Why does Sup Forums worship a culture that aggressively hates Whites and Christianity in general...

Why does Sup Forums worship a culture that aggressively hates Whites and Christianity in general? Has your love of the nip cartoons pushed you into this much denial?

The missionaries went there and probably cut down some sacred trees and destroyed temples and shit like they always do.

Faggots got what they deserved desu senpai.

We don't. Watching shows =/= worship

/thread

Jesus is forgiving

>willing to defend the slaughter of Europeans over muh cartoons

Kys cuck.

Which culture are you even talking about?

>watching cartoons means we worship their culture

What part of /thread did you not understand?

I don't watch anime but if the Christians behaved like they did everywhere else they tried to convert they had it coming. You know this.

Christianity is anti-white.

Nip
Nagasaki

It is clearly Japan.

Everybody hated christians when they first appeared.
Jews, romans everyone.
Their religious identity is based on martyrdom

So are Japs.

Bullshit. I own over 400 anime shows and movies on DVD and BluRay and I have no love Japanese culture.

The occasional weeb =/= regular watcher

Tolerance and forgiveness is not a virtue you cuck.

>all the white guilt fags itt

>Why does Sup Forums worship a culture that aggressively hates Whites and Christianity in general?

The fuck are you talking about? I'd be that most of Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about anime.

Also the Japs don't hate whites or Christianity, and I swear to G-d if you post "WHITE PIGGU GO HOME" as some kind of proof that all Japanese hate whites I'll develop a way to punch you in the face via TCP/IP.

>bunch of fags go fuck with another people's country and get killed for it
>I'm supposed to feel bad for them

yeah nah

>waaah how dare they offend their culture!!!
no liberals on Sup Forums please

play stupid games, win stupid prizes is all I'm saying.

Forgiveness is a virtue. Tolerance of evil is not, cuck.

Christians believe in law, justice, and righteous judgment. If that's cuckery to you, you're a pathetic faggot who deserves none of the benefits of Christianity and should be shipped to an Islamic country if you hate us so much

Cuck

I think Jesus might disagree with you on that one Santino.

Christianity is white and was born in Rome and Greece.

M

Not of massacre of Christians at the hands of slant-eyed subhumans, I wouldn't think.

The entire basis for your religion allowed himself to be tortured to death and begged God for the forgiveness of his torturers while they were doing it, and that entire ordeal was so that he could forgive literally all sins that would ever be committed (except denial of the Holy Spirit I guess).

I think he'd be willing to let that slide.

>amass a collection of jap paraphernalia
>"no love of the culture"

Yeah, okay, seek help.