Why did Nazis respect and recruit mudslimes?

were they right all along or did they lie to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAn8A7gjd5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does anyone else treat that scum like people? Oil and anti-Semitism.

Lied to them ofcourse. Nazis tried using the divide and conquer rule, but not in such great affect.

Every army needs cannon fodder

they were using them to fight in the Africa campaign .. it was clearly a strategic move (either they would be allies or they'd have to fight another front.
eventually the friendly status would have been removed and they either would just have been left alone or shoahed

now that we know that answer let's discuss this , why are Norwegian qts so magnificent?!

Fav Occupation

because they were bro-tier before israel

You need to forget about the neocon talking point about muh muzzies. Seperate religion from race.

Middle easterners(Iraqis/Iranians) are the progenitors of civilization and protowhites. Hitler realized this.

This doesn't mean we bring them into our countries but we can have a mutual respect for each other.

The reason they hate us is because the past 50 years of our foreign policy, propping up the kikes, bombing their countries and toppling and installing leaders. Since many happen to be Muslim they see it as an attack on their religion and another holy war. This is where radical jihadis come in to play

Get your minds out of the neoliberal/neocon gutter. Blowback is real, and it's a bitch. If we can't acknowledge our own mistakes we can never fix our problems.

you're not her type..

this, well stated ..(if I hear about Iran one more fucking time while Saudis are the ones funding isis and they're bitching about Iran)

Literally dunno, but I've traveled alot and just by going with Tinder, Norwegian girls are seriously the best. Like 8-9 out of 10 girls is a swipe to the right. Went to Belgium and then it's like only 2-3 outta 10. It's fucking insane. The US too, it's like 50% of the girls are fat and black.

Because Nazi Germany and Turkey were allies, as well as Germany and the Ottomans during WWI.

you are talking to young white edgy teenagers who believe hitler was anti jew even though he was funded by the jews and his grandfather was a rothschild

dont even bother mate

They had a respect for our religion, ie why do u think Hitler enstalled Bektashi Masterrace in the Albanian Government

are they degenerates (Norwegian girls) .. I was planning a trip to see wife material there, (white Euro )

>they were using them to fight in the Africa campaign

Wrong, most of them (Bosnians, Albanians, Turkmen) fought on the eastern front

youtube.com/watch?v=jAn8A7gjd5Y

This pretty much

Most of what people think about 'islam" is really just africans, bedouins and pakis chimping out. Not even all arabic speakers are shit, just fucking dune coon bedouins from the peninsular.

>tfw all these good goyim

I meant the middle eastern muslims (Africa campaign) not the general group

>every army is cannon fodder

>Why did Nazis respect
Do you see your mistake?

lol .. (exactly) more like > did the Nazi need muslims for the time being

The Nazis were wrong about a lot of things.

I mean for fucks sake the main thing they accomplished is killing many millions of Russians and getting millions of Germans killed in return.

And it's not like their insight about the jewish menace was something unique in history or a profound discovery.

They got many things right in their internal policies and how they lifted up Germany but their foreign policy was absolutely fucking retarded from start to finish.

Because the Muslim world is important to ally with when you legit have no resources of your own.

Oil, decolonization and nothing else.

Why does Sup Forums touch itself about the based Muslims meme when Hitler gave more material support to Indian nationalists and yet Sup Forums still goes full poo poo at Indians?

Categorically wrong. Why did the west suffer no blowback from imperial Japan or Vietnam? We have lots of japs and Viets in the Western world. Because importing a rival political movement is BAD NEWS.

I'm sick of stormfags re-branding white guilt with an I hate Israel message on the end. It's so utterly uninspiring that it crushed the white nationalist movement back to nothing until the most recent Muslim invasion of Europe.

This is a loser POV for the failing white nationalist movement of the 90s.

T.POO

Hitler hated the meekness of Cuckanity.
He saw Islam as superior, as it was a religion of war.
He wished it took over Europe. Now he's getting his wish, at the price of his aryan master race.

Middle easterners of today are nothing like middle easterners of the ancient world. They used to be aryan, in fact that is where the word comes from. That is why they had great civilizations that rivaled those of Europe. Then the Arabs and the mongols raped, pillaged, and slaughtered most of the native populations until only arab mutts and islam remained. Some native iranians found in small villages still possess Aryan genes like light hair, white skin.

Did anti-Semitism makes them dumb, or were Germans always this stupid?
>Ja Heinrich, they totally hate die juden.
>That's great! We should invite them to become SS units and bus drivers!
>Just as long as it isn't any of those subhuman Pole slavs.
>Gas them in their tracksuits.

WE