I don't understand how anyone can have sympathy for muslims after 9/11

I don't understand how anyone can have sympathy for muslims after 9/11.

And every time there's a terrorist attack these days, the first thing anyone worries about is the poor muslims and the non-existent retaliation against them.

We're the ones they hate and slaughter. Explain why I should care about their tender feelings?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/IDBh5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminder to report & ignore shitposting

not. all. muslims.

>Republican national security

It's important to have some empathy, remove yourself from your feelings, and think about why things like 9/11 happened.

But the US government did 9/11

There wasn't sympathy for them at first. But then this idea came up that because people start getting pissed at Muslims there would be more discrimination against them and the liberals decided to start fighting against shit that literally never happened.

The muslims realized they could exploit this and started having "poor mmeeee" pity parties. And it just keeps compounding and getting worse with each attack. If you look at the world pre-9/11 no one gave a shit if you made fun of Muslims or called them crazy or told them to fuck off. That's how you know a lot of this sympathy for them is manufactured and fake, virtue signalling.

muslims?

I hate muslims more then anything else and call for genocide
but is right
saudis cannot melt steal beams
9/11 was a controlled demolition

Spoken like a true analyst.

Checked.

I vaguely recall the US had some involvement in the creation of some terrorist groups. Like funding al qaeda during the Cold War.

But a lot of that happened before I was born, why should I care, when innocent people who had nothing to do with it are getting killed now?

Honestly I don't remember even hearing about muslims before 9/11. So I'm pretty sure you're right.

>Never Forget
>we forgot

>the day gravity was explosive

Pretending to take OP seriously

Muslims didn't do 9/11. You know who's responsible OP

Those responsible planned it then used 9/11 to crash the mid-east, thus displacing millions, thus allowing the perpetrators to flood the West with displaced mid-easterners

Vast majority of 'terrorist attacks' are false flags orchestrated -- again -- by those responsible

so stop insulting people's intelligence

911 was an inside job, wake up.

If Muslims didn't do 9/11 how come they never said so? How come Al-Qaeda never released a bunch of videos going

>Wow wow wow wow, we didn't do that shit. We have no idea what you're talking about it. It wasn't fucking us. We don't want to get bombed, hold up.

Huh? How come they so claimed and never denied it?

9/11 wasn't the muzzies.

Muzzies in general aren't a big issue. They only really start to fuck shit up when you arm then (fuck you jewish-american foreign policy) and import them by the millions (fuck you Merkel)

/thread

It's not sympathy for muslims so much as the common sense assessment that conflict between east and west would be bloody and pointless and would last generations.

Is US military THAT pathetic that they can't intercept a fucking civilian jets?
Or is this Pearl Harbor 2: Electric boogaloo?

archive.fo/IDBh5