We Got Him

remember this one? good times got that fucker in his spider hole like a bitch!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DCRm_mhsi-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

.... So?

Saddam was one of the Good Guys desu.

youtu.be/DCRm_mhsi-I

GOT EM BOYS

Watched a doco on his capture a few months back, that Iraqi interpreter is the one who stomped him and gave him the bloody mouth, the SOF guys had to pull him off.

That wasn't actually Binladin but it was a nice body double. Obama didn't actually capture Osama.

That's Sadam you moron

>Ghaddafi was a a guy that held a strong reign but ultimately was making strides for his people
>Murdered
>Assad is a guy that holds a strong reign but ultimately was making strides for his people
>Besieged
>Hitler was a guy that held a strong reign, but made leaps and bounds for his people
>Defeated in war

>Saddam...

Are you seeing a pattern here, user?

Check again moran

Huge mistake.

He was a CIA asset. Poor guy got rolled by our corrupt as fuck spook circus

Should have left him in power.

Don't get retarded. He was a necessary evil. Certainly not a good guy.

I only remember being worried about whether poor Jessica Lynch would be found safe.

Good and evil don't exist, you stupid cunt.

Honestly
He kept those fucking savages in check
I miss him

How blue pilled are you?

Tfw you celebrate the capture and killing of Saddam Hussein, and then you realize he was the only thing holding Iraq together, and then Iraq turns to total shit wit out him...

Muzzies need a guy like him cracking the whip every once in a while...

There's some suggestion Bin Laden was already dead, and that his "capture" was a PR stunt for Obama.

Mmm, edgy.

Would be par for the course. I wouldn't be surprised if that were true, especially given the whole respectful islamic burial at sea and garbage like that. A guy like Osama deserved the Mussoulini send off.

Probably. We've been funding him for 20 years but just magically lost track of him, but found him again living in a compound.

i wanted to be happy about saddam being killed, but it reeks of western cuck in denial behavior.
>we protect rapists and murderers in our own countries (by feeding and sheltering them in prisons and keeping them safe from angry members of the public)
>meanwhile we go to the other side of the planet and deal out vigilante justice, kicking saddams head in, ruining his country, and sending him to be executed after he already surrendered peacefully

Edgy? Nigger, what the fuck are you talking about? Good and evil don't exist, there aren't "good people" or "evil people" in the world, just people with interests that clash against other people's interests. I know the propaganda machine is too strong in your country and you probably grew up thinking the Soviets were "the bad guys" and the only reason they did what they did is because they were "evil", but wakey wakey, you ate up the moustache-twirling villain image like a fucking retard, same with Sadam, Bin Laden and Gadaffi, now you probably think the same about ISIS or whatever.

You aren't even bluepilled, you are in a totally different specter, you're ultravioletpilled.

That feel when you knew too late.

Im sorry but when did we allow 3rd worlders to have opinions lmao

Not an argument

I liked the part when Saddam's wife visited him in jail, and came out laughing, "That's not my husband!"

And how the captured Saddam had an entirely different set of teeth than the leader Saddam.

It's afraid!

Yeah they do. We are the good guys. Who ever we fight are evil. Works both ways.

>Israel are the good guys
>whoever Israel fights is evil
ftfy

>Not an argument

This statement is recursive

I seen this too, Saddam allegedly said the interpreter wasn't a true Muslim for fighting with the Americans and that set him off.

Probably a Shiite or had Shiite family, shiites hated Saddam

FUCK YOU USA FOR KILLING SANTA.

>strides, leaps, and bounds

Completely delusional

Pretty much true tbqh

Killing him and Gaddafi will go down as two of the dumbest things we ever did.

Why, though? What was the shadowy purpose for the war and the lives lost, tax dollars invested, over 8 trillion to date?

Who made money off of all this?

JUST

>Who made money off of all this?

(((Weapon manufacturers))).

It wasn't a mistake removing this savage from the planet earth.

The mistake was removing him and then moving out without setting the proper foundation to repel the next islamic radical gang from coming to power.

Actually, the real mistake was that we didn't just glass the entire middle east after 9/11, am i rite boys?

saddam worked for CIA and they got rid of him when he was no longer useful.

>Good and evil don't exist, there aren't "good people" or "evil people" in the world, just people with interests that clash against other people's interests.
Evil can be very easily defined: inflicting suffering for the sake of inflicting suffering.

If you don't think there are actual evil people, you are very sheltered / young / naive.
>inb4 they're not evil, its just that their desire to see me suffer clashes with my desire to not suffer!

Protip: Saddam was well known for using stand-in doubles when he was in power.

>Sandta

They beat his ass so good he was unrecognizeable

There is no "dumb" in OUR politics. It's completely removed from the human aspect of the politician. Changing the world through politics and politicians is a memory. Our system is one of control through continued stabilization, with war and the change of leaders simply an aspect of that constant, infinite control.

Make no mistake, it was deliberate, there was a reason, there was a motivation.

My father was there.

The problem is that oil became important and now the townies of the the world have some clout and we actually have to deal with them. Used to be we could just ignore them and let them wallow in their own filth. But they happened to be sitting on top of something valuable enough to make up for their own inadequacies. We just need to be independent in all things especially our utilities such as energy.

got any inside info user?

Nothing. When he talks about it, it's basically never more than "I was close by and could see him being pulled out."

Nevermind, I I think it goes deeper than money
Our ME-NA policy since Reagan has been to destabilize the stable, secular leaders which could unite them and slaughter the sectarians and barbarians. It's been to chop the people up into manageable factions, which relates back to that idea of world control through "stability", even if that stability means plunging 1/5 of the world into chaos, to maintain the status quo.

I was thinking too small, that it was mercantile.

Pic related, it was all his idea. The people that came after him just carried on his strategy.

Nice job kikemeister

Saddam was an islamist killer

that's why americans killed him

Yeah, you got him. But for what ? The wrong reasons.

More or less. The real comedy is to watch unwitting neo-conservatives complain about Muslim refugees and globalism.

And inficting suffering for the sake of greed/financial interests like bombing stuff and coming to free the people when you just want their oil?