twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck you britbong fuck you aussie fpbp

Hes a fucking dick then

whats wrong with bongs?

>britbong
what does britbong even suppose to mean

British redcoats I think

youtube.com/watch?v=V_8K7iBfx3I

RooR's are for fags, get yourself some decent glass.

Degenerate.

bongs refer to the noise Big Ben makes every hour

His unwillingness to address Israel has been what's kept me away from being a viewer. I will give him a chance. I highly respect honesty in the face of danger.

It works beautifully

Fuck you cuck smoking weed and coding is top tier. What skill do you have

PLS BE TROLLING

Must listen to this video of Alex Jones talking about Israel lobby control of US and 9/11 Mossad connections: youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Alex jewns.

All you need to know is in the david duke interview.

> n-no!! its not the j-jews!!

The one Alex Jewns deleted from his channel because he got so sweaty during the interview.

get lab grade glass, roors suck

(((their))) time is almost up.

youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Will do.

I'm old enough to remember when he blew the lid on Bohemian Grove. That was a huge deal at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg

Alex has criticized Israel many times and says there are Jews in the NWO. He is however smart enough to realize that not every problem in this world is caused by Jews.

Okay so honestly does he believe half the shit he says? Does he producers? What about sponsors or do they just like the attention

Not Alex Jones, but related:

youtu.be/Og7crJr4UQs

youtu.be/PxpGkD9AMeA

youtu.be/qJzmAK0hj9g

The hillarious part was alex's real boss, (((Rob Jacobson))), kept running his mouth the entire interview. A jew.

Glad to see someone w/ critical thought

I still want to know why some people confuse Syrian rebels with ISIS. I mean shit, you'd have to have your head up your ass to make that one. And yet, they do. It seems to mostly be the posters from north Europe.

Rob Jacobson isnt even in that video cuck. Rob works for Alex and is younger than him. Listen to the video to disprove your point

Fuck you guys are dumb

>>

That caller went too far with the "remove all Jews," comment. But I understand. It's hard not to be angry. And it is hard to sift through all the information and disinformation. It is a very complicated situation.

witnessed