>marrying in the current year

marriage is for cucks, prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

redtube.com/15878
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ah yes yes.
Stop procreating with white females and keep watching those wacky asian cartoons you love so much, goyboi!

This is a perfect example of a psyops social engineering thread.

If you unironically reply to this thread, you are a moron

Why the fuck I want to marry if I can always get teenage foreign girls for fucking forever as long as I pay a few dollars?

some people are never going to do much with their lives. They're the ones who get married and breed to produce more consumers and cannon fodder

fuck all you want, but buying a shiny rock that's really just an anchor around your angle doesn't really mean much

this is incomplete
the man goes to jail and gets fucked by the nog

ankle* I cant type tonight

holy shit, I'll save this. kek

saved kek

These psyops are working

That's why you always get a prenup mgtow cuck.

/thread

even if you do that is it worth actually getting cucked in the end? no. that fucks you up.

Well, you got me there. But remember, it's not always women who cuck their spouse with an affair. Men also do it. It goes both ways.

/thread

>threading your posts both times
shiggydiggy

but thats true and sad. I'd never do such a thing, Idk how anyone could

Look at those two first squares though.
>O.K
>O.K
>DUHHHH

Isn't that something you should both want very much? If not, then that's where you fucked up. There's always something off about those MGTOW faggots. They don't seem to be able to love.

First square and you're already deflecting responsibilities. "It's HER marriage that SHE wanted I just wanted to fuck her.". Geeze.

Statistically not nearly as much

Normalfags BTFO
thank u burger

You don't actually need to buy diamonds or a gold ring to get married.

marriage is just a meme to the majoirty of males now
they're realizing how fucking pointless it is and how it benefits the female 100% and the male gets near nothing and spirals downward as is shown by the last few panels.
it's not that me or them can't love, some of us dont want to now

what else then? it's what the women wants, not what the man wants.

Well don't get married to THAT woman if you don't like the idea.

fair enough

Marriage truly is for cucks.. At least if you live in major cities or on the coasts. Women are most hypergamous in these areas and will flock to a pack of alphas to get some release.

Seriously. Me and the bros pass around a bunch of spoken for girls here in Cali. Tell their boyfriends they're out with their friends and come party with us, get their fill, and leave eventually to come back later.

Shit, a few of my bros banged some engaged/married girl in the same night. Chugged and fucked 3 of our bros. She called her fiance/husband in the morning saying she was on her way home loaded with cum.

basically what I had in mind.
why are women so evil?

I wonder what the real cheating stats are for millenial women now. Must be more than 50%.

>Cali
not surprised whether this is a shitty fanfic or not

actually no surprise, cali is cuck central and also an awful state in general desu senpai

Men can be pretty evil too. I don't think I've ever heard of a relationship that didn't end in infidelity. Where I live I feel it's inevitable. One chick we used to bang out left town. She's been hitting me up on the reg telling me she's going to be visiting soon. She's got a BF now and I know she's gonna leave him back home and pass out some more coochie coupons. What can you do?

It really isn't surprising. Stay in the flyover states. California is a beautiful place but it is riddled with filth. Cuck central for sure.

In San Francisco there's a beach with I'd say a 12 foot concrete wall that spans throughout to block the tide/to park on whatever it's for.. Literally someone tagged "SHIT PISS VOMIT" and it has been there for years. Sums up the place very nicely.

Frisco is a shithole. Don't raise children near it.

they'd cheat less if orgasmed like this
redtube.com/15878

Marriage is no longer a contract between 2 people under God.

Now it's between 2 people and the state, and the state is on her side 100%. Just because you think your woman will never betray you, she still holds all the power by the Government to do so. All she needs to do it hit the button and you're fucked.

no offense user but I hope the people that are in cali stay there, im from oregon and we dont want anymore of them. I wouldn't even go to cali for a roadtrip.

>tfw dating a qt Iowan gril

fucking exactly. Its despicable.

tfw have a thing with a girl from north carolina and Im all the way in oregon
why did I do this to myself.

Is she worth a big move? How well do you know her? Is she religious?

just marry with your dick in the till.

Marry a girl whose famil have more money. Easy problem solved.

Can't get a rich girl? That's your problem not mine.

well shes actually visiting this summer because of me
she was planning on going elsewhere but decided to come here instead
I know her pretty damn well. I could answer most questions about her accurately if anyone asked
not religious, doesn't really care about religion just like me. I can already tell you think thats going to factor in the chance of her cucking me lol
idunno user she really is different
she says the feelings for me are different than shes had for anyone and we're basically the same person
shes also super fucking cute and says cute things to me all the time

>psyops
>important warning to males about female trickery

None taken. Cali is worth the trip if you go to somewhere like Lake Tahoe or visit Mt Shasta. Absolutely beautiful places with little degeneracy. The cities may not tickle your fancy though. LA women are absolutely stunning to see in person though. A totally different breed of human down there. None I probably wouldn't want to touch with a 10ft pole but visually as stunning as seeing a beautiful landscape.

That sounds like a dream. I wish you the best.

Whoa. Nice.
>tfw no gf desu
Not really buying that women cheat a lot just because of bad sex though. You'd think they could talk about it and it would be easy to fix. Heh.
BRB

this honestly

really? I assumed they'd all be cake faced with plastic-injected tits.
its good that you atleast have ladnscapes going for you lol

very edgy, doesn't translate well into the real world though as rich women would pick a richer man than you, you stupid aussie shitposter.

yourer fookin drunk m9

Been there bro. She ain't different

Met long distance online. Beautiful. Charming. Perfect match.

Then met in person. Fucked like rabbits. Fantastic sex. Heart swollen like a balloon. Wow what a girl. Maybe I'll move to her state for work reasons but also to be closer to her

Three weeks later she was in Europe fucking a drummer who got her pregnant

Worth
Thats exactly how I feel about my girl.

these different views are exactly what makes this tough lmao

but really thats fucki rough man Im so sorry. the thought of her fucking another dude during college came across my mind but shes interested in computer science so if she gets in to it im confident the students are all going to be autistic virgins. I really like her but if shit goes down, thats okay, my most recent ex is still totally in love with me so i have that to fall back on
thats good dude

Nooo noo.. It's as if they practice eugenics down there and it's as if every one of them has a professional stylist etc. Totally different breed of human. Drop dead gorgeous and natural looking. It's where all the pretty girls go to suck dick for movie roles man.

All with rich manlets too. HA!

He should have said no because she asked first.

Problem solved. MGTOW is degeneracy.

we are heading toward an electronic currency age do not slide prepare for a currency reset within almost a year, this an experiment in theory to test if this country can do this if it passes it will keep moving and moving india might be a super power if we all use its currency its developing.

lmao never would've guessed
props if you're ever able to find one worth keeping or atleast a cool fuckbuddy

Much better than the OP's version. Saved

but user india is worthless

Communicstion really is key in any relationship. Have a serious discussion about adultery.

God that was depressing, marriage is still good for children and people. Doesn't mean it is meant to be all happiness and sunshine rainbows faggot. Sign a prenub and watch that bitch

And that could have been avoided if he said no to her, you dunce

we've actually sorta done that, she thinks cheating is evil so I'd like to think thats good enough
she agrees that if you're hooking up with someone else you should cut it off since obviously the relationship isn't satisfying enough

That is probably the worst piece of advice available regarding women.

So why do you look down on those that aren't married? You guys would look at a woman or man (not as much) over 30 like they're albinos if not married. So something needs to change.

So start there. Though i'm married i don't need a piece of paper but you know for taxes and the stigma of my wife being a "baby mama" at the office.

I don't look down on them at all, in fact I think they're sorta alpha.

mainly good for the economy

I suppose but it's just to illustrate the danger of it.

Goils я so ىьoilэd

word

hang on user. hang on

You're probably 1 in a million because that is not how society looks at unmarried couples with kids.

That's the problem.

"""Men""" i.e. cucks, are passive and aren't decisive about their endeavors, they live life like the spineless wagecucks they are and take their anger out on other people whenever confronted with conflict. Maybe if you had a better conscience or will to better yourself every day you'd feel good about yourself and quit it with the obsession with your or others' failures (in the fatalistic sense that your doom is inevitable).

I can understand if you're poor though, but there's literally no excuse to be weak-willed and passive with women and let them dominate you. Say no if she ever gets close, hold her to a standard to keep her in check, if she doesn't like that, she isn't worth your time at all. Get a girl who doesn't want to be the dominant.

I don't know your story though, but what I hate about other men these days is that they literally act like cucks all the while trashing cucks themselves not realizing they are the same shit.

unmarried couples with kids? I guess I totally missed that part, Im tired. that does seem off to me

Always wanted to ask something about marriage in US.
What if husband has everything(car, house, etc.) before marriage? In the event of the divorce cunt still can get his stuff?

Hrm. Can't find the rest of it about massage and the pressure points.
>BRB
Noooo dude you're not supposed to fap to that! Sup Forums says it'll induce autogynephilia.

Yes...
that's why MRA exist here.

wow you friends all have to share one roastie between them? Did she clean the previous bro's cum out first? Inquiring minds want to know.

The trick is to get a woman who earns more than you, who is hitting lower

It's emasculating, sure, but it also means she has very low self-esteem, will be thankful for everything, and never ever cheat or want a divorce

Any time there is a huge golddigger case it's always some stay at home mom who doesnt even look good

So you started a thread about marriage being for cucks but an unmarried couple with kids is off?? wtf are you 15?

hy·per·ga·my
hīˈpərɡəmē/
noun
the action of marrying a person of a superior caste or class.

I think we're using hypergamy wrong.

that totally makes sense
I am wagecuck right now, working for UPS as a package handler
but Im not spineless now. my gf in high school treated me horribly and I released how much bs that was so I decided Im not fuckin taking it anymore.
whenever the girl Im talking to right now starts sounding bitchy I tell her and she'll say Im right and apologize
its pretty sweet

>Get a girl who doesn't want to be the dominant.
Is that not all women? In my experience most women are "cucks"

Lol, then yeah, in case of US marriage is a suicide.

Shitty advice. Women always date up so telling men to better themselves even further without giving them advice to shame, outcast and reject whores is idiotic.

In this year it is close to impossible to get an attractive woman who is not a whore without buying her at the age of 18.

Once you get past the age of 20 you have to settle for a whore even if you earn 5 times above the average wage, exercise and look above average.

Naturally an ex whore is almost certain to cuck you at some point. Our generation is fucked but we can fix things for the next generation by disciplining women

dude I dont know
I'm tired from work and long hours now, I shouldnt even be up
so I might've missed something

Who else is like me?

I'm too chicken to talk to women at college.

I daydream a lot at night while falling asleep and in the morning, and those day dreams have to do with having my own family, a kid, a perfect wife...

The wife stand-in is usually whatever college girl I'm obsessing over at the time.

I don't talk to the girl irl, and inevitably she gets a boyfriend. I become furious and drive myself nuts over it....

Am I crazy?

You people know you can have a relationship and even children with a woman without marrying right? You are aware marriage is a just piece of paper you may or may not sign? Right?

you are a pussy (low confidence)
No wonder you are a >tfw no gf

no you just need confidence, its not hard. stand tall, count to 3, and do whatever you want to do.
being beta isn't going to attract anyone

Common law marriage

Visualizing is good user but the feels compared from visualizing compared to actual self-improvement is like the diff between jerking it to actual sex

holy fucking shit thats terrible.

Sup Forums the kardashians of the internet. k got it.

Alimony needs to fucking go and child custody needs to be fair.
Cucking your husband should be an automatic red mark when it comes to decide which parent should get the custody, maybe the woman who had no personal values should not be trusted with the upbringing of a child.

agreed

yes, not even prenups can save you

Yes goyim! Don't get married! Don't have children! Good goyim! Hate your own women!

lol keked hard at this one

SAGE HIDE REPORT MGTOW CuCK THREADS

Of course reddit is out and all the r/redpill meninist virgins are here

Talking about being a pussy or beta while being beta whore enablers.

Americucks blame themselves when their whore gf/wife cucks them. I-i was not a-alpha e-enough!

Mock MTGOW as betacucks all you want, but it exists for a reason. Even Chad can get fucked by the marriage/alimoney or child support trap.

It's not a psyop if it's true.