/islam/ islam general

Assalamu Alaikum my brothers(and sisters). For long Sup Forums been center of white nationalist 80 iq nazis.. But this is about to change. Sup Forums will be not place for crusader circlejerk anymore.We (Muslims of Sup Forums) Has been growing rapidly in this board. And i believe we will make up half of this board in 2020. Westerners who bomb and exploit our muslim brothers make our brothers discover sites like Reddit, Sup Forums bit late. but we are here alhamdülillah.

Islam is not violent. as our prophet(Salahallü Aleyhi Vesselam,Peace Be Upon Him) said:

"Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors."

Resources:

sunnah.com/ - The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
quran.com/ - Read and listen to Qur'an online.
inter-islam.org/Seerah/ - Biography of the Prophet Muhammad

>Allah loves everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=vyw13WuGpzU
>What is Islam?
youtube.com/watch?v=OsmYQl3xy_Y
>How to revert?
youtube.com/watch?v=TbmdE3oXlEQ
>From Atheism to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=YiRsyes_q8o
>Christian to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=iHFgcRGIrH0
>Islam website with everything you need
al-islam.org/
>Find a mosque and revert today!

Turks never get the first and best post

reminder to report & ignore shitposting

fuck sandniggers, invasion of iraq best day of my life

What if we're animists who borderline worship night? Will you still behead us?

Or is that treatment saved for your special victims?

¡Viva Hispania, pinche moro!

If Islam is the religion of peace why did that bus collide with so many people? Was it an assault bus?

Not just an assault bus but a HIGH CAPACITY assault bus

1 döner with extra bait please.

get the fuck off this board

Is it that time of the day again? You've motivated me to make new ones.

Get out roach this is a Christian board

It´s an atheist board, my dude.

Fuck you cockroach Crawl back into the the dark abyss under the veiled stone of "love" from which you came.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST "NOT TODAY, AHMED" OR YOUR MOTHER WILL GET RUN OVER BY THE TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

aleyküm selam kardeşim. buradaki kafir ibnelerin sonunu getireceğiz inşallah. ayrıca google translate'in amına koyayım.

Allahu Akbar brother. Have you impregnated any white women lately? I've got a nice blonde haired blue eyes Aryan about to give birth to our third child. We are raising them all to be Muslims.

NOT TODAY, AHMED

Fuck off Ahmed

Aloha snackbar sweet mujahedeen

Not today ahmed

Jill Stein´s Spanish title is fucking retarded, my Mudslimec friend,

Kill yourself, mooselimbs