Kids these days dont even believe in Santa

What is going to happen with todays youth?

Is the internet the cause of asbergers? the cause of depression? the cause of adhd?

I feel as though we are breeding a dopamine deprived society

Liberalism at its finest. Hell, even the commies would believe in Santa

But they believe in Satan.

Consumer culture, parents just ask what their kids want and buy it.

Why don't they believe in Santa?
Who else puts the gifts under the tree?
It can't be the parents since they are asleep in their rooms and don't have Christmas Magic to prevent the Jews/Niggers from stealing the gifts at night.

quads of sad truths

world kinda sucks tbhfam

It always made me jealous when mrs clause would tell me she's with old saint nick because he's got a pretty big dick.

However one Christmas Eve I fuckin cucked the cunt with some milk mice with sleeping pills and scored my first GILF. Also fucked rudolf so hard his nose glowed so bright people thought it was nibiru.

ok man

Hard to believe in him when all you get is imaginary. Amazon cards, Apple vouchers, google play points. It's all fucking fake.

>falling for the data Jew

Seriously, people have No Idea the level of mental illness coming up.

Think about what we do now. We literally raise kids hooked into utopian dreams called video games where nothing is messy, where everything is satisfying, and where goals are clear.

Then at some point we tell them "now you have to engage with a world that wants you to die unless you serve someone else for most of your time."

"Why would I do that?"

"To get, um, a house."

My 10 year old brother still does kind of, but he's asking a lot more questions this year. He only asked once last year. rip Christmas when he's 11.

thats good dude

He is in the denial stage now probably

as in he knows santa isnt real but he doesnt want to admit it to himself in order to stay a child

Parents always told me Santa wasn't real.
I ended up ruining it for other kids in Elementary school.

Redpill him about St. Claus being real and the whole meaning of Christmas. Also explain to him the different types of magic that circles around the world besides Chrismas magic, like... meme magic.

>not redpilling your kids into suicide
>current year

what are you a cuck?!

I never did mostly because we lived in an apartment without a chimney and it made no sense how he could get in.

I always thought the proliferation of the Santa meme in the 20th and 21st century is what led to so many kids towards atheism.

They get told the all sorts dreamy ideas of Santa and then are routinely crushed at a young age that he isn't real. They find it hard to believe in anything after such a let down, so grasping faith becomes repugnant to them.

Your feelings say more about your state of mind than anything else.

Today's youth have been given a lot of power and misinformation thanks to the internet. Battle-hardened from years of experience shitposting and memeing, they will come to raise children who are much more well-equipped to deal with the pandor's box that is the internet. Either that, or they'll remain neckbearded virgins for life and die alone and friendless. Either way it's a win/win for the future generations.

this