I should quit coming to Sup Forums. I hate you fucking faggots so much for what you did to me

I should quit coming to Sup Forums. I hate you fucking faggots so much for what you did to me.

I was in my late 20s and still living with my parents. I had a job, but my parents wanted me to save up some money for a down payment on a house.

I was browsing here, having some laughs, and some guy started posting black penises. He was trolling Sup Forums.

I fucking clicked the topic to report him, and then I heard a noise. I lived on the second story and no one could see in my window so I left the blinds open, and it just so happened a family friend was behind me on a ladder (He was checking the roof because my parents wanted the roof replaced.)

He was looking at my monitor, and when I turned back and looked at him he averted his gaze. He saw me, with a black penis on my computer screen, sitting alone in my room. The dude must've thought that I was a fucking FAG.

I'm pretty sure he told me parents, because they started acting weird around me. How do I explain looking at a black penis on my fucking computer? I couldn't, they're fucking baby boomers. They barely know what google is.

Fuck you Sup Forums, for making my parents think that I'm a faggot. I fucking hate you guys.

that is not where i thought this was going

Those your pearly whites

You don't have to open pictures or enter threads to report them.

>think

Lol OP that's it?

>nobody could see in my window
>knew about roof check
K

kek you fucking faggot

I know that feel. People see things out of context and just jump to conclusions.

This one time. I took a piss. And no protective vaginas were around. So my cleaning lady saw my penis and she said im a fag because i shook out my pee and a woman wasn't doing it and this has ruined my life so i got my family together a fucked a male prostitute in front of them

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

This is a quality leafpost.
I lel't irl tho m8 t(y)

Well, did you LIKE looking at the black penis that was on the screen?

you can still fix this shit tell your parents you were looking at modern art projects

Faggot

Would it have been better if it was a white penis?

>You friend doesn't know you browse Sup Forums.
>Not making sure that nobody can walk into view of your computer screen without you noticing in time to move off it.
The answer is simple: be honest with your parents and tell them that you are a massive faggot.
As OP, to say anything else or anything more would be a blasphemous mark on your reputation.

To/10 would leaf

Another Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums

visiting blacked.com and blaming this respectable moroccan to french translation site, for shame