Obama Bans Offshore Drilling - What Will Trump Do?

Obama and Justin Trudeau have banned offshore drilling. Good or bad? But what will Trump do?
---
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0bJxtYg0o

unban

Amend the law and reverse the decision.

/thread

He won't be able to do either, this will require congress to repeal it.

Trump cucked and BTFO by based Obama

Drill off someone else's shore.

Related: anyone notice Obama did nothing but vacation and golf and hillshill and talk show circuits for nearly a year and in his last couple of months he's signing new shit in every day that all seems vengeful? What a little bitch.

No. You're a moron. Kill yourself my dude.

Drill it up Obama's ass.

I guess jf you count reagan being shot a couple times and Bush working from his ranch as "vacations", and Obama's bullshitting speaking to his European constituents as "not a vacation".

>my feelings are more important than facts!!!
The numbers are right there faggot. Feel free to stop talking out your ass any time.

and who controls congress

Not Trump, although I know you autocratic faggots wish daddy Trump ran everything like in your 1933 wetdream

>not Trump
oh I must have missed when the Democrats took congress

>Reagen gets shot
>Media calls it vacation days

kek

Damn I forgot Trump was a Democrat, guess he's fucked then because the Republicans control just about fucking everything now.

>the executive branch republicans are the exact same as the legislative!!!
Just stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself.

Let's not twist the truth. Obama did what he probably wholeheartedly believed was the right thing, the problem was he's a nigger

All Obamas acts are null and void

>seriously thinking he can find a republican in power that would be against offshore drilling

why the fuck do leafs talk about American politics?

you have your own weedman to deal with

And he just explained why they were questionable you dumbass leaf. Learn to read.

Why the fuck do Australian faggots talk about American politics? You have your own emus to deal with.

No, he didn't provide any sources to contradict the vacation days I cited nor did he provide a single shred of evidence that Reagan's days recovering from being shot were counted as vacation days.

Learn to critically think instead of jumping to kneejerk conclusions based on your hysterical feelings and biases, that's literally the traits of a feminine numale cuck (which you probably are one, faggot)

Don't speak for us leaf

Nobody asked you what you think, retard. Go play in your cuckshed.

>talks about the politics of another country
>calls others cucks

wish there was a flag filter

I see you can't respond with an actual argument, only appeals to your feelings.

>BAWWWWWWWW I WISH I COULD FILTER THE MEAN OPINIONS TO MAKE THEM GO AWAY

Congrats on having the logic skills of a butthurt leftist, kek

>learn to think critically
that is literally what he is doing you fucking leaf

go to bed leaf

Nope, he's not. Here's a little timeline, since you're obviously too much of a retarded subhuman mongoloid piece of garbage to follow along

1. I presented the argument in which was based on empirical facts and verifiable figures
2. responded like a butthurt hyperemotional child dismissing those facts based on his own personal feelings and hunches without offering any evidence to contradict those figures
3. I called a feelings-based emotional numale faggot
4. morons like you get butthurt because suddenly you're called out on arguing with your feelings instead of facts, much like a leftist would

kill yourself bro

>MY FEELINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN FACTS
I accept your unconditional surrender (KEKS)

The new form of CTR makes me sad. They're not even trying anymore.

Do you have even a single shred of evidence for your assertion or are you just basing your entire post on your feelings like a numale leftist?

>makes me sad
Oh wait, your entire post is feelings based! Try arguing with facts and logic instead of your feelings next time.

If you look at what you were typing and the ironic "Ausfags don't speak for Burgers politics" while being a leaf is really quite cringey. It's either you're a CTR fallout or you're trying to get back at Sup Forums for making fun of you for having your prime minister's cock in your ass for so long.

Go to sleep, leaf.

It's all Trump's chumps have at this point. We'll be 4 years into his presidency and be in the midst of a global war and they'll be saying how terrible it is that Hillary Clinton started that war. It's the only fucking thing they have to jump to. That and rendering fedoras unwearable even when worn in the proper context and thereby murdering a big chunk of the already slim domain of men's fashion.

Cockbiting niggerfaggots.

>you're trying to get back at Sup Forums for making fun of you for having your prime minister's cock in your ass for so long.
This isn't an argument, this is you vomiting your personal feelings onto a post to try and convince yourself you aren't a homosexual. Try arguing with facts and logic instead of projecting your desire to get sodomized onto other people next time.

That's not the argument. You purposefully did not quote the evidence of my assertion to argue about and you fancy yourself the intellectual superior in this underwater basket weaving community.

Lol fedorafag

Given how you express yourself in this thread and

>I am your intellectual better because you can only argue using your feelings, not facts.

Really makes me think.

Apparently being passive-aggressive and having the language of a female poster makes you devoid of feelings and full of logic and facts?

>How does it feel knowing that a leaf is better than you?

I don't know about that, mainly because I don't want to be a leaf if given a choice and honestly, having elected a Cuban Dictator's illegitimate son as your prime minister places you on the same tier as Sweden.

Why hello there.

>Obama Bans Offshore Drilling

The only reason Obama did this is because he is desperate to have a positive legacy once his presidency ends. Obama isn't an environmentalist.

what was the moment that turned leafs into shitposters? i don't even see australians anymore, just leafs in every fucking thread shitpost after shitpost.

Day of the rake when?

>what was the moment that turned leafs into shitposters?

None. Leafs have always been shitposters. Thankfully for us non-leafs, the day of the rake is imminent.

yeah but it seems like they've gone completely off the rails the last couple of months.

Why would you continue to shill for the hydrocarbon jew? Do you pine for the vacuum tube computer? The stone axe? If you want to fart pollition into the air we breathe FOR FREE, you're no better than a currynigger shitting in the street complaining about having to pay sewerage tax.

That just makes them all the more fun to bully desu. I hope they stay this way and never redeem themselves.

With nations around the world start waking up and all, I, for one, hope that Canada stays cucked so we'll always have that one token cuck we can trashtalk about along with India and Sweden.

> rendering fedoras unwearable

Good. fuck off back to the 40's with a feminist twist you fucking hipster.

Still looks nothing like Marco 'Foam Boy' Rubio.

There is nothing Obama can do by executive fiat that Trump cannot undo. If there are regulations that Trump cannot repeal himself, he will just ask Congress and Congress will do it gladly.