American woman goes on vacation in Afghanistan with her Canadian husband...

American woman goes on vacation in Afghanistan with her Canadian husband, gets captured and is literally cucked in front of their kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=uXqG3s0XrRU

Other urls found in this thread:

phillymag.com/news/2016/10/22/caitlan-coleman-taliban-joshua-boyle/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/12/20/taliban-video-shows-kidnapped-u-s-canadian-family/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>goes on vacation
>in Afghanistan
Come the fuck again?

1) They deserve to be shot
2) "husband"
3) no mercy for white trash

>tfw your kids watch your wife get fucked in front of you.

>Going to Afghanistan on holiday
>Hiking in the mountains of Afghanistan
>Taking your wife and children with you

I literally cannot comprehend the level of stupidity involved here.

>Reply
turns out afganistan is not a great family vacation spot.
Try Disney World

>goes on vacation in Afghanistan
>women intellectuals

>American woman
>with her Canadian husband
>is literally cucked
They fucked her husband?

That captivity diet though.

they defiled the wife in front of the children according to her statement.

You know what this human eats ;)

They look better now than during the photos desu. Removing corn syrup makes wonders I guess.

>vacations on Afghanistan
Like what the fuck? The 70s when that wasn't the shithole of shitholes ended a quite long time ago.

So peaceful! I wish more liberals do this.

If they do get home, they're going to be fucking pro-Assad/pro-dictator secularist for MENA from now on.

lmfao

He looks like a Muslim sympathizer. They probably wanted to be caught.

Well, they got themself caught. What's the next step of their master plan?

>their own families called them "foolish" and "naive"

Lol. Reminds me of those British teens who left the UK to "join ISIS" and were never heard from again. I suppose incidents like these are just natural selection in action; the herd thinning itself out.

>Going on holiday
>In Afghanistan
Yeah how did they think this would end?

>"""British""" teens
They look quite tanned in those pics? Did they come from Mayorca before joining ISIS?

It saves us a job of having to remove them. The more that go the better!

>Afghanistan Today
>Afghanistan in the 90s
>Afghanistan in the 70s
>Afghanistan in the 1800s
>Afghanistan in the 200s
>Afghanistan in the 300s BC
>Afghanistan EVER

Alexander the Great taught us all a lesson and people still make the same mistake. Only solution to Afghanistan is a "Manifest Destiny" style replacement of the native population. Kill them all and replace them with civilized people.

*Mallorca goddamnit, stupid phone

My only lament is that the children suffer.

Those two idiot liberals had it coming.

They are quintessentially British you racist bigot.

Then again their children would be turboliberals when they grow up. Probably will spearhead the Toronto Islamic Gay Pride Parade of 2035.

I swear to God, if any military person get killed/wounded to rescue these tards, I'm gonna flip.

They should have just taken them into a room at the airport and shot them then and there.

And if you believe otherwise the wrongthink police are on their way.

It just boggles the mind. Wonder if the kids are his, look whiter than expected.

>Be woman
>Go to Afghanistan
>with her husband A FUCKING LEAAF
Wonder why this happend

Lol thats literally exactly what the soviets tried to do and even that didn't work. Just nuke it and turn it into glass.

So who's stupider? These people or the kid who stole the poster in Best Korea?

I'm gonna go with these idiots considering even the most CURSORY knowledge of the news from THE PAST THREE DECADES should have told you this was a death sentence. Nick Berg, Daniel Pearl, and thousands of others died at the hands of these mountain savages because they HAD to be there, and these idiots went for a vacation. Bra Fucking Vo.

>vacation in afghanistan

you deserve to be shot for being this stupid

Try to convince them that they are the "good Americans" and that they're down for the cause. Offer their shitty skills reciting women's studies statistics and making bead jewelry. Get raped and held for ransom. Be herded into various vans and pick up trucks and old sedans as they keep moving them from location to location. Get walked out into a field and shot in the back when their captors get too antsy knowing that JSOC shooters on black hawks are coming for them as long as they have the captives.

>a fucking leaf

"hiking"
yeah totally legit, not CIA operatives at all.

that guy looked like a terrorist and the hiking story sounds bullshit

Yes CIA look like this You know they have to pass physical tests and what not

>picks up a can of raid

I really feel they shouldn't get shit for that situation they're in. How fucking retarded do you have to be to take a vacation in Afghanistan of all places? Or even anywhere near terrorist dense countries?

The only reason they should be saved is due to their kids because their children don't have to suffer because of some idiot islam apologists who thought they were gonna be fine there.

Fuck, I can literally feel my blood boiling

Dude, I know the CIA is pretty shitty and fucks a lot of things up, but seriously? A fat neckbeard with his wife and toddlers is a CIA Ops team?

In both cases they paid for a plane ticket in order to go to a 3rd world country known for locking up westerners and they got locked up. They're getting what they wanted now. They're getting enriched.

She was 7 months pregnant when they decided to go backpacking to Central Asia via Afghanistan of all places, Darwinism at it's finest.

Idk If cia or not but this definitely seems fishy as fuck.
Also
>Joshua
isn't that straight up salomon tier ?
This story doesn't hold up from a to z

I think they're converts who went looking for a more authentic Islamic experience.

apparently going down the silk road was a thing in the 70's, kabul apparently had great drugs back then
how

>4 years

Most likely beyond saving at this point.

Dont be gross

You make evolution sad.

Fuck he lost some wait and hahahahaha hiking in afghan shithole fucking so tolerant; this will be hiking in paris sooner or later
How are you boys going to save Western Civilization?

Why don't we just stop all flights to the middle east?

by fucking your boipuccy

thats racist

I thought pork was haram for Muslims?

Elaborate burger

>Or even anywhere near terrorist dense countries?
Looks like Western Europe is off my traveling list

Actually those kids were born in captivity. They're the spawn of the terrorists. These people have been held since 2012. Those kids are not Americans anyway

Is there any evidence that the girl was fucked and he was forced to watch?

Still tho

Those kids aren't even his. They are rape babies.

>A fat neckbeard with his wife and toddlers is a CIA Ops team?
Sounds like CIA desu

Besides the obvious fact that you're a shitskin, are the kids his or not?

She was 7 months pregnant, so the older one is his.

As for the second one.......the article's silence is deafening.

Polandbro...you're right.

I fucking hate this country.

Hopefully nationalist uprisings, mass deportations and then nuclear colonialism in that order. But in the end we'll probably be too busy with infighting to be able to fend off the Islamists or the Chinese and their potential coalition/empire.

My interest is who falls next? I'm assuming the Jews go because it's pretty much only safe for them in the Western world. Israel would definitely be done for. They'd have to migrate to East and South Asia and South America. However all those places are communist-y and they might get got under a communist regime.

After that I imagine aflluent East Asian countries would become the next targets for the Islamists and for the gib-me-dats to try to tear down.

The West is probably done. Now it's a war for control of the world between communists and Islamists. collectivism vs Sharia. extreme left vs extreme right. Marx vs Mohammad.

This. I feel sorry for the kids but the adults deserve everything they get.
Next time go to the fucking Bahamas you cunts.

They must learn the hard way

Anchor babies you say? They have to go back!

>Our two surviving children.
kek! What did they mean by this?

>marrying someone 7 months pregnant and the kid isnt yours

lol

This is what I hope will happen for the people doing the "Civil MArch for Aleppo".

>American woman goes on vacation in Afghanistan
>vacation in Afghanistan

>have kids with a leaf
>get pregnant again
>go hiking in sand nigger land

Yeah nah. I hope they get thrown in a ditch soon.

>Vacation
>Anywhere near Afghanistan.
Natural selection at it's finest.

OK, found a related article.
phillymag.com/news/2016/10/22/caitlan-coleman-taliban-joshua-boyle/

Interesting points:

>Still, many think Caitlan would never have been in Afghanistan had it not been for her husband.

>” According to friends, he was also very persuasive, which may explain how he and Caitlan ended up in Afghanistan. “Given that they had traveled through much of Central Asia already … maybe they just decided, ‘Hell, why not?’’’ says Alex. “Josh had long been interested in Afghanistan … and it’s not like they were going to get another chance to visit.”

>Another bizarre twist in this tale is that Joshua was so curious about Islam and the region that he once became intimately connected to a Muslim man who was imprisoned in Guantanamo Bay. The short version: As a young Mennonite who was passionately anti-war, Joshua became obsessed with Omar Khadr, a Canadian who had been captured at age 15 in Afghanistan and incarcerated without a trial for 10 years. Joshua eventually met the Khadr family and acted as their spokesman. Alex insists that Joshua advocated for Omar “just because he thought it was the right thing to do. … His first concern in life has always been helping others.” Later, Joshua married (and quickly divorced) Omar’s older sister, Zaynab.)

Faggot cuck brought this upon himself.

>vacation in Afghanistan

Fuckin wot

Field spooks aren't fucking Jason Bourne. They look as normal as possible. Video of an orchestrated hit out there with people looking like normal tourist not CIA/SAD steroid jacked up.

There are a lot of ways you can take the red pill.

You can guess how she got hers.

This. Everyone is a expert because Hollywood told them they are.

She is so cute, I'd rape her in the ass

See

Heads up because /pol can't read;
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/12/20/taliban-video-shows-kidnapped-u-s-canadian-family/

They didn't have kids when they first went. Both those kids were born in captivity. (They've been held hostage for over 4 years)

Also she says "surviving children", implying she actually had more than those 2x.

I'm guessing the taliban executed all the half breed rape children she bore.

Good article.

Also from the full article:

"As for why a man and his pregnant wife would be backpacking through Afghanistan in 2012, the Daily Mail quotes some relatives describing them as “well-intentioned but naive adventure seekers.” They had already trekked through Russia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan before arriving in Afghanistan."

They were retards.

>goes on vacation
>in Afghanistan

why not go on vacation in Sudan too? or maybe Antarctica

no idea if these tards are agency or not, but you would be surprised how some of their operators look. The whole idea is to not look like a case officer, or an asset. Lot of 'em look like they just walked out of a phish concert.

the fuck is he doing hanging out with terrorists who've been in Guantanamo Bay.

to top it off he's a Canadian Mennonite - double the gullibility.

Gavin is such a fag. I'm done with compound media this year.

Good thing his wife is fat and ugly otherwise one of those kids would have a beard.

She was pregnant when she went there. Seriously, I hate these fucking retards so much. Kill them but save the children, seems like the best solution.

Yeah but they aren't fat as fuck neck beards with a prego wife. Take the tin foil hat off you fucks

Wew lad, that's where my dog is from.

If i had to choose between Antarctica, Sudan and Afghanistan i'd choose Antarctica for sure.

cute :3

>He's Canadian

also see

Shame they weren't executed, that's next level retardation

excpet we know what happened to them now.
They got to Syria, got to meet their husbands.
Were raped and beaten everyday. One died of this. The other tried to escape.
Ooops they caught her. Beat the shit out of her and she dead now.

So much for the glory of allah.

All this sand and bones! Here, let's see what's over this dune. Oh look! Saaaand! We are limited only by our imaginations! Wait, where are you going? Isn't this what you wanted? Sand and bones, as far as the eye can see?

His wife's sons? He really is Canadian.

She was 7 months pregnant when she was taken captive.
They are fucking retards.

>hey lets go to afghanistan

>while we're there, lets explore some active mine fields!