What will happen to russia when putin dies?

does he have a heir? or will (((they))) put yet another puppet in his place somehow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhI2Cd-ykOw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3434509/Vladimir-Putin-grooming-ex-bodyguard-military-hero-43-future-Russian-president-experts-claim.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm quite sure in only one thing: good old bloody repressions.

There will be another election.

another Putin for sure

There are at least ten or more. It doesn't make sense.

We have enough Putins to last us a while, hopefully until we can clone some more.

left to right

>grandfater - father - son

fpbp

Surkov-Kadyrov, the Chechen dream team

m-m-mummy?

relatively liberal guy will take over, same as it was with stalin

does big dog putin have any kids? fuk jewgle

No, that's all the same guy.

Trump

ye, but they all live in eu

L-L-Leaf?

MUMMIE

mama presidenta rossii :3

Trump opens up Trump Tower in Mockba

Putin is both mummy and daddy. Putin is all things. Putin is you.

rare mummies please

no theres only 1 mummie
got u covered

It will happen japonanon

Who is this?

>Who is this?
Mummy

GO BACK

thanks

This guy takes over. Same stuff.

like most nationalists, major ethnicities and liberals hope, balkanisation

MUMMIE

It's really cloning. But in the case it wasn't cloning, except it is, they'd just (((elect))) another guy.

>Based Zhirinovskiy will never become president, restore relations with the USA and make Russia great again
Why even live
youtube.com/watch?v=OhI2Cd-ykOw

>based Zhirinovsky
Paid government shill and clown is based now.

Nice vpn, Hochol. Get ready to be double-penetrated.

dont be mean about uncle zhirinovsky hes cool

>restore relations with the USA
In 2003 he said that we will send 10 min russians in America and elect our own president. Liiks like we successed.

>all Russians have the same opinion
>those who disagree with the government are hohols
Zhirik is a kike. This is Sup Forums. You do the math

tahts antisemitism and not nice

Why it's the worst of Russian bydlo that moves to Germany? Soon based Frauke will remove you back to where you belong

>implying he is not a vampire

Why do you think Himmler was so much into paganism rituals ?

> muh Russia hacked the election for Trump

...are there people in Russia who unironically believe that bullshit?

The only people I've encountered who believe it that aren't paid shills are Canadians.

OP you trying to assassinate Putin? Sage

>...are there people in Russia who unironically believe that bullshit?
No, it's a joke leaf.

desu senpai I'd rather have a patriotic clown than the current liberashka cuck who couldn't even keep Ukraine in our sphere of influence.

We put his body in a golden throne and will to sacrifice a thousand souls every day

they will finally (((free)))

our girls can clean your pole too

Modern Russia has only known Putin

Excluding the drunk and the puppet of course

Only thing getting double penetrated are German women by refugee cocks.

Aren't you proud Hans?

muh clay, muh size on the globe, muh imperial ambitions is the worst type of cuckoldry. Government prestige at the expense of the average citizen. Do you need diverse huge country that is shit on in the international media or are you down for a smaller one that minds its own business and has quality medicine and education?

> he thinks that as a the litter of other countries, it will receive a free education.
Liberal shit go away

Zhirik's father is, as much as I know, he gave zero shits about him.
Zhirik is crazy, sure, quite crazy really, but a russian in heart and soul.

People don't chose their ethnicity ya know. There is nothing hidering a negro to be a bigger russian than any born russian... well aside the fact that negros are lesser in spirit so don't have the needed cultural nor emotional values, but, you get the point.

There are rumors of him prepping a couple possible heirs.

Fun fact,Zhirik plays a role. I met him once after he as done with an LDPR rally,got to talk to him one-on-one,he is quite a smart man,he just understands the role they need him to play and plays that role well

I think that if you cut out cancerous republics and stop spending money on stupid proxy wars, line up and shoot up corrupt oligarchs, you would get enough money to provide people with quality healthcare and scientific projects.
oh cool. a Bosnian cuckold. I've seen everything now

I'm not sure if "original" Putin is still alive, I mean there is like 20 different people playing Putin, they might as well continue like this for century or so.

what kind of a false dichotomy is this? why is every liberal such a short-sighted mercantile subhuman like you?
>Do you need diverse huge country
I need strong, prosperous and greater Russia. You want Albania, a backwater whore colony surviving on child prostitution, human trafficking and IMF loans.
>shit on in the international media
(((International))) media will shit on this country regardless.

Watching russians argue in english is the cutest thing.

>line up and shoot up corrupt oligarchs
This is what liberal gommies believe.

>stupid proxy wars
What a retard. It's a doggy dog world out there. Only the strongest survive. If you can't signal that you have strength then you effectively don¡t have it at all, so for all intensive purposes the other countries see you as a cuck bitch.

Of course,you just kill the bad guys and suddenly all will be well. I mean,the corrupt people just appeared out of nowhere,it's not like they came from the same people the next generation of them will come from. Of course no.

Did dvach go down again? You maximalist morons usually stay contained to that shithole's Sup Forums

Putin isn't a man, Putin is a meme. And memes are bulletproof

+15
that's Safushkino public relations team, not actual Russians. Putin flooded Russia with chinks and mudshits. All you need to know really

>I have no argument so you are a shill
:^)

Lemme guess,is your candidate of choice Navalny? Or do you follow the esoteric school of Egorka and SiP?

You have to go back, Ivan. Take all the tea with you.

MUH DICKU

>everyone who diagrees with me must be a shill
This is why you're 0.0001% in this country vocal nowhere outside Taiwanese bungee jumping board. I might as well be talking to a an actual bot.

What are Putin's chances at winning re-election in 2018? If he loses could he go back to being Premiere? Not too familiar with Russian politics so I'm confused as to how he was able to get elected again after his first two terms.

Putin will outlive Soros, Rockefeller and Rothchild.
Screencap away.

This thread is gold.

You see this guy next to Putin, that's his right hand midget. He's next in line.

We don't have an overall term limit,just a consecutive one,that's how he got elected for the third term.
Also,I think the chances are pretty good. The party with the most votes excluding the govt party has a shitbag for a leader,who is very doubtful to garner enough support during the presidential election.

>What are Putin's chances at winning re-election in 2018?
100% if he runs, but he might not.

>If he loses could he go back to being Premiere?
Yes.

>I'm confused as to how he was able to get elected again after his first two terms.
You can't hold more than two consecutive terms, we had Medvedev for awhile.

>Navalny
Cuckold.
>SiP
"If you accept Russian culture and language you are Russian, race doesn't matter" cuckolds too

Who do you support then? Are you one of those "everyone is bad the system sucks kill them all" retarded anarchist types?

Good to know. Pretty sure more than half in not all the Ruskie flags here are proxies anyway.

>not actual Russians.
pathetic liberal morons

>(((they))) put yet another puppet in his place
>implying putin is not a puppet

Did putin choose Medvedev simply because he was the only guy who was shorter than him?

> when putin dies
Nice meme. he will outlive us all. only Putin will see the end of war.

Whomever puts European racial purity on its agenda. Good to know that it became a norm in neighbouring Nordics and Baltics, so you can show the example

putin =/= stalin, not even close. I know Ukrainian media is complete garbage, but come on.
Also are you implying that a Ukrainian will be head of Russia again?

Putin will retire in 2024 and he will pick someone unknown to wider public, like Yeltsin picked him. From the levels of the middle management, but he first needs to be convinced of his qualities. Can't risk of picking another Yeltsin.

For instance, he promoted his bodyguard to the position of governor of Tula region so he can get some governing experience.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3434509/Vladimir-Putin-grooming-ex-bodyguard-military-hero-43-future-Russian-president-experts-claim.html

Some very big bank accounts in Switzerland will magically disappear.

So nobody then. Good to know,now back to dvach with you.

>nordics
Do you mean oilpump Norway, irrelevant Finland or Sweden "the yes country"?
>baltics
Celebrating Waffen-SS vets while your youth works McJobs in UK. Yeah, they have a bright future indeed.

>implying Ukrainians won't be deported from New Russia

give me one argument against Navalny
Protip: u can't

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?

Sorry, I didn't quite catch your number of confirmed kills.

He's a govt stooge that was designed to subvert the politically active youths by making him the candidate that they relate to,start fervently supporting and then slam him with a criminal charge they knew he had.

Article 282
>dvach
Nationalists don't use Russian social media and you know it
>racists parties are in charge now in Nordics
Party is a good example, not a country, bydlo.
>muh shitty live in Baltics
Doesn't seem like local bydlo of Russian extraction in Baltics in a rash to go back to the motherland, does it?

"If Central Asian immigrants speak Russians and knows Russian history, he's Russkie"
Same shit as Putin

>implying you aren't a sosach spawn and article 282 has been used more than two times since it's inception
You can stop lying now,we all know where you came from.

Absolute lies. His charges were rigged, everyone do know it.

Чтo eбaть ты пpocтo чepтoвcки гoвopилa oбo мнe, мaлeнькaя cyкa? Я тeбe зкaжy, я зaкoнчил вepшинy мoeгo клacca в BДB, и я пpинимaл yчacтиe в мнoгoчиcлeнных ceкpeтных peйдoв нa Aль-Кaидoй, и y мeня ecть бoлee 300 пoдтвepждeнных yбийcтв.

>calls others bydlo
>can't even form coherent sentences
Triggered nazi scum in a nutshell. Rare sight though, usually it's a classic "I'm for everything good against everything bad" libtard.

>implying Russian is a genetic trait
You don't deserve the digits with that level of mental damage.

>we all know
Schizophrenia or you speaking of your office pals at savishkino? Both perhaps? Russian polacks hate Putin. That's a fact.
>if you let immigrants in -you win

Try to act racist publicly in Russia - and meet 282 charge. He stands for at least visa regime.