i.imgur.com/x6bcUhd.jpg
>Latakia Nov25
i.imgur.com/yqwSLCt.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec 20
>US says it concluded its anti-ISIS campaign in Libya
>Syrian govt allows UN to monitor Aleppo evacuation
>Russia’s aerospace group wipes out 62,000 terrorist targets since Syria campaign’s start
>SAA enters east Aleppo neighborhoods for first time in 4 years
>Former opposition militants in Syria vow to help rebuild Damascus

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RanaHarbi/status/811277924657745920
youtube.com/watch?v=Xrf1Df-XQ_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudarshana_Chakra#Legends
twitter.com/Ibra_Joudeh/status/811401319634403328
youtube.com/watch?v=BYPXf_5an-4
youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder to report & ignore shitposting

Fuck Assad. He is a killer of his own people.
He has GASSED over 2,000 OF HIS OWN PEOPLE.

His BARREL BOMBS have KILLED THOUSANDS of CIVILIANS.

He doesn't care if he points his guns at a daycare or at ISIS.

90% of the time he says he is fighting 'terrorists' or 'ISIS' he is in fact fighting moderate opposition who took up arms against him due to ATROCITIES committed by him on their communities.
They both look the same to him.

HE is the REAL ISIS.
Over 6 million people FLED SYRIA, BECAUSE of HIS GENOCIDAL TACTICS.

He SHOT PROTESTERS who were UNARMED, and RELEASED TERRORISTS to DESTABILIZE THE OPPOSITION.

The SAA are nothing but child killing THUGS.
The Syrian Airforce bombs vital infrastructure such as HOSPITALS and SCHOOLS to demoralize THEIR OWN CITIZENS.

Its a shame that small groups such as Al-Nusra smear the name of the Opposition.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION, LONG LIVE THE FSA!

The US has been trying to conquer syria since IKE was the president

If anyone could answer this please.

they work in any rebel areas they can be in. I'm not sure if they are in the south(?). That does include JFS territory, along with other rebel groups. No it isn't a exclusively JFS work force.

You forgot the proxy.

Save it for facebook and the mainstream meteors israel
no one believes your lies here

>2 FUCKING TRIANGLES

LOOK AT WHAT YOU EVIL BIGOTS DID TO ALEPPO

twitter.com/RanaHarbi/status/811277924657745920

Okay, but is there any actual evidence of that you could show me?

Are there any normie friendly pages on facebook promoting the fact that Aleppo is having christmas now thanks to the islamists being dead or run off?

not just at my fingertips, but an anecdotal one is I remember seeing white helmet footage from Saraqib (SE from Idlib), I don't believe that is an exclusively JFS held and ran town.

I remember Saraqib cause of this poor guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xrf1Df-XQ_M

I feel like one of the few genuine good guys in Syria.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudarshana_Chakra#Legends

Fuck Assad and Fuck Assadist people

pretty sure the real isis is isis m8

Fuck Peña and Fuck Peñaist people

a third world nation can celebrate christmas while in the so called west, it would be considered nazism

>6 million people

thanks man. just with all the fake news I try to find proof for everything that is said these days and I can't seem to find actual evidence of this yet even though I'm sure it's true.

Fake or not, stills fucking disgusting.
twitter.com/Ibra_Joudeh/status/811401319634403328

Is a tasty pasta m8o

finally someone noticed :^)

>this entire post
Hitler should have finished the job. 6 million dead Jews wasn't enough

Hail Assad

youtube.com/watch?v=BYPXf_5an-4

>silly goyim i was just pretending

best books on syria to get my bluepilled father for christmas?

nice post Schlomo

Good morning /sg/

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8

second this (except for me. i dont know shit and I want to read)

funny how there are ZERO independent corroborating reports for this and ZERO visual media supporting this claim.

FUNNY ISN'T IT

Of course no one noticed it, because no one is reading that kike nonsense..

Some German user asked me to take a picture of railroad traffic light.

It's really hard to find even good info about Syria in Internet. But you ask for books.

Don't really understand first picture. He sarcastically thanks Asad for more refugees?

fair enough, maybe 20 years from now

he says that блaгoдapя Acaдy тeпepь бecoпacнee пpaзднoвaть Poждecтвo в Cиpии чeм в Гepмaнии

^ did i do it right

*бeзoпacнee

>He sarcastically thanks Asad for more refugees?
It's a joke about truck attack in Berlin.

>did i do it right
Yes, it's perfect.

Can't have people celebrating and enjoying themselves in Syria no sir!

cпacибo brat

nice lights

> he says that блaгoдapя Acaдy тeпepь бecoпacнee пpaзднoвaть Poждecтвo в Cиpии чeм в Гepмaнии
Oh, so oblivious. I just thought that this man is dissatisfied with something and trying into sarcasm.
> ^ did i do it right
Yes. Only need a comma.
> блaгoдapя Acaдy тeпepь бecoпacнee пpaзднoвaть Poждecтвo в Cиpии, чeм в Гepмaнии.

> It's a joke about truck attack in Berlin.
Okay.

тфв pyccкиe хвaлят твoe пиcaниe :3

Does anyone else see these Syria General threads and just breeze right past them without reading a word of the post? Even now, as I am posting to this thread, I haven't bothered to read a single word. I am not going to even monitor the post, thats how little I care. I was just curious and had to get that off my chest.

Now you have wrote wrong.

> pyccкиe хвaлят нaпиcaннoe мнoй.
This will be more correct. Of course there are more variants of saying that. Russian is very flexible in that case.

1/2 is still almost a passing grade
thanks though
your pics are comfy as fuck

Russian will understand what you are trying say to him. I guess.

My English looks the same, I think. I have problems with tenses, for example.
Also I am really often forget to put auxiliary verbs, since it really rare used in Russian.

fuck the end of the video got me
maybe cause im drunk but he seemed like an ordinary man trying to make the best of the situation

We'll both get better so don't worry about it. Your english is totally understandable though, just some very russian mistakes here and there.

this is how i feel with almost all of Sup Forums at this point

This is for you, Chaim. Don't spend it all at once.

What are the chances that Assad wins and remains in power?

Has Assad commented on Donald Trump?

where exactly in the west is it considered this?

in america LOL, while in germany you get killed

OYYYYY VEEEEY
REMEMBER THE 2000 GOY

Assad said he's a natural ally against terrorism. With Russia Iran Turkey working closer than ever before he might have a chance of winning properly
Unless of course America acts like America or Turkey acts like Turkey

No lower than 78% Chance. Only threat now is ISIS. We are basically at the point where trump won florida and Ohio.

Why do so many Muslims in the west hate Assad? He seems like the only reasonable man in charge.

ISIS are terrorists, and most of the rebel groups are backed by Al-Qaeda

America have about 30 days to fuck this up until the tide turns.. I'd say Assad stays for years to come.

trump say he will establish safe zones in syria and make the golf countries pay for it, it means that /sg/ will be great again

It's the most concentrated media attack probably in history of media, not saying he dindu but anyone who doesn't follow the war or follows MSM and hashtags thinks he personally barrel bombed 6 gorillions with the exclusive help of Shia militias that rape the burnt corpses mid battle for shits and giggles before eating them and shouting in Russian

The tide will turn unless Trump gets played like a fucking flute by the zionist neocons that jerk off to a war with Iran

> golf

lol typo

Local train time table.
Don't be surprised with departure time. Local trains has technical break at day on weekdays.

I need to fix that 'russian' mistakes. I hope you understand what I am talking about.

Unrelated, but once again I would like to thank for for the pictures you take and post from your daily travels in the Soviet Union.
It does bring to life that there's actually real people over there living real lives, rather than just Putin building his Evil Empire II that is presented in the western media.

did someone say russian evil empire??

So is Aleppo officially liberated? What happens now I heard they are just going to guard Aleppo for a few months before they capture idlib

Russian press publishes some info about ambassador protection.
Apparently, Russia wanted to deploy Zaslon operators for 10 years, and Turkish side refused all requests about it. After Karlov assassination, Turkey seems ready to grant Zaslon access inside the country and they even restart talks about it themselves.
Zaslon is SVR special force, their main goal is protecting embassies and diplomats. Zaslon rumored to have only ~300 operators, and they work in countries like Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Afganistan. Nice company for Turkey, lmao.

Based headline.

I will bake you.

*those Russian mistakes

I do though, don't worry about it

I will be in that train station soon. I am going to go to Russia for vacation this summer

This people are truly the real heroes of our time.

but christians are worse, they say mean things against gays

This. Also, take down the the confederate flag ffs. I makes trans people uncomfortable.

How does this make you feel?

Don't forget about the transexuals and all the hate they get, never forget there are more than 2 genders, cis scum!

MMMM but hezbollah is nothing but a bunch of islamists who hate christians, you should be supporting israel!!

Tigers in a Leppo.

At least they wont give birth to two dozens of new nusrats.

Please don't bully Anzu.

There's not two uniforms that are alike there, I think. It seems that when it comes to battle uniforms everybody is doing their own thang nowadays.

Winter always brings some supplements

Turkish media says more turkish soldiers died in clashes around al bab. Any one has more info? I cant access hoholmap

IT'S TAQQYAA FOOOL
t. moderate freedom fighter

will he teach that to his boys to?

As an Armenian,

1. Thank you for liberating the birthplace of my grandmother from the """moderate""" """rebels"""

2. DEPORT THE FUCKING T*RKS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW, KICK EM OUT AND/OR KILL THEM!!!!

Notice the shoes of the soldiers. Some go into battle with proper combat boots, some wear nike sneakers or chucks. Noone gives a fuck about uniformity in such countries, as long as people know you're a soldier when they look at you, it's ok.

Anzu did not like this video I got a strike from her on my channel

they look like militias to me

so we all agree that idlib will be the next goal for assad and russia? now with the embassador thingy they have the go ahead from turkey to finish off the moderates

>Turkish media says more turkish soldiers died in clashes around al bab. Any one has more info? I cant access hoholmap

Seems like they will soon take al-Bab, although they are probably taking some casualties.

>As an Armenian

no such thing, gringo

>TAQQIYA
No no no my friend Islam is a religion of peace I promise we love everyone equally

3 Turkish soldiers died, 11 injured in Al-Bab.

It was an attack with a truck/car with explosives they say.

When all the other niggas talkin bout ghouta.. I only have Palmyra on my mind.

had me until 6 million

Does anyone know what's happening in Yemen?

I have never been able to find a good map that's kept up to date.

I love seeing Houthi kick Saudi ass

al bab for aleppo was the deal

now theyll rest and wait until turkey has got al bab and then well see the next step for SAA.

its all coming together nicely. usa has no say

Thanks. So another final push, kek.

Thanks for reminding

No but for real though what is the status of T*rkroaches? Are they being repelled back to where they came from?

Usa is the biggest cuck of the year

>No but for real though what is the status of T*rkroaches? Are they being repelled back to where they came from?

They are advancing very slowly towards Raqqa while the SAA and SDF are trying to cockblock them.