughtcrime against the faux progressive narrative.

That my friend is the red pill.

>reddit

>They infiltrated us, because we accepted them as innocent, victimized people.

Jews didn't infiltrate anyone, they founded the media in America. The three major channels in the beginning of television, CBS ABC & NBC, were founded by Jews. I believe 5/6 of the original movie companies in Hollywood were founded by Jews too (paramount, universal, mgm). If anything Europeans infiltrated the media later on

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Jews are bad people man you have to go back

>not using "masquerade" as a transitive phrasal verb

fucking public school education

You must be doing a terrible job then.

> 1 post by this ID

>reddit here
Stopped reading, fuck off

Nigger hate thread now

get the fuck out you nigger faggot fuck

Sarcasm?

That's the most weeb shit I've ever read. Jill yourself. Stein boy.

The problem is that the Left-ist Jews in the US that hold so much power carry a poison within themselves that infects everything around them.

They spawned Communism and the cultural Marxism that accompanied it, which now eats away at the soul of our country. The honest truth is that Left-ist Jews (as opposed to Israeli right wing Jews) are legitimately one of the biggest threats to our nation.

It is a real shame, since their aggression spawns this conflict which none of us truly want. They will never let the White race take pride in its many accomplishments or allow the US to embrace the nationalism that it needs to tie the country together.

>"Hollywood is run by Jews; it is owned by Jews--and they should have a greater sensitivity about the issue of people who are suffering. Because...we have seen...the greaseball, we've seen the Chink, we've seen the slit-eyed dangerous Jap, we have seen the wily Filipino, we've seen everything but we never saw the kike. Because they knew perfectly well, that that is where you draw the [line]."

--Marlon Brando on Larry King Live

There's a book about this, an 'empire of their own' or something

rense.com/general21/bet.htm

Pray tell, hat sentence would your $20 word have specifically improved.
>Tfw my post was blessed by kek as truth

>what's the deal with the racism?

We learned it from the niggers.

>well kid I'm the original poster

fuck of nigger

You fight fire with fire.

Truth hurts but in the end is the best for everyone.

>reddit
Go back to your faggot haven your shit is Jewing up this board and has nothing to do with Sup Forums
Try tumblr I hear it's right up your alley

That's simply not true. They bought those channels.

Hollywood, yeah, but not those channels.

You're a weeb.

Niggers and other non whites need to birn at the stake.

Fuck off back to leeddit we don't want your idiocy here.

Go navy

Civic nationalism is the trojan horse that will destroy western civilization. Fuck off to plebbit and never come back.

Chirst, end yourself, you plebbit scum.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Doesn't recognize the pasta

Cute

>shhh let the newfriend have his time

Fucking kys
>fucking normies

>It's a TRS falseflags as Reddit episode

5/10 for making me reply

>1 post by this ID

>implying i go to that shithole

jesus

cute

>me

I don't get it

who always brings up race first

We're all about zero-borders and miscegenation n' sheit.

But only under the condition that isreal is the designated "border-free" zone and every hook-nosed women is to be forcefully breeded by the nearest sub-70 IQ black bull.

Sup Forums definitely brings up race more than the_donald does.

All races are racist. It's genetic. It's important to a race survival. You only have to look a race where "race favouring" is discouraged. It dies. Just like the west is slowly dying. Do you honestly think when whites are a minority racism will die out? Whites are the least racist group on the planet. So if you think being a minority sucks now. Wait till when a race far more racist than gets control.

>Reddit

Kill yourself

Why did he punch her though? I'm sure a nice liberal lady like herself would help out a poor black youth if just asked.

lol great pepe

>1 post by this I.D

every time.

All the multi-kulti babies that have grown from race-mixing will choose to breed with other multi-kulti babies. Does that make them racist?

>we need to stop antisemitism on pol
wonder who is behind this post

>Reddit here
Fuck off

You just haven't seen the logic and reason yet

this

also this

consider this too

why reply to slide threads?

im sensing a pattern here

FUCKOFF REDDIT U SUCKS

very informative... I would like to add that the black male population is around 6.1%, and most homicides are committed by males (just over 90% according to wiki)... so really about 46% of all homicides in the US are committed by 6.1% of the population.

I have not seen any source where they actually break down crime by race & gender, so this is an approximation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_crime#Worldwide_homicide_statistics_via_gender

>checked

>being this newfag

WHAT

>not a jew
>not a jew
>not a jew
>not a jew

>That just seems to be built upon prejudice and hate rather than logic and reason

The Jew is the most insidious creature to ever walk the Earth.

At every moment, he is plotting or working toward the destruction of the white race and the West in general. He is ultra tribalistic, full of avarice, and would burn the world to make a dollar.

The kikes are responsible for most of the evil in the world. Environmental pollution. Slavery. Economic exploitation. The brainwashing of the youth into an anti white worldview. Mass nigger immigration into white nations.

They will not rest until the white race is completely destroyed.

That is why we hate the Jews.

Yes post webms now niggers

>all those impotent celebrities

Don't you have some brown dick to suck, Hans?

>This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

You are absolutely retarded.