Losing your virginity is bad according to Sup Forums

Losing your virginity is bad according to Sup Forums

But being a virgin is also bad according to Sup Forums

You people are fucking retards.

webm related

you should be married at 18 and then you and your virgin wife can loose it together

because 1st post best

losing virginity too early is bad and being a virgin too late is bad.

Its like getting a job.

>be 19
>need 10 years of experience

If you are not able to get a job because of this, you are a lost case

Taking advice from Sup Forums is extremely retarded according to Sup Forums

>pol is one person

The anti-virgin fags are degenerate.

Keep it till you find one worth marrying, boosts the overall stability of your marriage and helps you avoid the alimony trap.

>degenerate

You shouldn't take memes so seriously, mate.

ebin

sage

Richard Spencer stands up to the Jew.

Sup Forums likes to use the marriage copout to justify their virginity, while marriage is also degenerate concept.

MGTOW is the true red pill. Proud 24yo virgin reporting.

>MGTOW
Nice meme fagboy

>Sup Forums is one person.

do you seriously fap over womens bikini online shopping catelogs

genius

Being a woman virgin *usually* indicates restraint.
Being a male virgin *usually* indicates undesirability.

You should be forcefully inseminating every woman you come across.

Pros:
>more whites
>dilutes other shitty races
>feelsgoodman
>it's nature's calling because evolution and shit

Cons:
>physical exertion
>up to life sentence in leaf prison

the way of the wizard....

yeah because there are still women out there that are worth saving yourself for

Nah i didn't even know what the webm was when I psoted it.

Mgtow doesn't equal involuntary celibacy my man

Really? I find this hard to believe. If it's truly by choice then great, but why would anyone choose to be a virgin in their mid 20's? Your 20's is meant for hedonism! Also I feel lucky enough to have had great loves in my life... that would have never happened in if I chose celibacy but like I said I don't think many choose celibacy.

Take me for instance... Over the last year and a bit I have had celibacy thrust upon me it definitely is not a choice. But hey, that's just me...

Women for wives should be virigins bit men shouldnt

>implying Sup Forums is one person
really the best way to spot a newfag

fuck this entire thread, who is this?

21 yo here, virgin, no intention to hang up with girls, boys or whatever the fuck their gender could be, why should I be worried? I simply don't mind losing it, is not a goal that will give me sustain during life, a better job or something really useful. Women are only a waste of time and money, better to stay alone, get a good job and live a happy life without parasites, with some pet as company and without problems I can't solve.

Me being a virgin at the age of 24 is only bad for society, I don't really know what I'm missing and most of the time don't care.
However, I'm at risk of damaging institutions around me, I have exited myself from every institution and have outcasted myself from society .This wouldn't be a problem if society would leave me be but nooooooooooo
sjw and fascists alike want to monitor me and attempt to control my persons. My natural reaction is destruction equally measured to the obstruction. The scary thing is, I know that i'm not the only one that feels this way. Just wondering how much longer my fellow hermits can hold out.

>What is sexual chemistry?

how do virgin men even get married? wouldn't being shitty at sex greatly increase your chance of divorce? what if the girl that marries for your personality and money hates your shitty sex technique and leaves you? it just doesn't make any sense, like buying a car before you know how to drive.

virgin marriages only make sense if youre a woman or idk a mennonite christian or something

>Women for wives should be virigins bit men shouldn't

Why? This never made any sense to me. Sure you don't wanna bang a girl that's a walking Petri dish but I fancy my women with at least some experience. Virgins are terrible lovers.

I'm 35 anyway so I'm not going to be having sex with virgins anytime soon.

when you dig deep enough you come out on the other side

t. dug way too deep

This is most depressing thing I have ever read. You would rather have 'a better job' that the love of a good woman?

It doesn't really matter whether or not a man is a virgin. Shills try to derail discussions on how to properly understand the redpill on women by taking aim at virginity and pushing to keep betas and omegas in a constant state of denying or justifying their betaness to people that don't matter. The truth is that civilization is literally exists through efforts made to erase the impact of betaness in a sexually dimorphic species, in which only a few males can be at the peak of desirability.
That discussion, however, leads down the road to undoing Feminism and suffrage, culling one of the most formidable sources of degeneracy, and thus shills and the occasional actual female Sup Forums poster must resort to shaming to silence it.

men should lose their virginity early and have plenty of sex before marriage because that means your strong attractive and virile

and women should never have sex until they're married and only when their husband wants.
otherwise they're disgusting degenerate sluts who've had multiple mens penises and spunk in their vag and that's disugsting

it's not fucking hard to understand the difference

Yes man, I know it sounds depressing but I'm used to it. More time to focus on what I really need to live a good life without too much problems.

>Sup Forums is one person.
You are retarded.

>Women are only a waste of time and money, better to stay alone, get a good job and live a happy life without parasites, with some pet as company and without problems I can't solve.

>WITHOUT PROBLEMS I CANT SOLVE

What makes you think women are a problem for you to be solved? Women are the biggest pains in the arses that exist on this planet. They can also be the most caring, loving and most beautiful creatures that you will ever be lucky enough to meet... If you get to know them.

Of course they are a mystery, an enigma. It's what makes them so interesting!

Women are disgusting creatures. I can't stand being around them. Just the other day I looked at some Chad's gf and made a disgusted face. He saw that I did and tried to pretend that he was looking at something else but didn't do anything because he knew I could've kicked his manlet ass. How can they walk around in public with these whores? They look ridiculous.

t. bull prepper

I don't want to tell you my reasons because it would be a pretty long story but yes, I've grown up realizing that women are a constant problem
>muh honey can I buy this?
>muh darling I'm going to dance with my friends don't be jealous
>muh you don't treat me kindly as men do in films
I just think they are a problem, they can be good sometimes but 1 good < 100 problem.

I didn't mean to come across like a prick... It just saddens me to hear cos it looks like you've given up before you've even tried. Wanting to focus on work and study are virtuous qualities in themselves... I wish I had more discipline in these areas

Not an argument. Try arguing with facts and logic instead of using your feelings next time.

>men should lose their virginity early and have plenty of sex before marriage because that means your strong attractive and virile
>should
You mean "can." The fact that they can is a symptom of an unhealthy and degenerate society, as in a healthy society they should be monogamous.

No man, I like good conversation without sarcasm like Read for my reasons, but I just saw so much shit that I find them worthless of any effort. I'm not saying I hate them or I would kill them all, they are only a problem to avoid for me

I'm not a teenager but at least I'm not old enough that it would be creepy if I screwed a teenager. I still have time to lose my virginity to someone who's not an old hag. Trouble is I can't stop procrastinating.

How can you feel like you're being deprived if you don't know what you're missing? Think about it. Virgins are pretty privileged in this regard.

>non-virgin here
Premarital coitus is degenerate, but its worth
also
>Sup Forums is one person

>Sup Forums is one person: the thread
>thread for whatever reason actually has more than 40 replies
>saging means fuck-all anymore

Fuck you guys I'm going to bed

Yeah I understand. They can very frustrating and illogical. I've never been able to make a relationship last longer than a few years.

Don't give up though. Good women do exist, they are, however all completely insane...

I'd like to become a hermit too.
But I can't let go of air-conditioner & internet.

>35 years old
>blie pilled as fuck
history is on our side millenial

Why is it that you want to be a hermit?
Could your mind be changed?

Man I know what I'm missing and the bad things are far way more than the goods, so for me is a logical conclusion to avoid them.
Yeah they probably exist somewhere, but I don't want to try the luck and find her. And also the fact that I'm concentrated in my studies, with probably a future brilliant carieer and I'm not that bad looking (I think) makes them come closer to me every time I hang out with my friends, but I know that this kind are just bitches and I've started avoiding to go out

>sources?

Sorry I wasn't aware being 'red pilled' meant never getting laid ever lol.

It's funny. I see people claiming to be red pilled on all sorts of subjects when it is blatantly obvious they are completely delusional. As if they went colour blind about 10 pills ago and the so called red pills are in fact blue ;)

Quote fail

Yeah I get you. Women actually really like it if you appear not to give a fuck.

Exactly this. All the virgins that blame women because they can't get laid should just do this, but probably blaming it on pol is more useful.

God fucking hate this shit who said losing it is bad? Go back to plebbit you numale faggot this isn't the place for your cuckoldry

i thought the vid was one of those screamer things

>not being able to fap to hot af women
overstimulated degenerate

>Sup Forums is one person

>le alpha douche game playing
Nope. No thanks.

A for efforts

S-source?

You're an insecure emasculated pussy, who was bullied by girls in school, and so now acts like the fox and the grapes: "You don't want me?! Wrong! I don't want you!".

Get a grip, seriously. Add some value to yourself (career, workout, etc), stop treating females like equals, be the man in the house and you'll get a decent girl for life.